Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put Your Blue Jeans Back On

2 posters

Go down

Put Your Blue Jeans Back On Empty Put Your Blue Jeans Back On

Post  Jordan[: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:23 am

Title: Put Your Blue Jeans Back On
By: Jordan/HeyJude103193
Rating: none
Summary: Elaina Jane wants to act, she moves to Hollywood, but is it what she expected?
Further Information: Based off the song Hollywood's Not America by Ferras.

-----
"Elaina Jane! Your plane leaves in a hour! Time to go!"
Elaina grinned as she looked back at her room one last time before darting down the stairs and into the already running car.
"I can't believe this is actually happening." Elaina breathed as she pulled down the sunvisor to check her hair.
Lynn smiled at her daughters excitement. She knew Elaina Jane had wanted this for a long time.
"I know honey, it's pretty wicked," Lynn smiled, "But remember there is always that ticket back if you need it."
Elaina sighed, "Mom, this is my life. I won't be need that ticket anytime soon."
Lynn nodded.
"I just want you to know."
"I do, mom. Don't worry. I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone!" Elaina grinned, kissing her mother on the cheek before grabbing her bag and heading to her plane.

Days past with very little contact with Elaina Jane. Days turned to weeks, weeks to months. Contact grew less and less common.

Elaina Jane woke up with a dreadful hangover. It seemed as though she was living on repeat.
Waking up every morning with a hangover, getting dressed in something that would fit a ten year old better than her, going to an audition which never hit the long run, then leaving to a bar or, more likely, a club, getting completely wasted and living the same day over again. Elaina couldn't even remember the last time she has been totally sober.
Climbing out of her bed, Elaina Jane grabbed the closest clothes to her, and changed into them. Who was to know if they had even been washed recently.
Elaina left her apartment and made her way to an audition. She didn't know or care what the audition was for, all she knew was that she moved there to act, and act is what she was gonna do.

"Okay, you get the part. But we're gonna have to change a few things first." Elaina Jane reluctantly nodded at the man in front of her, the casting director.
"First, your name. Elaina Jane Peterson? This is Hollywood honey, not... where ever you're from. So from now on, you are Elaina Peterson.
Second, your hair. As I just told you, this is Holly wood. You can't look like you grew up without a hairbrush. Go to this salon," the man said handing her a car, "tell them Louie sent you.
Also, your clothes. Wear do you shop, a garbage can? You will have to have a complete makeover. You will not even recognize yourself when we're done with you."

How right he was. They had dyed her hair from a dirty blonde, to a bleach blonde. Her already too-small clothes only got smaller, and much tighter.
Elaina sighed. This was Hollywood.
It was what she wanted. And she got it. There was no turning back now. It was all or nothing.
Elaina took one last glance in the mirror before making her choice.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Elaina called throughout the small house.
"Elaina Jane? Is that you?"
Elaina smiled as she saw the dark silhouette of her mother at the other end of the room.
"Yeah, mom, it's me. And you have no idea how much I've missed being called that."
Elaina Jane laughed as she dropped her bags and ran over to hug her mom.

Elaina Jane smiled as she took off her blue jeans.
This was her life. This is where she belonged.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Put Your Blue Jeans Back On Empty Re: Put Your Blue Jeans Back On

Post  Tanita (: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:02 pm

Wow, dude, this was amazing.
Is this the one you said were different?
I don't really care, actually, I love it.

It's truly amazing.
<3
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum