Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days Like These [Joint]

+4
Mileythesmiley
Julesbox.
Jordan[:
Shattered Dreamer
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Days Like These [Joint] - Page 2 Empty Re: Days Like These [Joint]

Post  Jordan[: Wed May 07, 2008 11:36 am

You want me to go ahead and post?
Or have you already written yours? xD
If you have; Shocked
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Wed May 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Post so we don't keep them waiting.
I have half of mine written...
and the other half is in my head.
At least an idea...of the other half.
Dunno if you'll like it xD
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed May 07, 2008 12:42 pm

Whoo okay, about to post.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed May 07, 2008 12:43 pm

"Abbey! What the hell? You do realise that was my boyfriend you just slammed the door on, right?" Jordan yelled as she came into the room. Jordan opened the door and let Harry in, who had a shocked look on his face, then heard a thud to the left of her. Jordan saw Abbey on the ground and her eyes widened. "Abbey! Dude wake up. This isn't even funny. What the hell is going on?!" Jordan yelled as Abbey slowly opened her eyes.

"Um... I guess you're Abbey?" Harry said in a weird tone, giving a little wave to Abbey. Abbey nodded seeming to get a understanding look on her face.

"Right, so Abbey, meet Harry. Harry, Abbey. Now what is going on?" Jordan said now confused. "Nothing. Why would you think that?" Harry shrugged. Jordan nodded, not even wanting to get into whatever it was, guessing she'd figure out eventually. "Right... Um well you guys wanna go wherever we're going?" Jordan asked no one in particular as they both seemed to be off in their own worlds. "Yeah sure Jordie, lets go!" Jordan said in a high pitched voice, that seemed to snap them both out of their daze.

"Well, you girls ready to go?" Harry asked, receiving a nod in return from both. Abbey put on her shoes and followed Harry and Jordan out to Harry's car. Abbey climbed into the backseat, noticing guy already sitting back there. "Oh, hey. I'm Dougie." The guy said scooting over as Jordan and Harry climbed into the front seat of the car.

Harry let out a sigh of relief, getting a strange look from Jordan. "Hey Dougie." Jordan smiled ignoring Harry's weirdness. "Hey Jordie." Dougie nodded at Jordan before turning back to Abbey. "You know, you look really familiar..." Dougie said with a look on his face as though he was trying to place her.

"Oh..." Abbey said looking awkwardly out the window. "Um, yeah, so where are we going Harry?" Jordan said trying to silence that had come over the car in the past few minutes. "It's a surprise." Harry smirked and Jordan pouted. "I don't like surprises." Jordan said, but smiled. "God, you two are so alike." Harry laughed. Jordan gave Harry a weird look. "Who?" Jordan asked and she saw Abbey fidgeting uncomfortably behind her.

"Oh, uh you and Dougie." Harry said as Dougie shot him a look through the mirror. "How are we alike?" Dougie said also giving Harry a weird look. "Um... Oh look! We're here." Harry said happily as he got out of the car. "Dougie..." Jordan said turning around in her seat as Dougie moved to get out of the car. "Uh... yeah?" Dougie said him now also looking uncomfortable. "Did you spike his drink or something today?" Jordan joked as she got out of the car.

Last edited by Jordie on Thu May 15, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Wed May 07, 2008 3:42 pm

Peoples?
Where are you?
Why are you not commenting on Jordan's purely brilliant post?!?!
C'mon!
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm

xD
Abbs.
That was far from brilliant.
It was very short.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Wed May 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Okay, now you HAVE to comment.
Jordieee just denied her amazing brilliant writing skills!
*cough*
That's your cue to back me up on this
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed May 07, 2008 4:33 pm

I love how, all the people on here, but us, are like asleep.
SO I WIN.
*dances*
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Wed May 07, 2008 7:16 pm

=P
They shall come, and will comment while we are asleep..
AND I WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!
Mwahahaha
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Thu May 08, 2008 5:07 am

*sigh*
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Thu May 08, 2008 8:02 am

Why has no one commented this yet?!?!
Sad
I can't lose this argument!!!
I REFUSE to!!
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Thu May 08, 2008 8:21 am

THAT WAS FRIGGEN AMAZIN JORDIE!!!
'can't wait to find out where they met before!!!!
dx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Thu May 08, 2008 9:44 am

Ha ha!
See Jordan?
I always win xD
Did you manage to get any writing done last night?
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Thu May 08, 2008 9:56 am

Wow, fic people are confusing me!
But it will be okay, one day I will understand again Razz

Nice addie!!!

And more soon, pleaseeeeeeee! I wanna understand again Sad
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Thu May 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Thanks Emmabeast Very Happy
Thanks Neny(that is your name right? :S) Very Happy
Dude, you suck Abbs. Wink
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Thu May 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Abbey’s head was spinning by the time they had reached their “secret” destination. It was a good thing Jordan was too focused on having a good time tonight to figure out what was going on right under her nose. If she wasn’t distracted-well, she didn’t even want to imagine what a scene that would be. Only one word would be able to describe it, awkward. And if someone didn’t fill Dougie in soon, that would be sure to happen. With the way he was staring at her it was only a matter of time before he realized exactly who she was.

“Uh, Abbey? Earth to Abbey.” Harry called with an amused look on his face. She quickly looked up only allowing a few seconds of eye contact, before looking away and letting Dougie help her out of the car. With his arm around Jordan, Harry led the way into the restaurant. All the while Abbey was zoning in and out.

It wasn’t until Dougie began tugging her arm she realized that Harry and Jordan were already two feet in front of them following a well dressed waitress towards a table. Her heart sunk as she realized it was a booth seat, “Crap.”
Harry and Jordan who were engaged in a conversation of whispers were now staring at her with confused expressions. They had easily slid in to one side of the booth while Dougie stood impatiently waiting for her to slide in so he could sit down as well.

“Um, are you going to sit down or did you plan on eating standing up?” Dougie asked raising an eyebrow. God, if he hasn’t recognized me yet he must think I’m a total idiot.
“Actually, I um, well I can’t.” Jordan and Harry both were staring at her with a slight understanding.
“And why not?” Dougie asked, still clueless.
“I kind of have this phobia of both seats.” Abbey admitted her cheeks glowed a light shade of red as she realized how stupid she sounded.

“Only you Abbey, only you.” Jordan said half laughing.
“Ha, actually…Harry once dated a girl with same phobia, didn’t ya Harry?” Dougie asked laughing. Abbey and Harry exchanged a quick glance.
“Hehe, guess that means I’m not the only one, eh?” Jordan, Abbey, and Harry all laughed but Dougie remained silent.

“Abbs, puh-lease sit down. Forget the phobia for just this one night?” Abbey sighed with defeat and slid in so she now sitting across from Harry, diagonal from Jordan, and next to Dougie.
“Soo…” Abbey said feeling trying to avoid looking at Harry which was slightly hard considering he was sitting directly in front of her.

“Oh my god.” Dougie said suddenly staring at Abbey with wide eyes. She looked into his eyes begging him not to say anything. Jordan looked confused and Harry looked alarmed.
“You’re, you’re-”
“Ow!” Abbey squealed as Harry’s foot roughly knocked against her shin.
“Oops, that was meant for…” Harry muttered.
“I can’t believe it…” Dougie said not letting up.
“What the hell can’t you believe Dougie?” Jordan demanded.
“She’s…she’s-” Dougie was once again cut off by Abbey’s lips on his. At first he hesitated then he kissed back, within seconds they were making out in the booth seat in front of Jordan and Harry.
“Looks like they are hitting it off quite well…” Harry said grinning, Jordan still looked uncomfortable.
“Um, Abbey? Dougie?” Abbey pulled back slightly but Dougie leaned in. Abbey pushed Dougie off gently, he looked confused.
“Dougie,” Jordan repeated refusing to let it go, “Finish your sentence.”
“Oh right. She’s…she’s a good kisser.”
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Thu May 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Yeah it's Neny Wink

Right so, I think I understand again...

Abbey used to date Harry and that is why they were acting so strange...

Hahahaaaa, Dougie Laughing
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 am

And Harry is the guy on Abbey's picture, right?
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Mon May 12, 2008 6:52 pm

"She's... she's a good kisser." Jordan leaned back in her seat. What the heck was going on? Abbey. Kissed Dougie.

Not Dougie kissed Abbey. Abbey kissed Dougie. Abbey freaking kissed Dougie.

Jordan normally wouldn't care who Abbey kissed, but she knew there was a reason Abbey kissed Dougie. And it sure wasn't because she liked him. Jordan glanced at Harry, he looked a bit awkward and was shifting slightly in his seat. "Right... Jordan you wanna go for a walk?" Harry said sliding out of the booth, grabbing Jordan's hand and pulling her with him. "Sure, why not." Jordan said, a hint of sarcasm in her voice, but Harry didn't notice.

As Harry pulled Jordan out of the restaurant, Dougie slid around in his seat so he was facing Abbey. "So, Abbs, how've you been?" Dougie said with a cheeky grin.

--

"You know, we're not running the marathon, you could slow down." Jordan joked as they were walking down the street from the restaurant. "Right... Well I wanna show you something, so yeah, close your eyes." Harry said as they slowed down walking.

"Right, in London, when its dark, I'm gonna close my eyes? I think not." Jordan said crossing her arms in front of her. "Oh shut up and close your eyes." Harry said laughing a little. "Fine, but if I get hit by a car or something, it's your fault. So prepare to pay for the funeral." Jordan said reluctantly closing her eyes. "You aren't gonna die, Jordan." Harry laughed as he grabbed her hand and started walking forward.

"Where are we goingggg?!" Jordan groaned, she hated things like this. Harry laughed but didn't respond, just continued directing her to some unknown place.

They continued walking until Jordan felt them walk onto less solid ground. "Dude, what is that smell?" Jordan said covering her nose with her free hand. "What smell?" Harry said with an amused voice. Jordan raised her eyebrows before realizing that part of her face was covered so it didn't do much good. "The smell that smells like dead fish! Kinda hard to miss it." Jordan said laughing slightly. "Okay, stop." Harry said as he stopped moving, causing Jordan to walk into him, which in turn had them both end up on the ground, Jordan on top of Harry.

Jordan turned red as her lips brushed Harry's. "You can take off the blindfold now." Harry chuckled, moving his arms to untie the piece of cloth. "Eh... Hi..." Jordan smiled, still slightly red as she stood up, holding out her hand to help Harry up.

Last edited by Jordie on Thu May 15, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon May 12, 2008 11:11 pm

Awh awh dx
nice JJ XD
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Wed May 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Okay...I think this next part is pretty crappy...but yeah.

---

Abbey stared deeply into Dougie’s blue eyes, those blue eyes gave her many memories back when she and Harry were still dating. She took a deep breath and shook her head slowly, as if to shake away the memories. Memories of good times she didn’t want to remember, ones that she had been able to push to the back of her mind, well, until now.

Flash Back: May 17th, 2007

Sixteen year old Abbey’s head was rested on a much younger Harry Judd shoulder. His parents were out on a “date” because they it was their wedding anniversary, Harry got bored so he invited her over. Their bodies easily could fit in his large king sized bed without touching, yet Abbey still found herself lying more on him than the bed.

They laid in complete silence, usually nights she came over his room was filled with laughter or they’d be making out while blasting music so they had an excuse to be all over each other, in case his parents walked in, they were just “dancing.” But tonight, tonight was strangely different, Abbey felt dead and Harry’s mind seemed elsewhere.

It was hard not to fall asleep. Abbey was in a soft bed, Harry’s room was peacefully quiet, and best of all she was in the boy of her dream’s arms. Just as her eyes began to close and her head began to nod she felt a small tug on the ends of her hair, she stared up at Harry who was smiling playfully.

“Oops, were you asleep?” He asked trying to sound innocent.
“I hate you.” Abbey mumbled. She was tired, unusually tired. But you really couldn’t blame her; lately she had been having fights with her parents on her way to bed, ones that lasted hours. Often they got bad enough that she’d end up curled up in a ball sobbing uncontrollably.

He grinned wider, “Which is why you’re in my bed?”
“Shut up Harry!”
“No.” He answered with a fake stubbornness, his response was followed by more silence. Abbey’s head once again rested on Harry’s chest and she began to drift off into a light sleep.

“Abbs?” He asked, softly nudging her shoulder.
“Hmm?”
“Did your parents have another fight?” Concern dripped off the words he spoke.
“Yeah, except this time they were yelling about me…”
“About what? What were they saying?”

Abbey sat up; suddenly she wasn’t so tired anymore. Harry pulled her back down and wrapped his arms around her. So that they were now face to face, he was forcing her to be on top of his stomach. He stared worriedly into her eyes, and she was sure he knew her parents disapproved of her dating him. No matter how much she tried to deny it, he knew.

“Harry, I don’t feel like talking about it.” Abbey whispered trying to pull away, but Harry was twice her size, and much, much stronger.
“Well, you might as well get comfortable then because you’re not going anywhere until you do.”
“Harry, let go.” Her face was twisted in mental pain, which didn’t make Harry let up any sooner.
“Tell me, Abbey.”
“They said…they said,” She searched her mind desperately attempting to find an excuse, a way to not answer Harry’s question. Then one came to her, she pressed her lips forcefully onto his for a kiss, she smiled inwardly as it worked. It seemed as though Harry had completely forgotten his unanswered question as he forced his tongue into her mouth.

But as soon as they pulled apart, “Abbey, tell me. Now.” She sighed in defeat, not even a kiss could make him forget. God, she hated him for being so considerate and caring. Why does he have to love me so much?
“They said if I don’t,” Tears started streaming down her face, “If I don’t break up with you they’ll kick me out of the house and cut my college savings.”
“You can live with me then. My parents won’t mind. In fact they love you! I love you, that’s all that matters. You can stay with us.”
Abbey opened her mouth to disagree, but thought better of it. She buried her pale face into her boyfriend’s beautiful tan neck, “Harry, I-I love you.”
Instantly he answered, though his words were slightly muffled as he spoke into the top of her head, “I love you too.”
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed May 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Ohh, we're on a streak dude! Very Happy
"So where are we going?" Jordan asked looking at Harry. "Well.. turn around." Harry grinned as Jordan turned around and her eyes widened. "Wow... WE'RE ON A FREAKING CLIFF?!" Jordan yelled backing away from the ledge.

Jordan turned around to see Harry cracking up. "That's not funny. Do you want me to die?!" Jordan asked crossing her arms over her chest as Harry continued to laugh. "Fine Judd. Be a jerk. I'm taking a cab home." Jordan said walking past him and towards the road.

Harry stopped laughing and turned and began following her. "Jordan! I was joking! Don't get mad!" Harry yelled after her. Jordan stopped and began cracking up. "Oh my god... Are you crying?!" Harry said keeping a few feet away, his eyes wide.

Jordan turned around laughing even harder. "Why are you crying?" Harry said slowly walking towards her. "Oh my god Harry! I'm laughing you idiot." Jordan said as Harry got an offended look on his face.

"So... you aren't mad?" Harry said raising his eyebrows. "Of course not." Jordan said giggling a little more, before stepping forward and kissing Harry. Harry smiled into the kiss as it got deeper. Jordan soon enough gave Harry's tongue access to her mouth. After a few minutes, they both pulled away gasping.

Harry chuckled as Jordan turned slightly red and avoided his face. "Uh... we should be getting back to Abbey and Dougie." Jordan said as she began to turn around to walk back towards the restaurant. Harry grabbed her arm, pulling her back into him and kissed her again.

"What was that for?" Jordan said looking up at him as he pulled away. Harry shrugged and smirked. Jordan rolled her eyes slightly, but smiled as Harry grabbed her hand and they walked back to the restaurant.

--

Harry and Jordan walked into the restaurant to see Dougie lean forward and kiss Abbey. "Well they seem to be getting on real well." Harry chuckled awkwardly. Jordan looked up at him and he seemed to look... well jealous. Jordan turned her attention back to Abbey and Dougie. The kiss ended as soon as it started, Abbey pulled away and slapped Dougie before getting out of the booth and storming out of the restaurant, pushing past Harry and Jordan.

"Uh, Harry I better go with her. Call me later." Jordan said before kissing Harry on the check and running out after Abbey.

Last edited by Jordie on Thu May 15, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 am

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

3 adds!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*Dances around the room*

I love it! <3

The flashback was really nice...
Did they break up because of her parents? That would be soooo cruel!

And Hazza was jealous of Abbey and Dougie kissingggg! Razz

Great adds girls!!!
<3

More soon??? I love you
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Thu May 15, 2008 6:24 am

moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore..
MORE!
N-O-fuckin-W!
I'm an addict..
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Thu May 15, 2008 8:40 am

Abbeyyyyy go ahead and add your part.