Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twins Reunite [15+]

+2
Jordan[:
Katizzle
6 posters

Go down

Twins Reunite [15+] Empty Twins Reunite [15+]

Post  Katizzle Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:22 am

There's not much for this chapter, cos I don't know if you guys want me to carry on? The next chapters way longer (:

Chapter 1

I’ve known my whole entire life. That I’ve had a twin brother.
We got separated when our parents separated back when we were two years old.
I live in Australia, with Mum. Whilst my brother has been living in England with my Dad.
Apparently from what I’ve been told, I look exactly like my brother. I’ve never seen any pictures of him, so I can’t be sure.
I’m twenty-two, and a surfing instructor, my Mum owns the surf club/shop.
I walk out onto the balcony at my flat, and do what I do most days of the week, and watch the morning go by, until Mum rings me up and tells me I’ve got to come in.

This morning, I hadn’t reached to the seat yet, when the phone started ringing, which is quite rare.
I sigh, as I walk back into the cool flat, and over to the phone beside my bed.
‘Hello?’ I say to the receiver, as I lie down on my stomach on the bed.
‘Hey, I’m afraid your going to have to come in now. There’s this band who want to be filmed whilst surfing, and you’re the only one that can do it. Luke, Will and Sam are all away at the moment.’
My mum, bless her. She tries so hard to maintain a job. Which is hard, when Luke, Will and Sam aren’t committed, and they’re all sons to her current boyfriend.
‘I’m coming, I’ll just get changed.’ I smile down the phone, even though no one can see me.
I put the phone down, as I hear the click on the other-side, and decide what bikini I’m going to wear today, and the shorts. I decided to go for the pink and white floral design bikini, and the white surf-shorts. It was too hot to wear a top. I grab the keys to lock the flat with, and walk through the back door, the quickest way to get to work. Once I get in, I take a quick glance at the clock. It’s only 8:30.
I walk through the back, to the staff area, and find Mum sitting down reading a magazine. She looks up and smiles.
‘So, what’s the rush?’ I say, as I walk over to the mini-fridge, and get out an apple. I skipped breakfast this morning.
‘Well, the band are coming at any time after 1PM.’ I gave a her a stare,why did she send me in so early? ‘Well, I need to get everything ready. Make sure the boards are all right, make sure they’re clean…’
‘Mum, they’re a band. Surely they’re not going to be too over the top of how they want everything to be.’ I roll my eyes, as I settle down beside her.
I sigh, staring at my apple, as I wonder what my brother is probably doing right at this moment. Well, they’re like nine hours behind, so it’ll be about eleven thirty at night. Probably pissing about with his friends, that’s what I’d be doing. Suddenly the phone rang, and scared the hell out of me and Mum. I looked towards Mum, who had no intentions of moving, and I slowly dragged myself to the phone in the shop.
‘Sydney Surfing club, may I help you?’ I picked up a pen, and started beating it against my lips.
‘Hey, I was wondering if the appointment for the band is still on.’
‘Yes it is, in fact I’ll be the instructor, is there any changes?’ I bit the pen, registering that it the band were some British band by the sounds of this dude.
‘We’ll be coming at around one. It’ll be four guys and a camera man. I’m Tom.’
I nodded, as I looked down at the appointment list. Even though he couldn’t see me.
‘Yeah. Tom, Danny, Dougie and Harry, right? You’ll be having a lesson with three other people. If that’s okay?’
‘Yeah, we want it to look as normal as possible, if that’s okay?’
‘Yeah, that’ll be great. So one today, meet at the surf shop, as that’s where we’ll be getting the suits and boards.’
‘Thank you so much for doing this.’
‘No problem, we’ll settle the payments and everything later on.’
‘Thank you again, bye.’ And the phone clicked.

I put the phone down, and readjust the appointments, and settle back down in the back room.
‘What time do we open today?’ I ask, collecting my apple from the seat beside me.
‘We open at 9.’ Mum smiles, not looking up from her Magazine. She looks up at me, and bites her lip.
‘What?’ I smile, slightly confused.
‘I wish you and your brother could meet.’ She sighed.

What she didn’t know, was that her wish would come true.
Her daughter and son would meet again.
After nineteen years of separation.
Her twins will reunite.

Katizzle
Katizzle

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Twins Reunite [15+] Empty Re: Twins Reunite [15+]

Post  Jordan[: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:52 am

BUGGY.
Dude. I was like bouncing as I read this.
Dudeeeee, I love it. Very Happy
More soon, yeah?
:]
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:15 pm

wowowowowowowowowow

it sounds AWESOME!
yess. Very Happy
ahha.
can't wait for more (:
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia-xx Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:30 am

Oooh great beginning!!
can't wait for more Very Happy
Mia-xx
Mia-xx
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://Fictionized.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Katizzle Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:24 am

haaha. y'know what i forgot to do?
is write her name in the first chapter.
my badddd.

Next Chapter up later today (:
Katizzle
Katizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia-xx Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:34 am

hahaha xD I actually didn't notice until you told me xD
;P yay yay yay yay!
Mia-xx
Mia-xx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katizzle Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:20 am

my actual bad.
my internet died.
then i kept getting distracted.
so i haven't written anymore.
maybe.. later today, yrshh?
Katizzle
Katizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:34 am

Katiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.
Update soon? :]
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Katizzle Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:45 pm

i'll try to update ASAP.
i've not been on here in agess!
Katizzle
Katizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Katizzle Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:12 pm

well, this is shorter than i expected, but at least its something (:
Chapter 2

"Oh mum, don't we all wish that?" I rolled my eyes, the amount of times Mum had told me that, wishing it would come true in that very mini-second.
"Well, we can wish right? Or even dream." She replied, taking a deep breathe in slowly exhaling.
"Yes mother, I'll be in the store room, sorting everything out. Do you have the sizes that they put down?" I asked, we ask our customers their sizes for their suites and boards, so we can easily get them out before they arrive. Mum points over to the most obvious place, the notice board, where we usually put them. I smirk at my stupidity, and collected the top one. Hopefully it was the right one, we'd soon find out.

I wasn't aware of how long I had stayed in the storage cupboard until Mum came through with two male voices floating along with her.
I turned myself around, looking confusingly at the three who were standing beside the doorway.
"Yes?" I asked, noticing I'd never seen the two boys before.
"Katie, today's lesson's been cancelled." Mum said smiling, which made me more confused.
"Why are you smiling, it's a bad thing if it's been cancelled." I looked at her in despair, she'd usually go crazy at a thing like this. All she gave me in response was a wink, and quickly walked out the room humming along to herself.
I looked across from the doorway to the boys, who both were looking at each other obviously trying to find something to say, but not knowing quite what a good opening phrase would be.
"So.. uh, may I help you?" I asked, whilst I started clearing up the rather medium sized room.
"Uh, well, kind of." One of them replied after the other poked him in the side.
"How so?" I asked, pausing to look at them leaning on to the current body board I had just picked up.
"Uh, well, uh, our band mate, Tom - who isn't here right now because his girlfriends sick at the house - he, uh, looked up this place and saw a picture of your mum and you." He said, scratching his curly brunette covered head.
"What about it?" I asked, thinking back to the picture he was referring to us, from the website about two years old now.
"Uh, Tom, he uh-" He cleared his throat, looking towards the other guy for help.
"God Danny, just spit it out." The one beside him replied, obviously rejecting the call for help..
"Harry, your better at speaking than me, especially in situations like this." The one named Danny shot back.
"The only reason we're doing this is because Tom's too scared to-"
"Shut it." Danny replied, looking around putting on a fake smile.
"You could have had a smoother response you know." Harry replied, rolling his eyes.
"Guys, do you need anything? What about this Tom guy?" I asked, looking between the two of them.
"It's not our place to explain, but we've changed the day to tomorrow - and Tom'll explain then." Harry said quickly, looking over at Danny nodding to get out of the room.
"Well that wasn't odd, not at all. As if, that was as random as Mum's outbursts." I muttered to myself, looking through the open doorway, straight at the deep red wall on the otherside.
Once I found my feet again, I walked through the building, wondering what the hell those Harry and Danny guys were on about. As I saw Mum looking as if she's just got some very exciting news, like she's pregnant or engaged. Oh crap, I hope it's neither.
"Mum, why are you smiling so much? Your not pregnant or engaged right?" I asked, adding a nervous laugh at the end.
"No, no! Don't be silly. I've just had some really good news, that's all really. And I'm not telling you, you've got to find it out on your own."
"Is it something to do with those guys that came in earlier?" I asked, biting my lip, hoping she would say no.
"Yes." Damnit.
I scratched my head, in utter confusion, as I through to the front of the shop, and sat down on the step leaning against the door that we always have closed. I really didn't know what was going on with the situation, and I don't know if I liked it or not. Two random strangers, talking to me about this Tom guy, of which I've never heard of. Mum being over-the-moon happy - that's just weird.
Something's not right with the picture, and I've got to find out what it is.
Katizzle
Katizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 am

Ohmyfriggingosh!!
I just read this and I want more.

that's all I've got to say.
drunken
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia-xx Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:14 am

dadadaaaaa xp
and Katie's back with her kick-ass-great-fic Very Happy
HOORAAAAYYY!! XD
It's great!! I wonder how she's gonna react xD
pirat
POST MORE WOMAN !!
cheers
Mia-xx
Mia-xx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SandieCandy Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 am

Geezh, I'm so excited bout the next chapter!
Think it's going to be one of a hell story : D
SandieCandy
SandieCandy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Katizzle Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:49 am

thanks guys (:

Chapter 3

Throughout the day I was trying to find the answer to the riddle. Mum still wasn't allowing me into her thoughts process. Now I really do wish I could read her thoughts. She's told me throughout the years that my brother was "special" in some way. Special? That always confused me. Whenever I brought up the subject about it - Mum would change the subject. She would tell me to get the stock from the back and stock up what already is full. I sighed as I knew I would never know the answer to that, as well as the confusing two English guys who came in talking about this 'Tom' guy as if I knew him.
I slowly slid off the stool in Mum's kitchen, we had locked up and I was staying over for dinner. I walked quietly over to the sideboard and picked up a few of the small balls that were in a bowl. Slowly putting one in my mouth at a time, feeling the flavour as I chew on them lightly. I have a slight addiction to Gumballs - bubblegum.
"Katie?" I heard my name faintly from above me.
"Yes?" I called back, looking up at the ceiling.
"The boys are coming back tonight." Mum squealed delightfully, as she came literally skipping through the corridor.
"Really?! They've not even been out for a week yet." I replied.
"I know, but Sam finished work early - and the guys were getting really bored, so they caught an earlier flight." She shrugged, as she saw me eyeing in bubblegum bowl. "I'm going to have to put you in Bubblegum rehab."
"As soon as I get out, I'll head straight for the shops and head for the bubblegum, nothing will stop me Mum."
"Just make sure you don't swallow it and I'll be fine."
"Ew, Mum that's bad for you, you know, right?"
"Yes, which is why I told you not to swallow it love."
"Right. I get you."
I watched as Mum looked absent-mindedly into the fridge.
"What's in the fridge Mum?"
"Nothing, I don't have time to go shopping. Damnit." She said, slamming the door shut.
"I'll go if you want?" I asked, I had nothing else to do.
"I might go home and change into something else though. Add a T-shirt." I nodded.
"Okay, I'll give you twenty bucks - pay me back tomorrow."
"Yeah, yeah." I nod, slipping on my flipflops and walking out through the shop way - as it's shorter.
I looked across at the ocean, watching the sun set in the horizon, my favourite time of day.
I looked back up the hill - where I could see the entrance of my house, as I walked up I saw the two boys who came in earlier with two other boys.
"You'll get your chance with her Doug." The one, who was called Harry said.
"She already thinks your hot." The longish blonde haired guy said.
"Hey!" Harry smiled. "Fancy meeting you again."
"Yeah, fancy that. I just live up the road." I smiled.
"We know." The one with longish blonde hair smirked, just as the one who hadn't said anything elbowed him in the sides.
"Ouch Doug!"
"These are the other two, ignore them." Harry smiled.
"And what are they're names?"
"They're named Tom and Doug."
"Nice to meet you Tom and Doug." I said, guessing which ones which.
"Do you want to hang out or something?" The one named Tom asked, looking as if he already knew the answer.
"I can't sorry - I've got to go shopping for my Mum." I sighed.
"Seriously, it's cool. We'll see you tomorrow then." Dougie asked his first words at me.
"Yeah definitely." I smiled, and moved away - still feeling their eyes on the back of my head.
"It's her." I heard one of them say, when I was nearing the corner of my building.
"Shut it." Another one said, shortly followed by a small bang, as if someone had been runover. I quickly turned noticing the boys weren't there - that was odd, they must be fast walkers.

"Welcome home guys!" I smiled, as I arrived home realising the boys had already arrived.
"Katie!" Luke smiled, coming around and hugging me - he was the youngest at 9 years old, followed by Will who is 13 and Sam who's 17.
"Hey buddy! Did you have a good time?" I smiled.
"It was alright, I was pretty bored though. I had no one to play with." He frowned.
I looked up and across at Will who just nodded at me - I smiled back. I looked around for Sam.
"Where's Samantha?" I asked, just as a pair of hands wriggled around my waist.
"Here." He smiled, leaning his face on my shoulder. If anyone didn't know us they'd think we were going out - but we're not we're just really close. "Come on, I want to show you something. Get off her Luke."
Luke obeyed immediately, as he always does - he feels slightly threatened by his brothers because he's the youngest - but Will & Sam are teenagers they go through that sort of stage.
"Okay, I'm coming." I rolled my eyes as Luke took hold of my hand and took me outside.
"Where're we going."
"I don't want anyone to see. It's embarrassing." He whined, taking me through the back garden, down to our secret garden which used to be just mine.
"What is it?"
"I got you something."
"Me?! Your beautiful half-sister! You shouldn't have."
"I got the same thing for Em."
"Okay, now I just feel used."
Luke laughed, as we settled down on the makeshift bench made from a tree that had fallen years ago.
"Okay, show me." I smiled, feeling slightly excited.
He shoved his hand in his pocket, and brought out a small box that was blue.
I slowly opened it, and the thin paper inside.
"Oh my gosh. You shouldn't have!" I literally squealed when I realised what it is.
"I wanted to. I mean, you've always been there for me - you brought me something last year when you went to New Zealand." He shrugged, wriggling his wrist with the bracelet I brought him from NZ.
"Oh my word. Are they real?"
"Yeah, they are. It's real silver." He smiled. "I've been saving up for ages. And I had just enough for two. Yours with Katie on it, and Em's with Emily on it."
"I love you so much!" I exclaimed, leaning over and hugging him.
"I know." He smiled.
"For a brother - your pretty awesome." I smirked.
"For a sister you are too, but your extremely annoying too." He shrugged.
"Hey, thats what older sisters do. I mean, I was the only child before you."
"What about your brother?"
I shrugged. "I don't know, I mean - we've never met, spoken, seen each other. So it's pretty much impossible to say that he's my brother to be honest."
"But he is."
"But he is, and I'll probably never meet him."
"Well, you never know. He could be just around the corner waiting to pounce on you." He started laughing, taking me along with him.
"Come on, lets go back in. I'd like to sleep in my own place tonight." I smiled.
Katizzle
Katizzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:45 am

YAYAYAYAY THEY MET!!!!
XD
haha,
I WANT MORE
I WANT MORE