Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Music...

3 posters

Go down

My Music... Empty My Music...

Post  Music* Tue May 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Title: My Music
By: Neny (Music*)
Summary: The love of his life died and they want him to forget
Further Information: Lyrics are from Music by John Miles

My Music

The music filled the living room, I looked out of the window and a tear escaped from my eye, slowly running down my cheek. The music took me away from the real world, helped me escape from all the misery. I closed my eyes and listened carefully, the music made me drift away even further. I forgot about the lyrics and just listened to the melody, drifting away in my own world.

They were not at home, this was my chance to listen to music again. They didn’t want to have anything to do with music since… They didn’t care anymore, it was like the music died along with him. Not only did our music die but all the music in the world died. We never talked about it, it was just the way it was. Music was nothing to us, well, nothing to them. They thought it would make everything easier, I would forget about him. But how could I forget…

He would hate it that our music died, that we gave up. But in our eyes he was music, if someone loved music it was him. Music remembered us of him, he was music and music was him. I loved him and I loved music.

‘’Dougie!’’ A voice entered my world, our world. Leave us alone, go away! ‘’Dougie!’’ The voice said again, even louder this time. I opened my eyes slowly and turned around, Tom and Harry. ‘’What are you doing?’’ Tom asked me. I wiped away my tears and saw him making his way to the little closet the stereo was in. He tried to open the door but it didn’t work, it was locked. The key safely in my pocket, the song on repeat and it would never stop. Never!

‘’Dougie, what are you doing. You’re only hurting yourself like this.’’ Harry said while sitting down next to me. The song started again and I closed my eyes.

Music was my first love
And it'll be my last
Music of the future
And music of the past.

‘’What are you trying to say Dougie?’’ Harry asked me. I opened my eyes again and stared at him. ‘’You are killing him,’’ I said. ‘’Dougie… He is gone.’’ Tom whispered. ‘’No, he’s not. He is here, he is alive. Don’t lie to me!’’ I almost yelled.
‘’You have to move on Dougie, he isn’t here anymore. He’s not coming back.’’ Harry said firmly. I closed my eyes again, they were lying. He is music and music is alive, he is here. He loves me, he came back for me.

To live without my music
Would be impossible to do
In this world of troubles
my music pulls me through

I looked at the shiny ring on my finger, the one thing that still kept me going those months. I was his and he was mine, we were together as one.
A noise interrupted my thoughts, I looked at the closet and saw Harry standing in front of it with the door in his hand, Tom immediately switched the music off. I got up and left the room, without my coat I left the house and grabbed my I-pod from my pocket. I switched the song on and pressed repeat. I walked towards the graveyard on the cliff, the cold wind was sweeping up the leafs on your grave.

Danny Jones

12-03-1986 - 23-09-2007

‘’The don’t love you baby but I do, I’ll love you forever. I can’t do this anymore. They are killing you and they want me to kill you. I have to go now baby, I’ll come to see you soon.’’ I whispered and kissed the headstone.

Music was my first love
And it'll be my last
Music of the future
And music of the past.
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

My Music... Empty Re: My Music...

Post  Jordan[: Tue May 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yeah...
THAT WAS AMAZING.
Wow...
I want your talent for writing. Yes, yes I do.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Wed May 28, 2008 2:35 am

I'm crying, again.
This is as amazing as it was the first time I read it.
Always makes me cry.
I seriously love this.
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Wed May 28, 2008 2:42 am

Thanks girls Very Happy

<3
Music*