Outta My Head!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 pm

TANITA YOU BETTER FREAKING CALL ME AGAIN TONIGHT.
AND SPEAKKKKKKKKK.
AND IT BETTER NOT GET CUT OFF.

I tried calling you back.
But, see, it was a number thru a machine.
And we looked up the area code.
Its an Arkansas area code.
GOING COWBOY ON US?! Shocked
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Mileythesmiley on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:57 pm

forget it. (:

_________________
I think I know you don't even know.



Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—Try to take over the world."
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 26
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Mia-xx on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm

... Eirikur answered me...

_________________


"If you wanna fight, I'll stand right beside you
The day that you fall, I'll be right behind you"
avatar
Mia-xx
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Age : 24
Location : Denmark, Silkeborg
Registration date : 2008-02-15

View user profile http://Fictionized.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  saraheatspants on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Loser; come back.


Its oh so depressing not chatting like little old grannies.
Seriously.
):
avatar
saraheatspants

Number of posts : 20
Age : 25
Location : I do believe Uranus.
Registration date : 2008-04-19

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sarahs_xx

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:25 pm

I feel like everyone is leaving.
This is why I hate summer.
adfklhasdfhasdfha
my toe hurts.
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Julesbox. wrote:
I miss Tanita.
The Tanita who flies naked on a flying carpet with Jack from All Time Low.
The Tanita who likes the macarena.
The Tanita who is in EFFIN NEW YORK!
...
I want my tee.
Come back Tanita.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE?
I miss you like a strawberry misses icecream.
:cries:
Dooooood.
Fooooood.
Yeah i'm hungry, shut up.
Cheeeeeeeeeese =(
Now you made me miss you even more =(
I WILL BE BACK ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
I'm starting tot urn black here....
haha
I will buy your t-shirt in the weekend.
PROMISE!!
(If they have it.)





SIX FLAGS IS EFFIN AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG =D
I didn't take the highest one though. Yes, I am a chicken.
It went straight down. so I said: NO WAY! Smile
To my sister. she took it alone. haha.

anyways, JORDAN!
=(
I dunno what happened=\
I can't call you anymore.
AND I'M NOT IN ALASKA, or whatever you said. haha, I was in New York. xD
stupid thing.
and, I kinda forgot the call card thingy home. hehehehehhehehehehehehehehe
so I had to buy a new one, and it only had two dollars.
haha
I CAN TRY TO CALL YOU WHEN I COME HOME :O
Very Happy
WEEEE
hahhahaha

Ok, I'm gonna stop writing now.
This keyboard is CONFUSING!
...
BYE




AND,


I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU=(
All of yooooou.

(Danny looks like a farmer in the music video.)


;O
I ALMOST FORGOT, CHEESE!!
I SAW KEVIN FROM HOT ROD ON THE AIRPORT IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it looked like him. A LOT!
(:
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 26
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Julesbox. on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 am

TANITA!
KEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.
let's just say it was him, and be happy.
ahahahaha.
That sexy boy!

I miss youuuuuuu.
I'm leaving today.
So i'll be back on Friday....i think.........yess...maybe........i don't know.....i think so.
ALKJYFGAIWGAIUFHW
Miss you, m'man.
come backkkkkkkk.
Crying or Very sad
I'll stop.
NOT.
Evil or Very Mad
MUAHAHAHHA.
No
I'm pathetic.
Twisted Evil
YES.
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa.
Okay.
seriously.
MISS YOU TANNEDPAN M'MAN.
LOVEYOU.
avatar
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Age : 24
Location : Swedeeeeeen
Registration date : 2008-02-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Tanita (: wrote:
Julesbox. wrote:
I miss Tanita.
The Tanita who flies naked on a flying carpet with Jack from All Time Low.
The Tanita who likes the macarena.
The Tanita who is in EFFIN NEW YORK!
...
I want my tee.
Come back Tanita.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE?
I miss you like a strawberry misses icecream.
:cries:
Dooooood.
Fooooood.
Yeah i'm hungry, shut up.
Cheeeeeeeeeese =(
Now you made me miss you even more =(
I WILL BE BACK ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
I'm starting tot urn black here....
haha
I will buy your t-shirt in the weekend.
PROMISE!!
(If they have it.)





SIX FLAGS IS EFFIN AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG =D
I didn't take the highest one though. Yes, I am a chicken.
It went straight down. so I said: NO WAY! Smile
To my sister. she took it alone. haha.

anyways, JORDAN!
=(
I dunno what happened=\
I can't call you anymore.
AND I'M NOT IN ALASKA, or whatever you said. haha, I was in New York. xD
stupid thing.
and, I kinda forgot the call card thingy home. hehehehehhehehehehehehehehe
so I had to buy a new one, and it only had two dollars.
haha
I CAN TRY TO CALL YOU WHEN I COME HOME :O
Very Happy
WEEEE
hahhahaha

Ok, I'm gonna stop writing now.
This keyboard is CONFUSING!
...
BYE




AND,


I MISS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU=(
All of yooooou.

(Danny looks like a farmer in the music video.)


;O
I ALMOST FORGOT, CHEESE!!
I SAW KEVIN FROM HOT ROD ON THE AIRPORT IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it looked like him. A LOT!
(:

Goddddddddd.
I miss you Sad
ahaha YOU DORK! you forgot to mention you had forgot it.
BUT YES. CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HOME.
have fun dude.
ily<3
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Tanita (: on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:32 pm

WHY IS DOUGIE NEVER ON THE CALENDAR?!?!?
=[

It's just Danny and Tom and Harry=[
:cries:
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 26
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am

I HATE THIS STUPID SONG.
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Tanita (: on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:03 am

I'M TIRED FFS!! Sad
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 26
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Tanita (: on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 am

WHY CAN'T I ORDER THE STUPID DVD?!?!?
=[
I'm about to cry.
WTH IS A SWITCH NUMBER?!?!?
haha
='[
avatar
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Age : 26
Location : Loser land.
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:42 am

I LOVE MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
she makes me smileee.
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Mileythesmiley on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:50 am

JORDANNNNNNNNNNN!
You are too sweet.
iloveyou.
<3

_________________
I think I know you don't even know.



Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—Try to take over the world."
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 26
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 pm

My stomach hurts.
=[
DIE STOMACH DIE.
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Emma-xxx on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:12 pm

:singing mix of Summer of 69 and Lost my pride:

.. Playmaet, I'm here!


He shaved.. XD
avatar
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330
Age : 25
Location : Under my hat, Denmark
Registration date : 2008-02-19

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:18 pm

ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME SWEETHEART?
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Mileythesmiley on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 pm

please stop touching my face like you do.
you're confusing me more and more everytime you do it.
YOUHAVEAGIRLFRIENDFORGODSSAKE
and i'm sure you don't even know you're doing it.
and why, why is it that you spend more time with me than your girl?
though she's not treating you all that good all the time, i know you like you.
this is confusing.. just stop it.




but i know i'm gonna miss it if you do stop,
but i don't want to start liking you in that way,
so it's better if you do.

_________________
I think I know you don't even know.



Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—Try to take over the world."
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 26
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Jordan[: on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am

Mileythesmiley wrote:
please stop touching my face like you do.
you're confusing me more and more everytime you do it.
YOUHAVEAGIRLFRIENDFORGODSSAKE
and i'm sure you don't even know you're doing it.
and why, why is it that you spend more time with me than your girl?
though she's not treating you all that good all the time, i know you like you.
this is confusing.. just stop it.




but i know i'm gonna miss it if you do stop,
but i don't want to start liking you in that way,
so it's better if you do.
Mariaaaa. Do I need to do a smack down?(:
avatar
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Age : 24
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Mileythesmiley on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:46 am

Jordan[: wrote:
Mileythesmiley wrote:
please stop touching my face like you do.
you're confusing me more and more everytime you do it.
YOUHAVEAGIRLFRIENDFORGODSSAKE
and i'm sure you don't even know you're doing it.
and why, why is it that you spend more time with me than your girl?
though she's not treating you all that good all the time, i know you like you.
this is confusing.. just stop it.




but i know i'm gonna miss it if you do stop,
but i don't want to start liking you in that way,
so it's better if you do.
Mariaaaa. Do I need to do a smack down?(:


ahah.
no no.
it's ok.
d:

_________________
I think I know you don't even know.



Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—Try to take over the world."
avatar
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Age : 26
Location : the little land of Denmark.
Registration date : 2008-02-14

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Re: Outta My Head!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum