Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

» Betrayal

3 posters

Go down

» Betrayal Empty » Betrayal

Post  SandieCandy Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:17 pm

So uhm.. this is my first fanfic on english, actually my first fanfic ever, so uhm.. I'm not quit sure how good it is, but all my friends says it's good.
I know there can be some spelling mistakes, but that's just it : ]
So uhm.. sit back, enjoy, let me know what you think - and be honest! : D

Betrayal
© By Sandra Pedersen.

It was to find you there, which cracked me. You, the love of my life, there in my bed with another man! What were you thinking? I thought you loved me, you told me that last night, remember? What the hell were you thinking, seriously! I... I believed in you, when you said that with sincere.

~ 22nd December 2006.
The first time I ever met her were in the supermarket. Funny enough, we did the classic; bombed our trolley together and looked surprised at each other.
- “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” she said with the clearest girlie voice I’ve ever heard, but sure beautiful, it made me breathless for at least forty seconds.
- “It’s alright, I think the trolleys forgive us, besides, it was my fault” I smiled cocky and winked with the right eye.
- “Ah, funny and cute, that was a hit” she answered and rolled her trolley up beside mine, then reached her hand, me to shake it.
- “I’m Nicki”
- “Dougie” I introduced myself, shaking her hand. It was so soft like baby skin, I wouldn’t really let it go, but I hade to, unfortunately. I left her hand to herself and smiled my nervous smile, now we were in names; I suddenly became more nervous than ever.

Did you ever actually care for me? Did you just say those things to make me happy, did you really believe I wouldn’t realize that you were shacking around? You were always late home when you actually were finish at work two hours after you came home, it only takes like... twenty minutes to get home at our apartment!

~ 18th may 2007.
- “Oh Dougie, it’s so beautiful!” I heard Nicki’s voice scream from the bedroom in our apartment. I’d been spending almost to weeks there, just to paint and furnish the master bedroom that she and I from now on should be spending the night in. I walked in to the room.
- “You like it?” I asked, certain that she did after her exclamation.
Nicki nodded eager.
- “I absolutely adore it!” she told, me to be happy and smile all over the face.
- “Like you like it” I answered, swung my arms around her and pressing the lips against her. I liked to know that we now lived together, girlfriend and boyfriend, my first steady relationship in a long, long time, my first big love that I dare to move in with.
Nicki swung her arms around my neck, returning the soft kiss that I gave her. A smile behind it all, I must say.

That day we moved in together, you loved that room. Actually, it was in that room we spent all our time. We did everything in there, everything you ever could imagine!

~ 5th august 2007.
- ”Nicki?” I asked when we were lying in the bed; we had just had a really nice dinner that she had made for me, after I came from work. Now we were lying in spoon, I carefully brushed her over her arm and sighed.
- “Hmm?” she growled, tired I think. I didn’t answer her, thinking that she might just want to sleep at that moment, before she turned around to face me and kissed my cheek. I smiled crocked and lay a hand under my head, regard her.
- “I love you, Dougie Lee Poynter” her words took a turn ‘round my head a couple of times, before I realized what she had just said to me. My face was stiffened while I was thinking about it, and now I smiled as big as I had ever done before in my life.
- “I love you too.”

That you told me with the greatest sincere I’ve ever heard before in a long, long time. I thought that now we were together, like real together, even though you sometimes were mad at me for something I hadn’t done, or you came home later than you were supposed to. That kinda stuff.

~ 6th august 2007.
I came home from work, tired. I felt the need to hold her in my arms, to kiss her on her sweet lips that I felt was like... morphine, I guess. At least, I couldn’t find another word for it at that moment.
I called out her name: “Nicki!” but she never really answered me. While I was taking my coat off and slipped out of my out treaded shoes, I thought ‘bout what she was doing, since she didn’t answer me. She always did, unless she wasn’t home, but she was! I saw her coat when I hang my own up, so she was home, but why she didn’t answer, I couldn’t figure out.
- “Nicki?” I asked again, now walking around the apartment to find her. I shocked my head so that my bleached hair would fall into it’s originally place.
I dragged the doorknob to the master bedroom down and found a surprised Nicki, and my face looked like I’ve just seen a ghost. I never really thought that this was something she could do to me, especially not after yesterday night were she told me she loved me.
- “Dougie, I can expla..” Nicki started but couldn’t finish her sentence, before I was out of the apartment door, never to come there again before my stuff should be picked up.

SandieCandy
SandieCandy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Back to top Go down

» Betrayal Empty Re: » Betrayal

Post  Mia-xx Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 pm

aaaw poor Doug!!
well I hope she's sad now hhe's gone.. like the saying (or whatever): You never fully appreciate what you have until it's gone..
good! but I think this can be a fiction.. I don't feel like it's ending there Razz
so if you feel like it, write more ;]if not, it's good as it is right now tongue
Mia-xx
Mia-xx
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://Fictionized.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

» Betrayal Empty Re: » Betrayal

Post  Emma-xxx Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:36 am

I also likes this!

haha,
I think you could do more, too xD