Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+]

3 posters

Go down

Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+] Empty Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+]

Post  Vick x Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:17 pm

[[Summary: This is a bit of a cheesy Valentines Fic....Theres nothing else really to tell.
Warnings: Cheesiness...? This one doesn't really have it, but maybe swearing...?
By: Vick (Also used for my site, so it's not stolen...)]]

I grinned slightly as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. Chara smirked as she noticed my grin. “Hey.” he said, kissing my cheek, before letting his chin rest on my shoulder. “Hi.” I replied, smiling. “So whats up with you girlies today?” he asked, and Chara laughed. “Nothing really. Well, nothing for me, anyway. Now that you decided to come along, I'm all alone here at Starbucks.” she said, pouting jokingly. “Well, that's too bad for you. She's mine now.” he joked, laughing evilly. “That's what you think.” I said, smirking and looking over at him. As usual, he looked gorgeous. He grinned at me. “You know you can't resist. Now give me some of that Starbucks.” he commanded jokingly. “Get your own.” I said, poking my tongue out at him. He pouted, making him look even more irresistible, which is unbelievable, by the way he looks on a daily basis. “Quit the pout, you're too cute.” I said, and he smirked. “Why thank you.” he replied, taking his chin off my shoulder and turning me around. I smiled and he pulled me closer, placing his lips on mine. As usual, his amazing kissing was irresistible. I kissed him back, unable to think about my loathing of public displays of affection. He pulled away, grinning. And, as usual, his kisses left my heartbeat fast as hell, and a smile creeping on my face. As he let go of me and put his arm around me, I noticed Chara had disappeared. “ Dougie's here.” he informed me, answering all my questions. Dougie and Chara...They were quite the pair. They were in love with each other, they've told each other. But Chara was the jealous type...and Dougie had a lot of girls hit on him, and he's too oblivious to know. And, well, you get the point. “So...what brings you here?” I asked, as we sat down together in a booth, his arm still around me. “Well, your not the only one who likes Starbucks.” he said. I smirked at him. “....Plus, maybe I wanted to see you...” he added, grinning at me. He was too cute. “Really? I thought you'd be tired of this ugly face by now.” I said, grinning back at him. “Shut up, you're not ugly. How many times do I have to tell you?” he asked, now becoming a bit serious. He knew of my lack of self-esteem and didn't like it one bit. “Well, I don't think you can change my thoughts of myself, but I won't say any of those things around you, alright?” I asked, trying to make him less serious, and back to how he was before. He sighed. “Alright.” he agreed, though I knew he wished I could change my mind. I frowned. He let his arm drop from my shoulders and to his side. I took his hand, intertwining our fingers. He smiled slightly. “I'm sorry, alright? I just wish you realized how pretty you really are.” he said, now looking at me. I didn't agree with him, but I would say something. “I know.” I said, not agreeing, but letting him know that I knew what he wished, and that I was sorry that I couldn't feel the same about myself. He squeezed my hand, making me smile. He was perfect...too perfect. He was the guy that I loved....Now, if only he knew that.

“Hey, when are you going to tell him?” My best friend asked. We had gotten home ( Chara and I live together) and she had now decided to question me. I sighed. “I dunno, Chara. What if he doesn't feel the same way?” I asked, frowning. Chara looked at me incredulously. “Are you serious? Have you not seen the way he looks at you?!” she asked. Honestly, I didn't see any special way he looked at me. But I must've looked like an idiot, smiling whenever he was around, still captivated by his kisses. Chara must've noticed my expression, because she smiled “Honestly, Vick. Dan definitely feels the same way. I know it.” Chara had calmed me a little. I wasn't really reassured, because Danny was, well.... Danny. But, there was the slight chance that he could feel the same. That was what I was hoping for. We pretty much lounged around the house for the rest of the day, and night struck. There was a knock on the door. Chara and I gave each other curious looks, before she stood up to get the door. I heard Chara laugh, then footsteps “Someones here to see you!” Chara said, with a grin. The next I noticed was him: Danny Jones. He grinned at me. “Couldn't get enough at Starbucks?” I asked, smirking at him. He grinned at me. “Maybe..” he said. “But I thought that maybe we could go somewhere tonight?” he asked. Hmm....that was a tough one. Spend time at home or spend some more time with the guy I loved... “Sure.” I agreed, standing up. “Do I need to change?” I asked. He shrugged. “Doesn't matter.” he said. I nodded, deciding that we weren't going anywhere too fancy, so I didn't feel the need to change. I walked over to him, and he took my hand, intertwining our fingers as we walked out. “Where are we going, exactly?” I asked, as we walked to his car. “Well, the guys are going somewhere, so I thought we could just go to my house. Just watch TV or something, be lazy.” he suggested, getting into his car, as I did the same. “Oh, okay.” I said. That would be nice...Just, relaxing. We drove to his (and his mates) house, getting out of the care and making our way inside. I seated myself on the couch. “You want popcorn?” he asked, and I shrugged. He went off into the kitchen to make popcorn, and I sat, waiting for him while thinking about how I was going to tell him how I felt. How the hell was I supposed to tell him?! I knew he was so much better than me, and that made it all the more difficult. “Popcorn!” Danny sang, placing the bowl in my lap before pulling out one of Tom's movies that weren't actiony or sci-fi-like. The types of movies that Tom and I did have in common. It appeared that we were watching Across The Universe tonight. I grinned as he put the DVD in and sat down next to me, putting his arm around me. As if by instinct, I put my head on his shoulder, glad that he was warm. I noticed him smile and begin to watch the movie. “ Vick?” he nudged me slightly. “Hmm?” I asked, half-asleep and completely comfortable. He seemed to look around for a second, before shaking his head. “Nothing.” he muttered, dropping it. I looked at him, a little confused, but he just shook his head. We watched the rest of the movie in silence, me falling asleep right before the end.

“ Vick, wake up.” Danny said softly, waking me. I let out a tired groan. “No.” I mumbled, snuggling closer to him. “But Vick, we gotta get up!” Danny pointed out with a laugh. Glad you find my tired mumbles so amusing, Mr. Jones. “Too bad. Your warm and I'm tired.” I muttered and he laughed again. Then, he sighed in defeat. “Fine, you can sleep for a little while longer.” he said, getting ready to stand up. “No.” I grumbled, pulling at his sleeve. “You stay. You're useful as a pillow and something to keep me warm.” I said, still in a tired mutter. “So what am I? A planket?” he asked, then laughed at his word. I sent him a glare through my tired eyes and he stifled a laugh. “Okay, okay. I'll stay. But only because you'll kill me if I don't.” he said, grinning. I sighed with comfort, resting my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes and managed to fall asleep again. As usual, I had my typically random dreams. And I thanked my brain for not focusing my dreams on my worries. 'Cos those wouldn't turn out so well. When I woke up again, Danny hadn't moved like I thought he would have. But there was another voice, too. I really didn't feel like opening my eyes, so I decided that it was now time to eavesdrop on Danny. That would be fun! I tuned into the conversation, then. “...Mate, I want to, but I can't. I mean, honestly...She's...her. And I'm just me.” I heard Danny say. What were they talking about?! Now, I was curious. I heard someone laugh, and it sounded like Dougie. “Are you serious, Danny? She's like obsessed with you.” Dougie said, with a chuckle. SOMEONE'S OBSESSED WITH MY BOYFRIEND?!!! And Danny likes this girl back?!!! NO! “No, she isn't. She only sees me as a boyfriend, not someone she....loves.” Danny said, saying 'loves' in a mutter. Wait...was he talking about me?! “Yes, she does. You guys are both in love with each other. Chara and I have known for a while, it's not too hard to tell with the way you are around each other.” Dougie said. I decided I better cut this conversation short, as I knew Danny would leave if Dougie pressed it on. But... Danny did love me...It was like....the best thing that could ever happen to me. I knew I had to tell him soon, especially now that I knew how he felt. I slowly opened my eyes, and they went dead silent. I stifled a yawn and smiled up at Danny. “Hi...” I greeted. “Hello.” he greeted back, grinning and kissing me. “Talk about anything interesting while I was sleeping?” I asked, acting as casual as I could without laughing. “No, nothing really...” Danny replied, and I noticed the look that he exchanged with Dougie. I almost laughed, it was too hilarious to watch him, now that I knew. I smiled a bit more, trying not to let my cocky expression show. “So, are you awake yet?” Danny asked, changing the subject and smirking at me. “Yeah, I guess....” I said, huffing jokingly. “But now...no warmth. Stupid you with your stupid....stupidness!” I said, and Danny laughed. What was it with him and laughing at me? “Oh well.” Danny said, grinning at me. “Yeah..uh... Vick?” Dougie asked, and it looked like he was trying not to laugh. “Yeah?” I asked, curious at the look on his face. Was that whole thing that Dougie and Danny were discussing just some cruel joke? And Danny was going to dump me right now because Chara had accidently slipped it out that I loved Danny?! “You might wanna brush your hair, it looks kinda....well, how can I put this being nice.....Freaky.” he said, smirking. I chucked a pillow at him and got off of Danny, stretching my arms a little before walking up the stairs to go put on something. I knew that I had jeans over here that Danny or Tom or something must've washed...It was probably in Danny's room. I walked in and looked through his drawers, smiling when I found my jeans. I shut the door, locking it, and changed into the clean jeans and just put on one of Danny's sweatshirts that was really big on me. I stole Danny's brush that he “just happened” to have, and brushed my hair quickly before walking back down the stairs and jumping back on the couch. “There. Happy?” I said, sending a fake glare at Dougie. Dougie laughed a little and nodded, rolling his eyes as he walked out. “Soooo....” Danny said, grinning. “Whaddaya wanna do today?” he asked. “Well it is commercial holiday today-” “You mean Valentines Day?” Danny cut her off, grinning. “Right, like I said. Now, I don't care. After all, it is only single awareness day.” Danny laughed when I said that. “Do you really not like Valentines Day?” he asked. “I don't really care for it. But that's probably I've spent my Valentines Day's by myself. 'Cos I'm a bitter old hermit.” I said, with a grin. “Well, then you shall have fun today!” he promised, grinning. “ Danny, when will you understand? It's hard to be bored around you.” I said, rolling my eyes like it was obvious, which it was. Danny smirked. “Glad I have that affect.” he said, with a chuckle. Mmhmm..I bet. But his smirk just made my grin a bit wider. He just had that affect, and I was just plain happy right now. “Yeah, yeah. Don't get too much of an ego.” I said, rolling my eyes. He laughed and stood up, holding his hand out for me. I grabbed it and we left, me having no idea where we were going.

“Hey, uh, Vick? I have something I need to tell you.” Danny said, sounding nervous. Oh, could this finally be the time when he finally tells me he loves me? Then I'll be thrilled still, even though I already knew. How could I not be? “Yeah, what is it?” I asked, pretending to be curious. He seemed to look around, like last time. “Uh...you look great, is all.” he said, sending me a nervous grin. I glared at him, and he looked a bit shocked. “What's wrong?” he asked. “Come on Danny! Just say it!” I yelled in frustration, not anger though. Danny looked really confused. “What are you talking about?” he asked. “Ugh!” I groaned. “I thought I was scared to tell you! And you try to tell me twice and not even tell me! Just say it!” I yelled. Danny's eyes widened, now in realization. “I don't really know how to say it....” he muttered, looking down at the ground. “Just say it. It's not too hard for me to say. I. Love. You.” I said, getting irritated. “That's only 'cos you don't mean it...” he muttered, a frown now on his face. I looked at him like he was a psycho path. “Are you serious? You think I don't love you?!” I asked, still looking at him like he was a psycho. He looked up slowly. “Yeah....you don't, right....?” he asked, really confused. “What?! Of course I do!” I said, laughing a little. “What?!” he asked, completely surprised. I rolled my eyes. “Do I have to speak in phonix? IIIIII. Looovvveee. Youuu....” I said, saying the words slowly. Danny laughed. “Well, uh.....” he turned a little red. “I love you too.” he replied. “TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH!” I yelled, and he laughed, placing his lips on mine, smiling as he did so....But I was happy that he finally said it. It took him long enough! And I knew that if he didn't, or that...I didn't find out...then I would've never told him. And of course, we had to choose the most cliché “holiday” to say it. I laughed in between the kiss and then he pulled away, looking confused. “What's so funny?” he asked. “So much for single awareness day.” I said, laughing a little.
Vick x
Vick x

Number of posts : 188
Location : Rhode Island....The smallest and most boring state in the US...:P
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.freewebs.com/theheartneverliesfiction

Back to top Go down

Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+] Empty Re: Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+]

Post  Mileythesmiley Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:35 am

aaaw. (: that was sweet.
and really good. Very Happy
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+] Empty Re: Single-Awareness Day [Belated Valentines Day Fic] [13+]

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:19 am

Very Happy
I love this.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Jordan|x wrote:
Very Happy
I love this.
That's 'cos youuuuu've read it before. xD
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:47 pm

Mileythesmiley wrote:
Thanks. Smile
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:01 pm

Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Very Happy
I love this.
That's 'cos youuuuu've read it before. xD

Well I was going to say, 'again, I love this'
But I didn't.. Cos.. I didn't.
hehe
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Mileythesmiley wrote:
Thanks. (:
I'm glad you liked it.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum