Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Street

4 posters

Go down

Spring Street Empty Spring Street

Post  Julesbox. Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:10 pm

Another S/A for Tanita. Aahaha, she wanted me to write one, and this is all i got. xD

- - - - -

"Finally! Graduation day" I smiled watching Dougie put on his hat, eyeing himself up and down in the mirror. I rolled my eyes, silly boy doesn't understand how beautiful he is.

"Yeah, feels like we waited forever" He chuckled and threw a last glance at the mirror before meeting my happy eyes.

"Tell me about it, i thought i'd grow beard before graduation" I said sarcastically, making Dougie laugh.

"A beard would look good on you, Tanni" He said winking before putting on his shoes.

"Yeah, i've been thinking about it quite a while.." I smiled, jumping up from his bed to join him by the door.

"Bye mum!" He shouted before closing the door behind us. We felt like two clowns, walking down the street in our graduation clothes. I think a beard wouldn't make it better though.

Soon we were joining our friends for the classphoto. Dougie and i sat next to eachother on the banister. His arms around my shoulders, smiling widely.

"I love you.." He whispered into my ear just before the photo was taken. That explains the surprised look on my face.

"Doug..what?" I had a confused face expression on, making him chuckle. "Seriously?" I continued as he didn't say anything.

"Why would i joke about it?" He asked, his smile fading slightly.

"Dougie..." I trailed off, but he interrupted me before i got the chance to say anything else.

"Don't say anything, Tanita.." He said, glancing down. "I understand, i just thought i'd tell you" He continued, standing up, getting ready to leave.

"Doug!" I shouted after him, but he didn't care to turn around. My eyes stared at his back as he continued to walk, and soon he was out of sight. 'I love you' I whispered, removing my hat.

Months later, i was sitting in the park with a friend. I hadn't forgotten about Dougie, but i hadn't seen him since that day. That's when i looked up from the ground, spotting someone familiar walking down the road.

"Oh my god.." I gasped attaching my eyes to the familiar face.

"What's wrong?" My friend asked, frowning, following my eyes.

"Oh, nothing, i gotto go, call you tomorrow, okay? bye" I smiled quickly before leaving her and the bench behind me.

"Dougie?" I called out, just a few feet behind, hoping that it was him. He turned around, and his electric eyes looked into mine.

"Tanita" His face dropped slightly but he tried to hide it with a small smile.

"How are you?" I asked, not really knowing what to say.

"Good, i guess. You?" He said, sitting down on a bench by the busstop.

"I'm fine, listen..I think last time we talked, things ended bad" I sighed, not letting him say anything. "You never let me tell you what i needed to say.." I continued.

"Say it then" Dougie glanced up at me, waiting for me to speak.

"I..loved you too" I almost whispered, but he heard what i said, he made that clear by letting his face go blank. I bit my lip and glanced down as he didn't speak.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, trying not to get angry.

"You didn't let me.." I replied softly, he looked me in the eyes and my heart felt like jumping out of my chest. "I see you've changed" I said breaking the silence, Dougie nodded.

"One thing hasn't changed though.." He said, i frowned and had a questioning look on my face. "I still love you" He countinued, making my heart beat faster and faster.

"I tought you forgott about me" I said staring into his gorgeous eyes. He shook his head smiling.

"I couldn't ever fogett about you, i've always loved you" He leaned in and gave me a kiss, the kiss i'd been waiting for ever since i got these feelings for him. I didn't ever want to let go of him. The bus stopped infront of us, and our lips broke apart.

"You coming?" Dougie asked, reaching for my hand.

"Where are we going?" I chuckled taking it.

"You'll see..if you come with me" He smiled, pulling me into a hug.
We jumped on the buss, leaving Spring Street behind.
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Spring Street Empty Re: Spring Street

Post  Jordan[: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:15 pm

I do believe,
I'm speechless.

EDIT: Well thats a once in a life time thing, eh?
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:16 pm

Wow. Shocked
That was amazing Jules.
<3
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Cheese...
You are amaizing.
God I love you Cheese!!!<3
You've got me smiling again.
I was just crying, now I'm smiling again.
(:<3
Thanks, again, for cheering me up<3
ILY<3

EDIT: Forgot to say this: I LOVE THE S/A!
(:<3
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Julesbox. Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:24 pm

<3

I

Love

You