Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honestly [S/A For Maria]

5 posters

Go down

Honestly [S/A For Maria] Empty Honestly [S/A For Maria]

Post  Julesbox. Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:45 am

Maria saw Tom sitting by the grave, his head in his hands, crying silently. She didn't know what to do, even though she hated seeing him like that, she didn't know what to do or say to make it better. Was it impossible to make him happy again? So Maria thought at that moment, anyway. She slowly walked over to Tom, placing her hand on his shivering shoulder. He didn't turn, he just stopped shivering and lifted his head up, staring at the stars twinkling on the dark evening sky.

"It'll be okay, Tom. I know it will" Was all Maria could manage to say. She didn't know if it ever would be okay, but she had to help him. She had to help him get better, somehow.

"How do you know..?" He asked. She froze and so did her mind at that second. She didn't know what say, she didn't know if it would get better. Maria sat down next to him, following his gaze up to the stars.

"I don't" She swallowed hard. "But it will be, she wouldn't want you to be like this, Tom" She continued, feeling tears starting to fill her eyes, but she held them back. She had to be strong for him.

"Yeah, but i can't help it. She's gone, Maria. Gone. Forever" Tom replied with a shaky voice, finally looking at her. His water-filled eyes was all she could stare into. She couldn't be strong anymore, he made her let go of everything. Maria couldn't hold the tears anymore.

"I know, but you see" She said before clearing her throat. "In every cloud sits an angel, waiting for the right time to come down to earth. And when an angel gets taken away, it becomes a star. Like that one, right there" Maria said softly. Pointing to the most sparkly stars of all. Tom smiled slightly, watching it with shiny eyes, from the tears he'd been crying.

"You think that's her?" He asked, wiping of a tear from her cheek. Maria nodded carefully, not knowing what he would do next. He remained silent, so did i. Her knees began to feel weak as she tried to stand up. She collapsed on his shoulder, holding it tightly. Tom's eyes looked worried as he helped her sit back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tom chuckled softly and she smiled. "Stay, at least until we see a shooting star?" His head turned up to the sky again, and she placed her head on his shoulder.

"Sure, i'll wait" Maria smiled, even thought he couldn't see her. Tom's arm found it's way around her shoulders, making her feel safe and warm again. They spent the next couple of minutes sitting in silence, no one was moving. Their eyes attached on the sky, waiting for a star to be sent across the sky.

"Oh, there is one. Right there!" Tom beamed, pointing to a sparkling light, making it's way across the sky, leaving it's spot behind. Maria and Tom closed their eyes, making a wish each.

"Did you make a wish?" Maria asked, smiling sweetly towards her friend. He nodded cautiosly, biting his lip. She felt an eager growing inside of her, wanting her to ask what he wished for. But she knew she couldn't, he would never tell her. He always belived it would come true, so he couldn't tell her.

"You?" Tom asked back, letting go of his cold lip. Maria nodded too, a smile spreading across her face, that shone in the moonlight. Tom felt the tingles in her stomach as she smiled towards him. His sister was dead, he didn't want to smile and be happy. He didn't want to feel happiness now, it was not right.

"Do you want to go now?" He asked, giving her a small smile. Not wanting the feeling in his stomach to take over.

"Yeah, sure. Where to?" She asked back, taking his hand which he had given to her. It was cold from the cold night air that filled the city London.

"Uhm, to school?, i need to do something" Tom answered, knowing just what to do.
Maria nodded and let herself be lead to the school yard with her hand in his.

"Now what?" She said, with a curious smile attached on her beautiful face. Tom shrugged and looked up to the light pole they were under. The light shone on them, he held her hands in his, her smile began to grow as he smiled back looking into her eyes.

"This is what i wished for, Maria" He whispered, leaning in slightly, making her shiver by the feeling if his breath touching her skin. "You and me, right here, where we met for the first time" He continued, her smile stayed on. So did his as he gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"You know those tingles i've been telling you about?" Maria nodded. "It's beacause of you" He breathed, those final words going straight to Maria's heart. Making it beat faster and faster as her whole body shooked of confusion.

"Did you throw up beacause of...me?" She whispered, not beliveing what she was told.
She remembered a lunch break especially, when Tom felt so sick of those butterflies flying around in his stomach. Making him to throw up, she couldn't belive that she was the one. The one he talked about, in a mysterious way, like he was truly in love.

"I sure did.." He chuckled and stared at his shoe laces for a second or two. She cleared her throat, making him look up again, with a weak smile.

"You stupid shit! I was worried that you might kill yourself beacause of that girl, and now i find out that it's me?! You threw up beacause you thought i didn't love you?" Maria bursted out, feeling the tears again. Not knowing if it was happy ones or the sad ones.

Tom didn't know what to say, he was speechless. Was that supposed to be a good or bad thing? He was confused, just as Maria leaned in and completed the kiss they started before.
He closed his eyes, the tingles in his stomach doing flipps.

"Honestly? I do love you, Tomarse" Maria grinned, Tom's heart stopped beating for a second but soon picked up the rythm again as Maria threw her arms around his neck. His arms locked around her waist, and his eyes moved towards the sky.

"Thanks little sister, just what i wished for" He thought. closing his eyes. Feeling Maria's warmth fill his body with happiness. Maria was his angel, coming down to earth.

Last edited by xXCheeserrr on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Honestly [S/A For Maria] Empty Re: Honestly [S/A For Maria]

Post  Tanita (: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:51 am

Aww<3
That was cute.
(:
Really good:D
Love it!
<3<3
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:52 am

*dies*
I will write a proper comment when I'm not speechless.

Edit: OH! AND I LOVE CHEESE!
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:35 pm

*sigh*
There's no comment box big enough to describe how I feel right now.
You just made very happy.
and my tummy tingled.
I felt like I was actually there. v_v

I love you, Julia!
You're one of the best.
<3

God, I love our little gang.
Tanita <3
Jordie <3
Julia <3

^_^

Sorry, I just ruined the moment with an all too random comment. >_>
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Right, now time for the proper comment.

CHEESE ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?!
WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS TALENT?!
I'm blow away man.
That's amazing.<3

And yes Miley, we have an amazing gang Very Happy
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797

Back to top Go down

Post  Julesbox. Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:39 am

You guys...just made my face explode in a smile! Very Happy

You are amazing, i love you, i love you, i love yoooou.

I will deff write one soon for Jordie! <3

LOVE YOOOOOOOOOU! <3
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  saraheatspants Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:40 am

[center]Unbelievable.

That was brilliant.
heart warming.

Beautiful.

OMGGGG!

Julestar that was completely awwsome.

My fingers hurt from typing.

And my eyes hurt from keeping them wide open to read.

It was brillaint girl.
Truly brilliant.

(:

lovee you Julestar.
sunny

(They didn't have a star, but a sun's close))
saraheatspants
saraheatspants

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-19

http://www.myspace.com/sarahs_xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum