Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used [Couldn't think of anything else]

2 posters

Go down

Used [Couldn't think of anything else] Empty Used [Couldn't think of anything else]

Post  Vick x Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Okay, I really think this ones gay....[not that all mine aren't gay]....But, for all the people that like my sucky crap fictions, here it is...Oh, and P.S: Anyone who has read my fictions should know that it's like PG 13 basis....So yeah...It involves swearing and all that jazz....]

You used me.
Used me to the amount where I felt as though I could never sleep again.
So, why is it that I still want you?
Right now, more than ever...
I don't even know why...
I've tried to move on, but...I just can't.
I don't care of the things that happened during our relationship, I'll deal with it.
I just want you.
More than I've wanted anyone.
I know that I said I never wanted to see you again, but I was wrong...
And I....I love you.

Victoria read through the note again, glad that she had finished. There were crumpled up papers spread across the room, and the room was an even bigger mess then it was before she had finally decided to give in. She couldn't live without him, and she knew that. Her pen hesitantly inched towards the paper, and she wrote the last words. Her signature: Vick x. Then, she was done. She sighed with relief. She needed to sound good enough for him to take her back...She couldn't just express her feelings, that would annoy him. And annoying him was not a good thing to do. Her letter just expressed it in a non-gushy way. Maybe, if she was lucky, he would take her back. That was what she was hoping. Ever since Victoria had told him off, he had left, and never made any contact. His last words: “You're going to come back running to me again, like you always do. But maybe this time, I won't take your slut ass back!” and he stormed out. She frowned. She knew that she shouldn't be with someone like him. Cruel men like him, but she needed him. He was the only one that was there; the only one she thought truly loved her, and she knew that she did love him. No matter what he did or said to her, she loved him. He was the only one who was there. She threw it all away for him. Even her best friend, she gave away for him. But, he didn't care....He messed with her head. Victoria had even come to telling lies about Chara because he didn't like her, and now she was somewhere, god knows where. Probably with that guy who she'd been in love with, but too afraid to tell...Victoria hoped that he would forgive, or at least write back. She needed to hear from him...It worried her, not knowing. She gave the note a final glance, writing a little heart on one of the corners of the paper, before folding it up and putting in the envelopes that already had the addresses written in her messy handwriting. Then, she sighed with relief.
“At least that's over with...” she muttered quietly to herself, before sealing the letter and putting it in her mailbox.

Victoria impatiently tapped her finger against the couch arm, as she waited for the mail to come in. It had been like this every day since she sent the letter. And the letter would've reached him by yesterday...so she was hoping to get something. As she heard the cluttering of her mailbox, she rushed out and received a strange look from the mail carrier, to which she just rolled her eyes at and hurried to the mailbox. She grabbed her mail and quickly rushed back inside.
“Bill....bill.....blah...blah blah...no....yes!” Victoria yelled, grinning as the name Matt Willis was written in his familiar handwriting, but a different address.
She put the other mail on a table, and sat down on the couch, hurriedly ripping open the envelope and getting paper cut.
“Shit.” Victoria cursed under her breath, before finally managing to get the letter out.
She then thought of the rejection she was about to face, and she frowned, sadly opening the folded out letter. She scanned through it, and the frown that was previously on her face slowly moved upward into an ecstatic grin.

It's about time....
I didn't know how much I could ignore you.
I miss you an awful lot, too.
I know that you're sorry...
And I forgive you.
And I want you, too...
If you want to see me, I'm at my mates’ house.
Directions are on the back.
Matt.

Victoria turned the paper around and there were directions. They looked oddly familiar, and then she remembered. This is where she used to live near...Next to the neighbor who....Chara was pretty much in love with. She sighed. She missed Chara. But, she shook her head, knowing that she had made her choice. It was Matt, because she loved him. She figured she might go there as soon as possible, so she rushed up the stairs. She took a shower, and then got ready to leave. For once, she actually could stand the way she looked. Why was she striving so much for some guy? Oh right, it was all she had. She smoothed her hair down, making sure it was good enough, and then grabbed her keys, locking up and walking out of the house.

After that visit, it was back to the way it was when Victoria had first started going out with Matt. Matt was sweet and funny and everything else she could possibly want. And she had remembered that once she saw him again. He seemed changed. But seemed isn't the same as is. But Victoria had walked in to a surprise....He saw Chara again. She was still pretty, not that there was a doubt. And she was with neighbor boy, who she had found out was named Dougie. Chara didn't seem as angry as before, though she wouldn't talk to Victoria. She had met all of Matt's friends that she had never known before, but the one that was really different was Danny. Danny was....well, he wasn't a person you met very often. He was one of the nicest people you could meet, and he was attractive, and talented and all that, and he wasn't hung up on himself. He was very interesting to Victoria, and she didn't know that Matt didn't like the fact that Victoria and Danny talked so much.

“Hey, Dan, get me a-” “Uh...Vick...we're going to go.” Matt said, not even suggesting it, just expecting it.
“But Matt...” Victoria began in a slight whine.
“We’re leaving; now.” Matt said the sternness of his tone much like...before.
Victoria looked a bit frightened and quickly stood up, trying to keep her expression normal by the stern expression in her eyes. Danny looked at them weirdly, having no clue what was going on. “Mate...uh...are you okay?” Dougie asked, looking up from the TV as he noticed Matt's expression. Matt shook his head, as if to clear his thoughts, and then nodded.
“Yeah....let’s just go...” he said.
Victoria followed like an obedient dog, slightly afraid...Okay, slightly would be the understatement of the year. As they walked out, Danny looked a bit weirded out.
“What was that about?” he asked, though it wasn't really to anyone in particular.
“Nothing...Just...forget about it.” James said, sounding a little nervous himself.
Danny and Dougie exchanged a confused and weirded out look, before shrugging.
“Matt's struck again.” Chara muttered under her breath, sounding a little pissed off.
Dougie looked at her.
“Do you know something?” he asked.
Chara looked at him for a second, deciding on whether she should or not.
“No. Of course not, why would I?” she asked, managing to give Dougie a weird look.

“Matt..are you-” “Shut up.” Matt snapped, cutting her off.
“What?” Victoria asked, a little taken back.
“Shut. Up.” Matt repeated.
“What did I do?” Victoria asked, confused now.
“I thought I told you to shut up!” Matt yelled.
They were in the back yard of the house, which was where they had exited. Matt slammed Victoria against the wall of the door, causing Victoria to wince. Matt punched her in the face with force and she began to cry a little as the blood began to fall from her lip. Matt then stalked off, cursing to himself, angry as ever. Victoria walked back inside, wiping her tears away. James and Chara jumped up, but Chara sat back down. James and Chara knew exactly what was going on.
“Come on, Vick...” James said, with a disappointed frown and a sigh as he put his arm around Victoria and walked up the stairs.
Danny and Dougie were wide-eyed.
“What the fuck was that about?!” Danny asked, nervous and everything.
“Nothing. Just drop it, please.” Chara said.
“Drop it! I can't just-” “DROP IT.” Chara cut him off, giving him a glare.
“...You alright now?” Danny, Dougie and Chara heard as they walked back down the stairs.
“Yeah....nothing I'm not used to...” Victoria replied, frowning.
Victoria sat in between Chara and James when she walked back down the stairs with James. Chara didn't seem to like it so much, but knew that she still did care for Victoria, even if she was a total bitch to her.

And so it was really back to normal. Matt's beating continued, and James and Chara only knew. Dougie was too dumb to realize, but Danny was getting suspicious. He didn't think that all of these things happened by accident of something, that it was just some excuse. He knew that Matt had a temper, but he could never think that his friend would do that to someone. But, he was about to believe. Matt seemed angrier than usual, and Victoria seemed completely afraid.
“Vick, can I talk to you, upstairs? Alone?” Matt asked, directly looking at Danny when he said alone.
“Uhm..okay.....” Victoria said, sounding nervous.
Victoria walked upstairs with Matt. Danny followed up the stairs quietly, peering into the hall.
“...want you fucking talking to him-” “But he's your-” “I don't care. And don't fucking interrupt me.” Matt snapped.
Danny listened intently, wondering who and what they were talking about.
“Don't talk to him-” “But I want to talk to him.” Victoria cut him off.
Matt got even angrier and slapped her across the face. Danny's eyes widened and he wanted to walk over there and punch Matt in the face. He was the one doing all this, ruining her life.
“I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please, just stop.” Victoria pleaded desperately as Matt went for another swing, punching her harder and giving her a black eye before stalking off.
Victoria slid down to the floor, crying as she touched her eye gingerly and winced. Danny rushed over to her, and she quickly tried to stop crying and trying to hide her eye.
“I saw...” Danny said simply, frowning as he slid down next to her.
“I fucking hate him...” Victoria muttered, still trying not to cry.
She hated crying in front of people. Danny frowned and helped her up, holding her hand as he walked to go clean her face up. She winced slightly as dabbed the cloth wrapped in ice on her eye.
“I can't believe he would do something like this to you...” Danny said, frowning.
“He's right...I'm just a slut-” “No, he's not. Shut up.” Danny cut her off, frowning more.
Victoria looked down at the floor, taking the cloth and putting it on her eye before walking away. Danny sighed. He'd have to watch out for Matt.

It got so far where Matt found out that Danny knew about what was happening, and he soon found out that Chara and James knew, too.
“You fucking slut, you weren't supposed to tell them.” Matt snapped.
Victoria tried to tell him that she didn't tell them, but Matt didn't want to listen. He took it to drastic measures, measures which scared Victoria. He pushed her down into the basement, locked the door, and pushed her onto a chair. She sat there, wondering what he was going to do. Matt took some rope from a closet that was in there, and began to tie it around her and the chair.
“What the fuck are you doing?!” Victoria asked, getting really nervous.
“Teaching you a lesson.” Matt said, with an evil smirk, finishing tying her body to the chair, before tying her hands up.
“Help!” Victoria yelled.
Matt covered her mouth with his hand and she bit it, causing him to slap her across the face. She began to sob, yelling: “Help me!” repeatedly. Matt walked up the stairs and when he opened the door, he saw Danny with a knife in his hand.
“Danny, put the knife down. The slut deserves it.” Matt said.
Danny gave him a glare.
“She doesn't deserve this! Now move out of my way before I knife you, too.” Danny snapped back.
“Go ahead, try it.” Matt said, rolling his eyes as if it was no big deal.
Chara and James appeared behind Danny.
“Matt, you're my best mate...But why do you do this?” James asked, frowning.
“SHE FUCKING DESERVES IT!” Matt yelled in response.
Dougie walked over, confused, then saw Victoria tied up, crying, and everyone else.
“So you were doing-” “Yeah, Dougie, he has been doing it.” Chara cut him off, giving Matt a death glare.
“You wonder why I didn't like you, you whore. Why I told Victoria to get rid of you or I'd dump her-” “Wait, so it was you!” Chara yelled, glaring harder at Matt.
“Yep, and now it's time for that slut down there to pay.” Matt said with a smirk.
Danny began to walk down the stairs, but Matt lunged at him, and they began to fight, almost falling down the stairs. James and Chara held Matt back, and Matt began to struggle to break free, cursing loudly as he did so. Danny quickly rushed down the stairs and cut Victoria free from the ropes. He then hugged her tight.
“DON'T TOUCH HER! SHE'S MI-” “Yours? I AM NOT YOURS! I FUCKING GAVE UP MY WHOLE LIFE FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?! I HATE YOU!” Victoria yelled, cutting him off, so angry that she wanted to kill him.
“It's alright Vick, just calm down.” Danny said, hugging her again, and kissing the top of her head.
She hugged him back with a sigh, seeming to calm down. She had never really saw Danny for anything more then a really good friend, but he was one of the nicest guys to her. She realized that she only got along with him so well because she liked, maybe even loved, him.
James and Chara walked out, struggling to get Matt away. Dougie sighed.
“Danny, just...stop pretending please? It's so obvious.” he said, grinning a bit.
“Shut up-” “Pretending?” Victoria cut him off with a question.
“Yeah, he likes you, a lot.” Dougie said, smirking at Danny's glare before walking off to help Chara and James.
Danny turned really red.
“Well, uh, you know....I maybe like you, too...” Victoria said, a bit nervously.
Danny looked a little surprised, and smiled a bit.
“But, I thought you-” “Yeah, I did, too. I guess he was just the only thing I really had...I used to think I loved him, but he's just a psycho...” Victoria said. “...But I like you....It took this much to realize it...” she added with a slight smile.
“Well, uh, you said maybe. So maybe we need to prove that.” Danny said, with a grin.
He kissed her softly and she kissed him back with a smile.
“Guess that proves it.” Danny said, and Victoria nodded a little with a smile.
Danny put his arm around her and they walked back up the stairs, happy that they could be together, and that Matt would finally get some help with his problem.
And everyone lived all happyful...yay! Sorry, I like ruining the cheesy moments.....
Vick x
Vick x

Number of posts : 188
Location : Rhode Island....The smallest and most boring state in the US...:P
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.freewebs.com/theheartneverliesfiction

Back to top Go down

Used [Couldn't think of anything else] Empty Re: Used [Couldn't think of anything else]

Post  Jordan[: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:40 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love this Vick.
It's mmm-azingggg.<3
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Used [Couldn't think of anything else] Empty Re: Used [Couldn't think of anything else]

Post  Vick x Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Jordiee wrote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I love this Vick.
It's mmm-azingggg.<3

Thanks.
Glad you enjoy my fics...? haha Smile
Vick x
Vick x

Number of posts : 188
Location : Rhode Island....The smallest and most boring state in the US...:P
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.freewebs.com/theheartneverliesfiction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum