Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going by bus

Go down

Going by bus Empty Going by bus

Post  Bsangel Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:31 pm

This is a really weird poem(a thing in between a story and a poem. I just couldn't decide :S) I wanted to try something new. So here goes: Something poem-ish. scratch

Going by bus

Ugh! The day is grey. Forever.
The sun doesn’t shine. Never.
The driver is silent, the radio off
Everybody’s silent, not even a cough

I don’t know how I got on this bus. Who paided the ticket? Oh propably mom and dad. Where are they? Who cares, just sit still.
God, it’s silent, why isn’t anybody saying something. Or maybe it’s just, that I’m alone. I don’t know.
Just sitting here and looking through the glass, at all the funny images out there. I see a girl, silent obidient. Going to school, playing with the others, always a smile on her face.

Childrens laugh like a cd. Broken
An empty sound ringing. Forever
Playing with the other. Thoughtless
Going to school. Mindless

Now she’s going to school again, or wait... it’s college now. Does time fly by fast. I look to the other side. A lot of people are walking or going by bike. God, they are slow. But their laugh sounds so.. real. They are tired and are going so slow, it is almost as if, they want to go nowhere. But they laugh. Why doesn’t the girl laugh like that? Her parents stand behind her, smiling, noding. Like the devil with another lost soul in his hand. I want to look away.

Hats are thrown in the air. Graduation
Flower petals snowing. Marriage
A cry in th night. Birth
And in the end....

I look to the front, and I never look back. A glimt of a light and the heat on my skin. An explotion in my ear and a glitch in my heart.
Crash!

....death.
Bsangel
Bsangel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum