Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3]

+2
Mileythesmiley
Emma-xxx
6 posters

Go down

Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3] Empty Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3]

Post  Emma-xxx Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:35 am

Title: Just A Day At Work?
Writer: Emma/Emma-xxx/Bird
Rating/Warnings: +13 because there is stuff such as kissing, snogging, sex, suicide and blood..
Summary: A girl who's working at a talk show on television suddenly finds out that McFly(who are obviously her big idols) are going to be in her show. She and the bandmember, Dougie immediately fall for each other, but both of them has problems with their beginning relasionship. Will they let go of the fear of getting hurt and the ghosts of the past?
Further Information; I originally posted this in the Dougiefied mcFly-forum, so some of you might already have read this.. if not, well I can only say, I like it, so I hope you do too..
oh yeah.. and the text is gonna be colored.. today I feel pink.. because it's a depressive color dx

Just A Day At Work?

Chapter One, Happy Birthday
Emma's POV

I woke up early that morning, thinking that I'd better get ready for work. But then I remembered that it was my birthday, and my boss had forced me not to go to work that day. (I was educating to be a journalist, I wanted to be a TV-host, and at that time I was in half-year-practice at a TV-station, on a program that was teaching famous people all kinds of weird things.) My big idols, the band McFly were going to be on the show that afternoon, and everybody on the crew knew how obsessed I was with these guys. I got mad at my boss again, as I had been the evening before when I read her e-mail, saying that I'd be fired if I showed up. And again, I got jealous at my best friend, Mia, for getting to get that close at them. I had got her hired as make-up artist at the show, and immature as I was, I felt like I should be the one to put powder in their beautiful faces. But anyway, there was nothing I could do about it. A bid mad I got out of my bed and down the stairs to the kitchen. The air smelled like bacon, and just as I got though the door, my best friend and room mate, Mia, put a pan on the table. She smiled at me, and pointed at a chair.
"Morning sleepy", she said, "sit down".
"Morning" I muttered, slightly disgruntled. She pointed at the piles of presents lying on the table.
"Happy birthday"
"Thanks" I said, now happy, because of the presents. I'm very childish, so just the smallest gift makes me completely hyper.
I started unwrapping the biggest one. It was from my parents, home in Denmark. A new pair of riding boots. I claped my hands when I saw the small glitter-letters on the edge of the leather, saying 'E&GB'. 'E' for me, Emma, and 'GB' for my fantastic show jumping horse, called Ghost Buster. There was a lot of Cd's and Dvds from different people, some more riding-stuff, and finally, a necklace from my best friend, Peter.
"Aw, he's cute" said Mia, looking at her watch. "Shoot, I gotta go now.. Bye honey".
Then she ran out the front door, forgetting her keys, so I had to give them to her by throwing them out of the window.

Then I was alone again. I cleaned up in the kitchen, and sat down to watch some TV. The next hour and a half, I just sat there, watching crappy TV, and eating the rest of my breakfast.
Then my phone rang, and I picked it up, guessing that it was just someone calling to wish me a happy birthday.
"Hello, this is the most amazing girl in the world, and YOU have just won the permission to kiss my a**" I said, slightly irritated to know that I could right now, at this very moment be dressing up to interview my favourite band.
"Hi.. I don't think I'll do that, but Buster probably wouldn't mind.." Laughed a well-known voice. It was Paul, the owner of the place where my horse was living his lovely horse-life.
"You'd better come down here very quick, and you'd better be nice dressed, some TV-station is coming in an hour, and you have to be ready to jump." He continued in a more seriously voice.
"I'll be there soon" I told him, hanging up quickly and turning off the television.

I hurried in my room to find some pretty clothes to ride in. I felt like looking amazing, so I gathered some of my 'hottest' riding clothes. Some dark blue pants and a cream-colored top. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's a lot prettier than it sounds. I put some make-up on, and gathered my hair in a long braid, which reached the middle of my back. Then I jumped in my normal jogging-shoes, before putting my new boots in the car and driving away.
Ten minutes later, I arrived. I went straight to the field, whistled loudly, which caused my horse to run to me to get the carrot in my hand. I brought him inside the stable, where I started to groom his beautiful, light gray hair. When he looked nice and was ready, I sat up and rode to the riding ground to worm him up.

We had just started jumping, when a bus dove in on the parking ground. But it wasn't a regular bus, it was a bus owned by the TV-show, I was normally in. My heart started beating faster, but soon after, I had to concentrate on the jumping.
When I had finished the round, I led Ghost Buster to the fence, where Mia was now waiting. She stroke his muzzle softly, and hold the rains while I got my security-vest off. Then the rest of the crew came out of the bus, yelling "Happy birthday". And after them followed.....

And this is where I stop first chapter. I would love some comments on this, so if anyone read it, please leave one... I know the start here might be a little boring, but it'll be better soon...

Last edited by Emma-xxx on Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3] Empty Re: Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3]

Post  Mileythesmiley Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:48 am

I think it's great. ^_^
Keep posting. Wink Would love to read more
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3] Empty Re: Just A Day At Work? [13+] [Chap. 3]

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:56 am

Ohh I like this Very Happy
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:24 pm

So, here it is dx
And thanks for the comments guys dx

Chapter 2
Emmas POV
McFly. My heart was beating so fast, I was sure, it’d stop in a moment. I felt the horse getting nervous as I did, so I took a deep breath, quoted a well known song as I always did to relax.
“I’ll be okay” I whispered to myself, took a deep breath, and I felt both myself and my horse relax again.
“Hi guys! What are you doing here?!?” I asked the others.
“Shooting, what else at this time?” replied my boss, and I nodded, wondering what they were gonna shoot HERE.
“So.. What are you shooting?” I asked. She waved the guys over, and I reached down to shake their hands.
“Happy birthday” they said, and I felt like I was about to fall down.
“You”, my boss said, pointing at me, “are gonna teach Dougie Poynter to ride a horse!” I felt all the blood leave my face as I got pale. The worm summer-wind played with Busters tail, and I wished I could blow away with it.
“You’ kiddin’” I exclaimed.
“Nope” she said.
“Oh my god.. Just a moment, I really need to get this” I said before turning Buster around, gallop a round, and returning to the others.
“We’re shooting in ten,” my boss, the producer, shouted to the crew, “you’d better just say hi.” She said, Paul ran out to me, and held my horse while I got down and thanked him. I went to Mia, who was standing in the stable, just checking that the boys looked as they were supposed to. They did, but obviously, she thought Danny’s hair needed a little bit more wax. I didn’t blame her. She fixed my make up, did nothing to my hair, and then gave me a hug.
“You okay?” she wanted to know.
“Yea, I am.. eer, well… kinda no.. I feel like SCREAMING! I need to! It’s so weird!” I burst out. She looked funny at me.
“Huh, that’s better… Just needed to get it out” I smiled, and she laughed.
She looked at the band, who actually just stood there, watching us.
“Dougie, come here,” she said. He walked over to us, and I felt My heart jump up into my throat.

next chapter is in Dougie's POV dx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:27 pm

wooo.
you get to teach Dougie how to ride? Shocked
That'll be a day. xD

Great Very Happy
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  DitteMcFLY Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:46 am

It's good! Add more soon.
DitteMcFLY
DitteMcFLY

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:29 am

Heyy guys dx
Just wanted to adddd dx

Chapter 2,5
Dougies POV

The make-up-girl, Mia I think it was, called my name. I walked a few steps, until I stood not more than half a meter from her and her friend, who was a host in the show. She looked really fit, I just gave her the elevator-look. Her hair was a bit messy at the top because of the helmet she’d just worn, but the long, red braid hanging over her shoulder looked perfect. Her face was beautifull, very light skin with a lot of freckles, a slightly red nose, and a fantastic smile. She was very slim, but very muscular. Not too much, just perfect.
“You take the charge here honey, you’re the riding-girl” Mia told the read-head girl, called Emma.
“Okay,” she said, in a slightly nervous voice. “you can ride in those clothes. And a helmet. Let’s see..” she continued, looking at my head.
“Let’s try this one” she said, reaching out for her own. I thought it fitted, until she knocked lightly at the peak, which caused it to fall down on my eyes so everything went black.
“Small head” she muttered, taking it off me again, rushing into another room. Shortly after she returned holding two new helmets in her hands. The first one was too small, but the other one fitted.
“Great,” she said. “I think it’s about time we get out there, she said and started walking.

When we got outside, the summer-light almost blinded me. We went to a place in front of a wall, where they had put a table and five chairs. The cameras were ready, everyone was just waiting for us.
“Go!” a man shouted, and the other host looked into one of the cameras. I looked over my shoulder, and saw Emma riding her horse again. The host started talking.
“Hi, and welcome to ‘Star Teaching’! Today, we have moved outside, and for you we have nothing less than FOUR guests, please welcome.. McFLY!” We walked ‘in’ the ‘studio’, hugged the host and sat down. She talked a bit before getting to the topic of today. Finally she got to the point.
“Today we’re going to teach … Dougie! To… “ she held the silence for a while, which honestly annoyed me a bit, “Ride!”
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:28 am

Hey!
Hey Emma!

I told you I was a crap commenter, so be warned.(:
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this.
Can't wait for more<3
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:11 am

Herre is the next part,
sorry it's been so long..
I am concidering to stop this on dougiefied,
and only post it here..
what do you think??
dx

Chapter 3
Emmas POV

I felt extremely nervous, when I saw Dougie walk over the grass field, and after a minute, he reached the place where I stood, holding my horse. I knew, that whatever he did now, the cameras were on, so I told myself, that the hug I knew he was just about to give me, was all performance. But still, I couldn’t help getting butterflies in the tummy, and I felt like my knees were about to give up when he squeezed my shoulders lightly. I still avoided looking into his eyes, which I already knew were the most beautifull blue eyes in the world. I knew, that that was exactly what would make my face turn red like a tomato. I took a deep breath, and started to talk to him. He said hi to the horse, and I told him the most basically things about horses and riding. Stuff like ‘here’s the head’ and where he was supposed to sit. Then we came to one of the hardest things of them all. Getting up. I showed him where to place his foot, but he really couldn’t get up. Something deep inside me hated him for it, but something else just yelled ‘THAAAANKS’. I realised that I had to ‘give him a foot’, which means I’d have to hold his leg and lift him up.
Then we got started, and he was doing quite well. About half an hour later, he galloped around the ground, me just holding a long line in the horse, to make sure it didn’t run away with him. The producer yelled ‘Thanks’ and I helped him stop it, and get down. He was smiling from ear to ear, when he got down, and smiled to me when the producer asked me to come over for a minute.
“Let’s try one of those”, my producer-boss said, pointing at the one-meter jumps, I had used when they came.
“No way,” I said, “It’s too dangerous! If he fall down, he can break his neck or his back! We can’t risk that!” The band’s manager agreed with me, when he heard what could happen. But then Dougie suddently stood beside me, and looked straight into my eyes. My legs turned to jelly, and my heart stopped beating as he smiled innocently.
“Please?” he said in an extremely cute voice, causing me to change my mind, faster than you can say ‘McFly’.
“Okay,” I said, but he would have to wear a vest, to protect his back.
I jumped a little with the horse to worm him up, and ignored Mia’s comments
“He MUST be worm now, he’s just walked for an hour!”
They jumped a bit, and I saw the sweat start to come on Buster’s horse-body, turning his beautiful, grey hair to silver. I couldn’t decide who looked the best, my horse, or the man on it’s back.

I felt green today, but there was no spring-ish green, so it's just gray..
Crying or Very sad
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:36 pm

I neeeed more!!
That was ah-maze-ing!!!!!
More!!!
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:50 pm

Than you Abbs dx

and for all you others,
who might read this:
BLEEH!

anyway,
I feel like posting the next chapter xx

Chapter 3,5
Dougies POV

I didn’t know why she didn’t want to look into my eyes, but when she finally did, I totally lost by breath. Her eyes were bright blue, beautiful like the rest of her.
When we had shot all the riding they needed, me and the other guys went back to the ‘studio’ and the other host to end the show. After the cameras were turned off, we went to the stable to wait for ‘Mia-make-up-girl’ so we could get the nasty stuff off of our faces.
We got in there just the same time that Emma got in with the horse. She tied it to the box-wall and kissed its muzzle.
“I want her!” I told the other guys, who started to sing “Dougiee and Emmaa”. I was afraid that she would hear them, so I asked them to turn it down a bit. They did, and in came Mia, and took off our make-up. We said thanks, and all five of us went to Emma, who was doing something to the horses ‘feet’ while she spoke to it in a language, I didn’t know. We(me, and the guys) looked funny at her, but she obviously hadn’t noticed that we were all around her, so we turned our faces at Mia, mentally asking her what language Emma was speaking.
“Both she and I were born and raised in Denmark, she’s speaking Danish” she said, answering our silent question.
“I want HER!” Danny whispered in my ear, so only I could hear it. I laughed silently, and looked at her. Long, blond hair with painted stripes, blue eyes, jeans and a black top with just one strap around her neck. She was very pretty, actually.
Emma looked up, and saw us all standing around her horse.
“Oh, hi.. Mia, give me a hand here?” she said, handling Mia a comb. They worked a bit, then Danny broke the silence.
“You girls want to hang out?” he said. They looked surprised at us, then Mia opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it, just to open it again.
“Eeh, yea, we’d love to!” she said.
“I’ll just have to change,” Emma said, and continued: “I smell like horse-bum!” We all laughed at her, and she laughed along.
“We’ll pick you up in an hour” Tom said, we got their address, and took off to get home and get a shower.

I FOUND THE SPRINGISH GREEN!!!

anyway,
Mia,
if you read this,
please notise that it says
'She was very pretty, ACTUALLY' XD
kiddin', you're beautifull..
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:21 pm

ahhh!!!!!!
You're so good at writing!!
You pull me right into the story and get me all excited
Then the part ends and I get depressed =/
MORE WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:10 am

Thank you !
I'm sorry that you get depressed thou dx
I'll post more as soon as I have time ..
maybe tonight or tomorrow xx

I'm glad you like it..
means a looooot to me dx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 am

I'm going to read this on here too! Very Happy

Ieeeeh, I just love it! <3
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:12 am

Aaah,
thank you Neny!

you know,
I'm so happy you like this,
because I really like it
XD
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:56 am

You should like it 'cause it's really good!!
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:04 am

Haha,
Thank you Neny xx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:18 am

Anyway..
next one..

Chapter 4
Emma’s POV

I couldn’t believe it. The clock said 4:15 pm, and McFly just asked Mia and I to hang out. I felt confused and dizzy as we drove home in my car to get ready.
We played a game on the way home, to find out who was going to have the first shower. The game was a game we’d played a million times before. First I said a line from a song, and she had to tell me what song it was. Then we switched. The first who couldn’t tell the other what song it was, had lost the game, and had to be the last one to shower. Unfortunately, I lost on a Fightstar song. Unbelievable!
Anyway, Mia spend about ten minutes in the shower, and I used the waiting-time to find some clothes to wear. It was hard to decide, but at last, I chose some dark jeans and a lime green top. I love shoes, so I had a seriously hard time choosing what shoes to wear. Mia got out of the shower, looked in my wardrobe, and threw a cupple of shoes at me. “No way” I said in a mixed unbelieving and slightly frightened tone. “You’re not serious,” it were the shoes, I had worn to my brothers confirmation. Glittering gold stiletto-sandals, which I had only worn that single one time in my life. I was saving them for my wedding, I said. She put my jeans and top on a chair, and placed the shoes in top of it, to show me how it would look. “Wow! Okay, you win, I’m gonna take those” I said speechless. It looked absolutely amazing, and I danced into the shower, quickly washed my hair, and was out again within five minutes. “I won” I told Mia, and she grinned at me. “It’s still not a competition!” She told me, laughing. I went to the stereo that was in out special dressing-room. I blasted the volume up so much that we could scream without hearing our self. Charlie’s voice almost blew up the flat, when I put on a Fightstar-cd. We dried our hair, putted on clothes, shoes and make-up, and then looked in the big whole-wall mirror we had. I loved that room. We chose to buy a three-room flat instead of a two-room, because I had this wicked idea that I would have a dressing-room. The one wall was occupied by a giant wardrobe, the doors of it covered with posters. On the opposite wall was a huge mirror, whish filled half of the wall. And then there were our big stereo. A volume that could make little mrs. Old woman across the street complain that her valuable china fell down, and a bass that made the whole block shake. It was impossible to see the walls, even the ceiling, because of the hundreds of posters and pictures that was everywhere. This was the place where we threw our ‘parties’. ‘’ means that the kind of parties we have in there, is basically just us mugging around in there, listening to loud music and jumping, running dancing.
Well, as we thought we looked real good, the clock turned 5:07, and a car horn in the street, and we looked out of the window. Just outside the front door of the block, were a blue mini, Harry and Danny hanging out of the windows, waving at us, yelling that we should come down. We did, and got in the car.
“There’s not room enough, but f**k that,” Tom said, and we got in the car. Tom was driving, Harry on the front seat, and Danny and Dougie in the back. Mia sat down between them, and I sat on Dougie’s lab, my cheeks burning, and I looked out of the window, to hide my blushing. “Haha, Emma, you’re blushing!” Tom laughed as he could see me in the side-view mirror. We all laughed at me.
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:01 am

haha!!!!!
I would love to have a dressing/party room like that xD
Morez!!!!!!
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:28 pm

May I ask why you have not posted more in this fantastic fic??
]:
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:54 am

Oh,
sorry 'bout that..
I totally forgot!
aargh,
sososo sorry!
here's more dx

Chapter 5
Dougie's POV

We went in on this cafe, which none of us knew, but there weren't that many people, and we would be happy not to be chased by crazy fans. We sat down at a table, and got a drink. Some band was playing, old school music. I looked at Emma, who was talking to Tom. She laughed at a stupid joke he made, and I kinda felt mad at him. We had talked about this in the car!
"She's cute," Tom said after we got in the car. "Yeah," said Harry, "But the blond one, the Mia-girl, she's like HOT!" he looked at us, trying to find some support. "Yeah," Danny mumbled, looking out of the window and resting his chin on his knuckles. I knew exactly what he was thinking. If Harry wanted the girl, Danny might as well forget about her. Everybody was like 'Aah, Danny and Dougie always get all the girls, they're so cute,' but really, it was straight opposite. Harry is the one in the band who always gets the girls. And if we don't directly tell him, 'I'm in love with this girl,' he doesn't care weather we like her or not. He just keeps hitting on her, until she sleeps with him, then she thinks they have a special bond, until she finds out about the other girls and leave him, hating both him and the band. It's the same story every time. "Harry, leave her," I said, "she's Dannys, okay?" he looked at me as if I was some sort of freak. "What?" he asked, looking at Danny. "Listen," I said to Harry, feeling bad for Danny. Harry acted like it was his right to have this girl. "Harry, Danny really likes this girl, I can tell by the way he looks at her! Not to be mean or anything, but you just like her because she's blond and to you that means like stupid slut. She's not! She's a smart girl, and she's so definitely not a slut, look at her clothes for Tom DeLonge's sake!" the last thing was originally a joke years ago, but it just got stuck. "Who said I only date sluts?!?" Harry said in a fighting tone, turning around in his seat to look at me. "Harry, calm down okay?" Tom said, taking one hand off of the wheel and put it on Harry's arm. "Okay, he can have her," Harry finally gave in. Danny smiled and said: "Thanks man," "You're welcome," Harry answered, "She likes you, you know? She took three times as long to fix your hair than the three of us together," he laughed, and the bad atmosphere disappeared.
Okay, maybe it wasn't just the Tom likes Emma-thing we'd talked about in the car, but it was the same right?
Half a second after, though, she looked at me, and I could just sense this thing between us. God, I felt like I loved this girl! Very odd feeling, I'd just met her! I looked at Tom, and he gave me a 'go-on-bro-she's-yours-look'. I smiled at him. God, he's too mature to function!

I'll try to remember to post more
next time I'm on or something..
well,
but only if I get at least one coment XD
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum