Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!]

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:04 pm

Title: Decisions
Summary: Two years ago, your uncle ran off to go to a job as some music dude (that was all you heard), when he finally returns, with a surprise, will this simple visit with him and his "clients" be a big impact on you?
Warnings: Swearing, mentions of sexual content, nothing graphic...It's just implied.

Chapter 1

Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now. But God does it feel so good, Cause I got him where I want him right now. And if you could then you know you would. Cause God it just feels so, It just feels so good.
I watched his wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving you Just watch my wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving.
Whoa, I never meant to brag, but I got him where I want him now.

“Shut the hell up Vick, I'm trying to watch this show!” My sister shrieked. God she was so annoying. She couldn't let me listen (...and sing) to Paramore in peace. I rolled my eyes and shut it off, walking down the stairs where she was seated, with a satisfied smile on her face. “Wench.” I sat myself on the couch. “What are you watching?” I seriously did wonder, I'd never seen this show. “Oh, Top of the Pops!” she said, in an excited squeal. “Could you quit it, Pop music sucks...” It did. And it seemed that was all that was on the radios. That and rap and hip-hop. “Well, just watch, I heard that McFly was going to be on here today!!!” Who was she on about? “Who?” She gave me a look, like I was supposed to know. “Just watch.” she rolled her eyes at me, focusing on the TV again. I looked at the show, not really finding much interest in their jokes. After all, I was 18....I can't believe I was still living with my parents and my little wench of a sister.....

And now, heres McFly! My sister did this fan girlish squeal. Ugh, it was sick-Hey those dudes were pretty hot. And they looked around my age....nice. My sister apparently saw my grin, for she smirked. “Ah, so now you like them?” My simple-minded little sister. “No, I just think that they are hot.” She giggled a bit and turned back to the TV. ....Okay, we're glad to have you here today.
Dougie: Yay us!
Harry: Shut up Dougie.
* Tom chuckles a little *
Tom: Idiots....
* Danny just kinda sits there, not really wanting to get into this conversation*
Okay, ANYWAY, we wanted to ask you hows it going with the ladies. Tom, how about you first?
Tom: Well, I have actually got a girlfriend...
OOOOH! And hows that going?
Tom: Well, I think she's really great, she just seems like someone I can really see myself with for a while....I'm happy with her right now....
*A lot of people 'aww'ed.*
How lovely.
Harry?
Harry: Well, for a little while now...We're taking things slow....but, I don't know right now...
Ah, I see...how about you Dougie?
Dougie: Nope, I'm a loner. The most wanted single dude in the UK! *does flex*
*audience laughs*
And Danny?
Danny: Well, actually, most recently, me and Olivia have broken up....
Care to explain?
Danny: Well, I guess things just didn't work, not the one, you know?

Damn! That Danny dude was HOT! His voice when he spoke, nice and sexy, especially with that accent. And then there was that perfect brown hair. It looked so cute, random locks just falling into his face. And then those piercing blue eyes. I was in a daze from just watching some guy from the TV. I was so busy in my daze, that I didn't watch the whole show....I just kind of stared at him, not really hearing the voices at all, or well, not really listening, but just hearing the way that Danny sounded. A hand in my face woke me up. “What?” I pushed the hand away, noticing the show was long over. “You've been staring into space for like, 20 minutes...” she said. “Well, I was just thinking....That's what I do...” Well, at least that was the excuse I was going to give her. “Whatever.” she muttered, standing up and heading towards the door. “Where you going?” I didn't really care, but, hey, I was bored.... “Out. With friends....you know girls, not like you who are mobbed with boys....I don't understand how you can be friends with so many boys and not date at least one of them....” Yes, my sister goes on and on about how she thinks that boys and girls can't be friends and not go out with each other. “Oh and by the way Tori-” “Don't call me Tori.” Ugh! I hated that name. And the way I said it, it was like I would vomit, just thinking of someone calling me that stupid name. “Whatever. Uncle Fletch is coming, bringing some guys with him, don't know who they are, but he said that they were around your age.” Ah, so Uncle Fletch finally decides to pay us a visit. The guy has been gone for about 2 years now, at a music company, wherever the hell he worked, not that I really all that cared for that matter. “Oh, cool, whatever.” I muttered. She groaned. “Your not even the least bit excited? They are boys. And they might be cute...” she grinned. And I was supposed to care? “Yeah, sure. Whatever. I don't really care, they're just dudes, no need to go frolic off merrily going 'OH MY FUCKING GOD! BOYS ARE HERE! LETS GO HAVE A HEART ATTACK!'” I imitated a girly voice. “Well, at least you could be a little enthusiastic. I swear, your gay or something...” I am not gay! I just don't really think it's a big deal if guys come. I mean sure, I might think one of them are cute, but it's doubtful, I barely see fancy in any guys, well, mostly it's guys in bands that I think are hot, well, the bands that have hot guys, like Billie Joe from Green Day, or James from Busted and Son of Dork....you get my point. “I'm not gay....It just seems that all the dudes here are just ugly, and I can only be friends with them because they are ugly....and mostly perverted...” I swear, all the dudes here are just like 'Sex me up baby!'. All day, every day. SEX, SEX, SEX! “Yeah, yeah, whatever, bye.” And with that, she left. I sighed with relief. My sister was so annoying. I went up the stairs and in my room. Then I logged onto my computer and began to just chat with Chara on MSN.

'I'm a bitch, deal with it.': Hey Chara.
'I get stuff, just stuff that other people don't get': Hey Miss Vick, what's up?
'I'm a bitch, deal with it.': Nothing, my Uncle is coming tonight. With some dudes....around my age. He's finally returned, probably with some new, 5 seconds of fame band that people like for about a few weeks and then go to a different band. Ugh, annoying.
'I get stuff, just stuff that other people don't get': So negative, you are. I can tell your gonna end up liking one of them..just because you say that you will hate them....=]
'I'm a bitch, deal with it.': Dream on Chara....Oh, gotta go, I think they're here...Wish me luck.
'I get stuff, just stuff that other people don't get': Good luck finding the love of your life.

I rolled my eyes.

[I'm a bitch, deal with it, has signed off]

Before I went downstairs, curiosity about these McFly dudes got the best of me. Yes, I know I shouldn't be obsessing over finding out about dudes that I saw on the Television, but, what the hell, I suppose. Damn, they've got a lot of fan sites! Uh.....let's see autobiographies...Ah! Here we are! I clicked on the page, wanting to make this quick. Just as it had loaded up, I heard mum yell down the stairs. “ Vick! WE'VE GOT VISITORS! COME DOWN AND SAY HELLO!” Ugh, she has that annoying 'I'm not asking, I'm telling' tone on.....I rolled my eyes, shutting the monitor screen off, but not the whole computer. I wanted to check that out later.... I walked down the stairs, not a care in the world. I looked up at my Uncle Fletch and Mum. “Hey.” Uncle Fletch said, opening his arms for a hug. “Sorry, I don't do hugs..” she said. He dropped his arms, frowning for a minute, but then getting all cheerful again. What was he so cheerful about? “So, Tor-” “I'm not Tori, I'm either Victoria or Vick.”I had to set things straight for him. He'd been gone for so long and I was a little-okay, a lot-stubborn. “So, Jill said that you had some dudes with you or something....” I didn't really care, and it showed in my voice.

“Heeeeyyyy! We have arrived!” a guy called. He sounded familiar. And then three other guys laughing as they walked in. Oh fuck, it was McFly....I didn't know that! But my features didn't change, even though I was a bit shocked inside. The blonde, Tom, I think, was holding a 20-pack of Heineken beer in his hand, the long glass bottles, not the short cans... “And we've got beer.” Tom (I think...:]) smiled. “Well, guys, this is Victoria, and Victoria, you might already know them...” Uncle Fletch introduced with a bright smile. “Uh...no...I'm not a real fan of your music, but earlier, I saw you on the Television, my sister tried to make me watch Top of the Pops...” I shrugged, as if it was no big deal. “Finally, we meet someone who isn't a fan girl.” Dougie sighed with a little relief. Then again, it must be hard to deal with fan girls.... “So, yeah, I'm Victoria.” I gave them unenthusiastic wave. “Hi, I'm Tom.” Tom said, smiling slightly. He was sorta cute, okay, he's really hot, but he didn't seem like my type. “Hey, I'm Harry.” Ooh! He was very hot. 6-pack, cute hair, hot face, something I could go for, but I don't think that I would...Maybe. “Hey Dudette, I'm Dougie.” Dougie smiled. He was something I could go for in a guy. He was seriously sexy. blue eyes, even cuter hair, and his face mixed in with all that, ah, just pure sexyness. Even if he was a little on the short side, and he was lacking in the strength, well, compared to the rest of them, he was really, really hot. “And I'm Danny.” he gave a smile. It was Danny, the guy that I couldn't get off my mind, for a long time now....He was so sexy it was unbelievable. I don't know how I liked him so much even though I barely knew him. I took in all the features, definitely hotter in person. I finally realized that I was staring a little, and looked down, so that no one could see me turn and blush hard. Tom did a small laugh and nudged Danny, which Danny just pushed Tom and glared at him a little. Harry smirked, while Dougie looked clueless. Ah, bless him.

I was so glad that Dougie was so clueless, because I knew that Danny was someone way out of my league and I figured that maybe I might have a chance with Dougie, and that the second best part might slip away and I could really find myself liking him more than I liked Danny. Wait! Why am I even thinking about this?! I just met them. “Hi...” I became a little shy. Why? I don't know..... Dougie grinned. “So, we've done the intro's, what can we do now?” he asked. “Hyper much?” I laughed a little. Dougie shrugged and gave me a grin. “What can I say? I'm a very hyper person.” I laughed again. But I didn't see Danny frown and Tom smirk at Danny. “Yeah, I've noticed. And impatience. Something you need to work on.” I smirked. “Maybe you could help me...?” he had a flirty tone in his voice. That convinces me that he likes me and I'm liking it. A small smile is on my face, that's growing a little. We were just kinda looking at each other with smiles, when someone cleared their throat as if to say 'STOP!'. I looked up to see that it was Danny that had done that.... I blushed a little bit, an embarrassed smile there. I glanced over at Dougie to see that he had the same look on his face. Tom smirked. I heard Tom whisper something to Danny and then Danny push Tom again, rolling his eyes and frowning. Wow, his mood changed fast. I think I'm changing my mind about him.... I could feel the tension, well, not really from me and Dougie, as we seemed to glance at each other at the same moment...Every time that happened, I would just merely smile and look away. Uncle Fletch seemed to be excited, and then walked into the kitchen, probably to chat with mum. “So....” I didn't really know what to say to them. They may have been around my age, and they seem like someone I would hang out with, but it was kind of awkward, considering how silent they are at the moment, how I like two of them, the awkward looks on their faces...I take it they didn't get on well with girls, maybe I was wrong. Whatever.
(cont...)

Last edited by Vick x on Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vick x
Vick x

Number of posts : 188
Location : Rhode Island....The smallest and most boring state in the US...:P
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.freewebs.com/theheartneverliesfiction

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Chapter 1 cont..

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:05 pm

“Hello?!” Tom said, smiling and laughing a little. “Sorry, lost in my own world, you say something?” I smiled. I really should stop daydreaming so much....people will start thinking of me as shallow and mean because it's like I'm ignoring them to think to myself about things. “Nothing too important, just wondering how old you are....” I smiled a little. “18, turning 19 in December....” “Ah right around Doug's age...” Harry said. “Yeah....” Tom said, smiling. Danny didn't say anything, but just looked at Dougie. I couldn't tell what emotion he had. Not jealousy, couldn't get myself thinking that.....He would never see me like that.....I glanced from Danny to Dougie and then to the ground. Tom smirked as he took a beer out of the 20-pack in his hand. “Any of you want one?” he lifted up the 20-pack. “Definitely.” Danny said. Tom got a beer out for Danny and handed it to him. Danny chugged it down fast. “Whats up with you dude?” Harry asked. I was a little confused by his sudden change of attitude. “It's nothing....” he shrugged. “I'll take one.” Dougie said. “Yeah, me too.” Harry said. When all of their beers were handed out, the looked at me, as if asking me. I shook my head. “No thanks....beer is gross...” I smiled a little. Tom shrugged, placing the beers down by the couch as he took a seat on the couch, soon followed by the others. I sat in the armchair. We all just kind of messed about, they made me laugh, especially Dougie. Danny wouldn't say anything, so I couldn't really tell.

But I heard them chatting as Dougie was flirting with me, so I kinda tuned Dougie out for a minute. “Dan, I can't believe your not talking, isn't Dougie that shy silent one who wont talk to chicks? And yet, there he is. Being Mr. Flirt, while your just sitting there.....” Tom said. “Well, I'm just not in a talking mood, okay? I'll talk later, I mean, I doubt she'll think of me any good, I made a really bad impression, just sitting here....” Danny said. “Nah, I think she's just as confused as we are about why you aren't talking and she probably thinks that you don't get on well with girls and that Dougie does.” Danny laughed, as if the idea was crazy. So, wait? Danny was outgoing? Dougie wasn't? Or maybe it's just because he wasn't in a chatty mood? “Yeah right. He barely gets any chicks, and I don't even like her that way.....” Danny shrugged. “Right. Whatever you say dude, just remember, she was staring at you when she first met you, and she wasn't the only one...” Tom smirked, walking over to Harry. What the hell? Now I was confused. I saw Danny sit far away from Tom and then I turned back to Dougie who was looking at me weirdly. “You don't like me, do you?” he asked. “Why do you say that?” I was playing coy. “Because you tuned me out so you could go and stare at Danny-” “No! It wasn't like that at all, Tom and him were chatting and I was being nosy, so I listened to them and I just saw Danny walk over to the couch. That's all.” I didn't want Dougie to know that I liked Danny. “Ah...okay.” He nodded. So. Gullible. “I'm gonna go watch TV, talk to you later. I sat myself down next to Danny, who glanced at me, smiled, and then went back to looking at his shoes. “Do you hate me or something?” I accidentally asked that one. It just sorta, came out, I guess.... “What? No, of course not!” He laughed a little. “Well, it seems that way, you just sit there all day and don't talk....” I did want to know... “Yeah, I'm just not in a chatty mood. Maybe I'll just get tipsy.” he laughed a little and just did this weird drunk act. It made me laugh. “You sure your not already tipsy?” I was mid-laugh. Geez, I had it bad. I led one dude on, even though I like his band mate more....I feel horrible. Dougie must've noticed Danny's antics, because he walked over to Danny. “ Danny? Can I...er...talk to you for a minute?” he didn't seem to happy. “Sure.” Danny said, smiling and then walking over with him. Damn! I couldn't hear them! And I'm so nosy..... So, I went over to Tom and Harry. “What do you think they're talking about?” I asked. I was curious, okay? Tom gave me this look. It was similar to the look that my sister gave me, when I asked her who McFly was. “Isn't it obvious?” Harry asked, giving me the same. “Okay, stop giving me that look!” I laughed a little, which was followed by them and then I smiled. “I won't bring it up anymore.” I finished that conversation, leaning against the chair, and since they were both standing right where the chairs were, I was kinda close to them, not meaning to, but I didn't care either. I just simply gave them a smile, seating myself on the arm of the chair. Then I saw Tom and Harry seeing who could get to the chair faster. It was Harry. “Not a competition dudes...” I said, laughing a bit. I did wonder why they would fight over a chair that I was sitting on the arm of. I wasn't pretty, and yet, there they were. I dunno, maybe I was wrong, and maybe I am just way too self-conscious, but whatever, I still think I'm ugly. So now they all like me now? This is a problem.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Re: Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!]

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:06 pm

Woot woot!
*dances*
I loveeeeeeeeeeee this one.
As you know. Very Happy
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Chapter 2

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 pm

Chapter 2

Victoria's POV
So, the hotties (a.k.a. McFly, duh!) are going to stay the night. My mum just had to insist to ‘dear’ Uncle Fletch that it wouldn’t be such a hassle. But, right now, I’m not really complaining. Well Uncle Fletch has my bed, I’m downstairs. With the guys. Even though I had said that one of them should take the couch, they made me take it, probably because I was the girl and the hostess and they didn’t want to seem too bad, or maybe, they were just being nice…. But, lucky for me, the only pyjamas I had available were these skimpy ones. Oh god I felt like a slut, but they felt otherwise. Harry, not really caring, smirked and said "Looking fit Victoria…." and I just politely smile. Like I said, I wasn’t into him as much as I was into Dougie, or the ever-so-hot Danny, who hadn’t noticed me yet, because he was slipping off his pants. And what a nice sight it was. And he has the cutest boxers too....Oops! I was staring at Danny again, look to Dougie, your not supposed to be looking at Danny right now!

Then I glanced at Dougie, who was already looking at me, looking a bit hurt, and that his recent grin had also been replaced with a frown. I gave him a smile. He must've been worried about me checking out Danny, because he thought he had lost his chance with me or something. Hmm....maybe this had something to do with that little 'chat' that Danny and Dougie had had earlier, I'll have to find that out later....He soon just smiled back. Twat must of noticed that I sensed something was wrong with him. Ugh. Sickening, boys are...I pretended to believe them, but I knew that something was wrong. I looked at them one-by-one. Harry was just standing there, checking me out and not caring whether I saw him or not, to which I rolled my eyes and let a soft laugh out at.... Tom was smirking, looking from me, to Danny, to Dougie. Apparently, he knew something that I didn't, and I was going to get it out of him, later. Dougie was looking at me with some weird look, that is until he saw me, and he gave me one of those 'I-don't-want-you-to-know-what-I'm-really-thinking-so-I'll-be-all-fake' smile, which I nearly rolled my eyes at, but just gave him a smile, to show him that I believed him, even if that was a total lie... It kind of pissed me off that he acted like a jealous boyfriend. The thing that he didn't get, was that he wasn't my boyfriend. I'd just met him, and if I wanted to check out the clearly unreachable and very sexy Danny Jones, then I could, and he couldn't say shit about it....But, I still kept my cool, couldn't get angry so easily. I turned my gaze to Danny, who seemed to be trying to look in any direction, but mine....Hmm....it was very weird. I tried not to stare at him, even though he looked so cute like that, and he had a great personality, or at least he seem-NO! I like Dougie. Danny is just someone I think is hot, he is too good for me, Dougie is someone who I know likes me. I think he noticed me looking at him, 'cos he gave me a half smile, which looked so cute on him. I gave him a smile back, trying to make it non-flirty, because I didn't want him too see right through me and think of me as a flirt....

I sat on the couch, not liking the silence that was so awkward. I knew that everyone else felt it too....It felt like hours of silence, at least to someone as impatient as me.... I was getting a bit annoyed at Tom with his smirks. "Will you stop smirking Tom?" I laughed a little. "Yeah, you've been like that for a while now." Danny said, smiling. Aww..his smile is so cute... I turned my attention to Tom as he spoke. "Nothing, just something I thought of...." Tom said, his smirk widening as he now looked at Danny and Dougie who would not look at each other. I was going to ask what he thought of, but Dougie stopped me, quite urgently actually, like he was avoiding something.... "No." he let out quickly. I looked his way and gave him a weird look. "Most of the things he thinks of is perverted, so you might not want to know..." Dougie returned to his normal voice. Danny stifled a laugh and muttered something in Dougie's ear, causing Dougie to glare at Danny, to which Danny just smirked at. I gave them both this weird look. "It's nothing." Danny said. "Uh...I don't feel like going to sleep, so I'm just going to change quick, I'll be back in a second." I flashed them a smile and turned, walking back upstairs to change.

No one's POV

It seemed that everyone, but Tom was staring at her as Victoria walked up the stairs. "You can stop staring, I'm pretty sure she's gone." Tom said, smirking and shaking his head at them and then letting out a soft laugh. All of them slipped on jeans, but had left their shirts off. "You guys are so stupid, she's gotten to you already, even if she wasn't trying..." Tom laughed a little again. "Nah, I just like short and skimpy..." Harry said. "I wasn't talking about you." Tom said. Danny rolled his eyes. "I don't like her." Danny said. "And isn't it obvious that she likes Doug here." Dougie smiled a little bit. "I guess, but it seems like she likes you dude....Please, just let me have this girl, because we all know that you have a better chance with her than I do..." Dougie said. Danny laughed. "Are you kidding?" he asked. "She doesn't like me, and I don't like her anyway...." Danny said. "Right, whatever you say dude." Tom said. "So that's why you were smirking...." Danny said, rolling his eyes. "Should've known....I can't believe that you actually have a girlfriend....doesn't make sense, you seem so gay..." Dougie laughed. Tom rolled his eyes. "I'm just smart-" "Gay." Danny cut him off. "Whatever, I'm not the one obsessing over some girl I just met, if you like her, ask her out, Dougie will find someone else." Tom said. Dougie glared at Tom. Danny also had his glare at Tom, not that Tom cared. And Harry was just standing there, smirking, listening to everything they said and trying not to laugh.....

Victoria's POV
I had finished getting changed, choosing something casual. Just quickly brushed my hair, putting on some jeans and a black, tight-ish shirt that had the green day logo on it. I walked back down the stairs to see Danny and Dougie glaring at Tom and Harry smirking. "Aww...I missed the fight, you guys suck." I faked mad and sat on the couch, but couldn't help, but smile and Dougie and Danny's glare. "Hey would you guys mind if I invited some people over? I'm deathly bored." I said. "So we bore you that much?" Danny asked, joking. "If I told you, you might get hurt." I smirked, walking to him and pinching his cheek lightly, as if to treat him like a child, then let go. "And little, naïve Danny wouldn't understand." I laughed a little, while walking into the kitchen to call my friends up...

"Hey Chara, get your ass over here, I know your not sleeping." I said when she picked up. I heard her laugh. "Okay, I'll be there in a minute, but Dori, Jordan, and Vicky are here with me, so can I bring them with me?" she asked. "Sure, whatever. By the way, my Uncle's band, McFly, I think, is here too, but be warned, they aren't wearing shirts." I laughed a little. "MCFLY?! Dude! Why didn't you tell me that McFly was there?! They are like, the sexiest dudes ever! And I lovvvee Dougie." I heard her sigh happily, and I bit my lip. "Er...yeah, sorry about that, and, I think I like him too. And I think he may like me..." This was said in a mutter. "Oh." I heard her voice sink. "Well, oh well, guess I can't always win, I'll see you in a minute, okay?" she sounded super-sad. "Okay, and by the way, I don't like Dougie the most, I like one of the others..." I said that in a whisper, hanging up the phone and walking back in.

"They're coming." I smiled. "Who?" Dougie asked. "Just some people I hang out with...." I said. "Chicks?" Dougie asked, grinning. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Yes, chicks, you'll probably like them." Just as I said that, there was a knock on the door. "Hang on, that must be them. Now put on your shirts so you don't creep my friends out." I commanded jokingly, laughing a bit before opening the door. I got along with Jordan and Dori, but me, and Vicky, didn't really get along. She and Chara were friends, but it seemed like me and her had the same taste in guys, and we would always end up in a fight or something because we apparently 'steal' them from each other. She seemed excited and was glancing behing me to see Danny. Ugh. So she's gonna try to steal Danny from me, eh? Well we'll see about that. I put on a smile, a little fake. "Come on in dudes." I said, walking back in and seating myself next Danny, who had chosen to ignore me and keep his shirt off. I just rolled my eyes, smiling as he smirked. "I don't listen to commands." Danny said, laughing a bit.

It seemed like Danny had his arm around me, because before I sat there, his arm was across the top of the couch and I just happened to sit there. I saw Vicky give me a small dirty look, which I ignored. Dougie and Chara were sitting with each other, flirting away. Tom seemed to be being a bad boy and flirting with Dori even though he had a girlfriend. Jordan and Harry were already making out, but that was only because Harry was a man-whore and Jordan was a slut, and they were both proud of it. I smiled at the site around me, especially the jealous Vicky. She walked over to Danny and me, but on the other side of the couch, not sitting. "Hey there, I'm Vicky." she said, and I nearly laughed. She had this major flirty tone, and she was being such a flirt, it wasn't even funny. Danny didn't really seem to take notice. He glanced at her with a weird look on his face, an 'Am-I-supposed-to-like-you?' look, which made me bite my lip, so I could control my laughter. Danny must've noticed this, because he grinned at me. He leaned over to whisper in my ear..... Oh god he's so hot. "You wanna help me get her away from me, please?" he almost made me shiver. I don't know how he could do this to me. I grinned and nodded and he went back to his seat. "Yeah, I'm Danny." he said, in an 'I-don't-care' voice. She made this little pouty face. I nearly rolled my eyes. "So, Danny, when are we going out?" I asked, grinning. I could tell he was trying not to laugh. He smiled and said, "I think it was Friday, right?" I nodded and smiled. "Great." And I kissed him on the cheek, making his cheeks turn a little red, but quickly returned to normal. Vicky huffed and walked away to the bathroom.

Danny and I burst out laughing, causing everyone, but Harry and Jordan, to look at them weirdly. "What?" I asked, still laughing a bit. Chara just smirked, seeing us. Dougie laughed and gave him one of his famous 'thumbs up', the ones with that look on his face, that was just funny. Chara laughed. "Freak." she said, then they continued on to flirting. Tom smirked at Danny and Danny sent him a glare, while Dori looked confused. She shrugged, and continued on to flirting with Tom. "What is it with all these people, is all they do flirt?" I asked, laughing a little. "You shouldn't be talking." Danny smirked. "What are you talking about?" I gave him a small push with my finger. "You flirted with Dougie so much today..." he laughed. "And then you had this look on your faces." He put on this cute little dreamy look on his face. "Shutup." I said, feeling myself go a little red. "That's alright though, it's about time someone flirts with Dougie, he hasn't had a girlfriend in, I don't know how long..." Danny said, pretending to think, and then laughed. He made me laugh. I shrugged and returned to my normal colour. "Yeah...you don't seem so bummed about your girlfriend...well, ex..." she said. He tensed up a bit at that. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything...." I looked down at the floor. "No, it's alright, she dumped me, so I figured I should just get over it...." he said. "Oh...well, that's good....at least your not like mourning for her....." he laughed. "Yeah, she was a big slut anyone....and quite annoying...I didn't love her, that would just be....bleh..." that made me laugh. "Then why did you go out with her." he shrugged. "I don't remember." I laughed again. "Your such a dumb-ass..." I said, rolling my eyes, but smiling nonetheless.

"Hey Chara?" I asked. She gave me a 'can't-you-see-I'm-busy-here?!' look. I mouthed 'sorry'. Danny smirked, and Chara turned red quickly, and then smiled sheepishly, turning to her regular colour. "I just wanted to know if you brought drinks, I always know that you always bring some." She grinned. "Of course I did. When don't I?" I grinned. "Where is it?" I asked. "In the car, you wanna come with me?" she asked. I shrugged. "Sure, I'll be right back." I said, standing up and walking outside with Chara.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Chapter 2 cont....

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 pm

"He is soo cute!" Chara squealed. "Good God Chara, stop acting like my sister..." I laughed. "Sorry....but he's just so cute and funny..." she seemed to be in a daze. I snapped my fingers to wake her up. "Sorry." she smiled sheepishly. "So, I noticed you and Danny getting on very well." Chara grinned. "I guess...but the only real reason we were doing that was because your friend Vicky was trying to hit on him, and he really didn't want to hear it, so now we're pretending to be a couple." I shrugged and she laughed. "You totally like him." she said. "No I don't!" Okay, so maybe I'm in denial, but oh well. "Whatever, Miss Denial." she took the drinks out of the car, handing me one and taking one herself. She held the other drinks in her other hand. "I hope that Vicky doesn't come back and try to be all over Danny, he'll be mortified." I laughed, picturing his face. "You really should stop being so mean to her..." Chara said. " Chara, just because she's your friend, doesn't mean she's got to be mine....she's an evil bitch and I hate her, Danny doesn't like her either, why do you think I'm hanging with him? Because then we can just laugh at her all night." I had to tell her. I had always pretended to like Vicky, even though I absolutely hated her. "Okay, you could've told me you didn't like her, and then I wouldn't have made you guys hang out together...." She has never seen one of our fights, but I'm glad that she wasn't on a mission to make us the best of friends, like she did with some people. "Thank you..." And then we walked back inside.

When I walked in, I nearly burst out laughing. Chara did. She never cared. What we saw, was one of the funniest things. Vicky was nearly on top of Danny, and Danny had his hands in his pockets, looking completely mortified, eyes wide, and his features all showed that he just wanted to run. As soon as he saw us come in, he got this 'HELP ME!' face on, while Vicky continued to flirt, playing with his hair as he stood there, his eye twitching slightly. I pushed Vicky away from Danny and sat down next to him. He looked really relieved, and gave me a 'thank you' smile, which I returned with a smirk. And a laugh as Vicky stormed over to me, not caring that Danny was there, and said, "He's mine, bitch.". That just made me laugh. "Really, 'cos it seems like you even touching him makes him freaked out." I said. "Ugh! It's just because your here!" she said. "Right, that's it....He doesn't like you, get over it....He's just being nice." I said. I was getting sick of her. Danny's eyes had widened a bit. She was about to hit me, when Danny looked at her, well, more like glared. "Just, don't touch her. She didn't do anything. I don't like you, okay?" Danny said. I bit back a smile. Aww....he was protecting me, how sweet.... Vicky sent me a glare and stormed out the door. I smiled at Danny. "Thanks." I said. He smiled shyly, and rubbed the back of his neck. “No problem. It's nothing...." he said, his shy smile, turning into a grin. I saw from the back of my eye and could feel everyone looking at us. "No it was, thanks." And I did something that I barely did. I hugged him. In the hugging position that I was in, I could see Chara look a little shocked, but I smiled at her, and she just smirked and shook her head, all her attention back on Dougie. Tom seemed to not even care anymore, and Dori and him looked like they were ready to kiss. I pulled away to see him biting his lip. Biting back a smile. And then he asked me something I didn't expect. "Do you want another drink?" Ha,ha, didn't expect that, did you?
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Re: Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!]

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy
Yeah...even though it's so short..Razz
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.
You know I've read this like 10 times now?
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Chapter 3

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:19 pm

Chapter 3
Then, he asked me something I didn't expect. “Do you want another drink?” Ha, ha! Wasn't expecting that, were you?

Victoria's POV
Well, neither was I. I just smiled and accepted the drink. And we kept getting each other drinks, it was just drink by drink, until both of us, and everyone else, were all totally pissed. “Hahaha! Chara's drunk!” Dougie slurred, laughing hard. I laughed too, not really thinking straight. I didn't even notice how close me and Danny were at the moment. We were in the kitchen at the moment. Tom and Dori had passed out on the floor, after making out a million times, Dori on Tom and Tom with his shirt off. Danny and I were sitting in two seperate chairs, and in my dizzy state, I didn't notice that I was nearly sitting on Danny's lap, not that I cared. Hahahahaha! Dougie fell off the chair! Danny and I were sitting there, laughing our brains off. Chara was all concerned. Chara was a pretty sane drunk. “Shuddup Chara! Faggo is fine!” I slurred, stumbling a little back on the chair and falling into Danny's arms, where he had caught me. “Hehe, you fell...” Danny sniggered. I poked out my tongue at him and sat back up with some difficulty. “DUUUDDDEEE!!! I KNOW WHAT WE CAN PLAY!” Dougie near yelled. “Shuddup Dougie, my mu-ummy and freako Uncle Fletch are sleeping.” I slurred. “Alrighty, but I wanna play Twuth awr dayre.” Dougie said, grinning. Eww.... Dougie is soooo ugllyyy!! Hehe, but sexy boy behind me is very sexy....”OK-I mean okay.” Danny had said that, I think. Yeah, it came from directly behind me...I think....Haha! I am soooo stupid! “Fun.” I said, grinning. “Ooohh! My favourite game!” Jordan squealed as a really drunk Harry, stumbled behind her, holding her hand as she dragged him along. She was also drunk, but not as bad as us, or I think so, 'cos she didn't seem to be laughing like us..... “Whoooossss firsttt?” Dougie asked in a sing-song voice. “You, butt hole.” I laughed at my dumbness, or for some random reason that was so fucking funny! Danny and Dougie and Harry had all cracked up. YAY! I'm funny to sexy boy! What was his name again? Oh yeah! Danny, or was it Donny??? Oh well, I shall call him......Dementio! “Hey person!” I looked behind me to Danny. “Yeps?” he asked. “Youwr nickname izz now Dementio!” I said. “Alrighty, coolio.....I will call you, hotliness chick....” Danny said, grinning. “Daniel! Trouth or Dawre?” the dude with the dark blonde hair said. “Dare!” Danny said instantly. “I dawre you to kiss that weirdo chicko person. And I mean snoooggg!” Dougie, I think that's what his name is, the ugly one (He is the second sexiest boy though) said, smirking. And it looked all funnily. “Alrighty then.” Weee! Fun! I get to snog sexy boy, or Dementio! He leaned over and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back. Ooohh! This was fun....He's even sexy at kissing. I placed my arms around his neck as he placed his hand on my thigh. I leaned closer to him on the chair and we fell off the chair, laughing insanely. “Before you end up having sex. Your done.” Chara said. “Nope.” I said simply, kissing him again. I frenched him for a few more minutes and then pulled away. “Fun.” Danny said, grinning. “Totally....” I said, having that same grin on my face. Danny picked the chair back up and sat on it. “Sooorryy Dementio, you'll have to deel with my fat arse...” I grinned and sat on his lap. “Dat's okay...Your noottt fatt, faggio Olivia was a big fatty fat ass with a mole!” Danny laughed. “Den why did ya goo owt wit her?” I asked. “I was bored....” Danny laughed and I did too, as I leaned against him. And then everything went all blacky......

Woah! Freaky ass dream! What the hell happened last night? Well, I remember some parts, but a lot of it is just a blur....I do remember playing truth or dare.... I do remember Danny and I having a bit too much to drink...and I do remember everything up to Jordan squealing 'Truth or Dare! My favourite game!' and then everything else, poof! Gone. Ah well, I hope I didn't do anything I'd regret. I hate this. I have no idea what I did last night, and I have a throbbing headache. I tried burying my head in the pillow, but it didn't feel like a pillow. I opened one eye, and saw that it was...IT WAS Danny! Oh my fucking god, what did I do?! He's got his shirt off! Oh wait, he already had his shirt off....Thank god, no harm was done....But, he does have his arms around me. Better make the most of it....Shit! He's waking up. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and pretending to sleep. I felt him stir and yawn. “Shit. What happened?” I heard him hiss. “Fuck, my head.” he groaned. He seemed silent for a minute. “Oh shit, I remember now. Oh god, why did I do that?” What did he do?!?!?!?! I pretended to wake up, cracking my eyes open, as I made a yawn come out. “ Danny?” I acted a little surprised and shocked. I took my arms off of him. “Yeah, I was a little shocked too....” he laughed a little nervously. “What do you know?” I asked. “Uh-nothing!” I gave him a look. “Nothing!” he laughed, smiling. I shrugged. “Fine, don't tell me.” I poked my tongue out at him. “Later.” And I climbed over him, smirking and then walking into the kitchen. I heard footsteps rushing, and I knew it was him. “Go away.” I laughed, feeling my headache decrease. “I told you, I don't listen to commands.” I could just see him smirking. I turned, and he was smirking. I walked over to him. “Well, you need to start to..” I poked his nose, and walked back over, to make some coffee. “You want a cup?” I asked, turning again. He nodded. “Please.” he said. I smiled. “Okay.” I said. I went back to making the coffee. “My head is killing me...” Danny said, groaning. “Tell me about it...” I said, laughing at his groan. “But you don't seem so in pain...” Danny said. “I've gotten used to it....” I smiled. “You? You don't really-” “Seem like someone who would drink?” I asked. I didn't wait for an answer. “My friend brings alcohol everywhere with us, you think I'm going to be 'a good little girl', 'cos I'm not...I'm worse than you think.” I finished making his cup of coffee and near slammed it on the table, grabbing my own and before storming off, said, “And I am not in the mood for you, so, unless you want hot coffee down your shirt, I suggest you back off.” then I stormed off. I am pissed....but then I pictured Danny cute little confused fa-NO! I am mad.

I walked into the room where Danny and I were laid on the couch just minutes before. I noticed Dougie and Chara on the other couch, they were awake, and Chara was stroking his cheek while he leaned in to kiss her. They didn't even notice my presence, but whatever. Harry was sleeping while Jordan was in the kitchen by now. I woke up Harry. “Whasahuh?” he muttered, waking up. I laughed softly. “Come on, I'm making breakfast, get up.” I helped him up and grabbed his arm, pulling him into the kitchen and pushing him in the seat next to Jordan, while Danny gave me this confused face, then he sipped his coffee. I rolled my eyes. “Oh wait, that's right, I can't cook.” I said, laughing a little. I walked over to Chara and Dougie, who both had these stupid grins on their faces. “Have a nice make out?” I asked, grinning. “Hear it helps clear the headache.” I laughed and Chara pushed me. “No, we just kissed, I mean, we're not you and Danny...” she covered her mouth. “Oops.” she said. “What?” I looked confused. “I'll tell you later.” I shrugged. “Whatever.” I said. “Now, Chara, since your probably the only one who can cook, can you make it?” I asked. “Sure, sure. How would you survive without me?” Chara laughed. “I don't know Chara, it's amazing how I've lived any of my life without you.” I was being sarcastic. “No problem Chick.” Chara smirked, walking in the kitchen. I walked in to see Chara with a fake mad look on her face, and Danny, cooking?! “Surprise, surprise, super star Danny Jones, cooking...” I laughed a little, sitting down. “He took my place.” Chara pouted. “No, he didn't, I will no longer be speaking to him soon...because he is leaving, and until that moment comes, I'll be suffering...” Victoria said. “Ah, now theres the hang over talking, you know you can never be mad at me....” Danny smirked, handing me a plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes with syrup on top. And he also gave me orange juice. “Yes, I can, and I can still eat this, even if I am mad at you.” I smirked back at him. “Ah, love in denial.” Harry said, laughing a little. “That's just gross...” I said, rolling my eyes. Danny sat himself next to me with a plate of his own. “Well, the only reason that I got her something is because I don't want her to be mad at me, so, for the rest of you, get your own.” Danny smirked at them. Harry glared at Danny, standing up. “ Harry, will you get me one?” Jordan asked. “Do I have-” he began in a whiny voice, until he saw the look on her face. It was this little pout, and considering that she looked like a movie star, perfect everything, then she could get away with it. “Okay.” Harry agreed, making Chara laugh. “Your so unfair. Douglas, get me some too.” Chara said. “Sure.” Dougie said, putting a lot of stuff on his plate, and then giving Chara some too.

I laughed. “I can't believe you guys can get with them, they're so ugly, and I'm talking to Chara and Jordan, by the way...” I grinned evilly. “ Dougie is so not ugly....he's cute.” she kissed him softly. “Okay, cringe moment here.” I cringed. Danny laughed. “Wow, your dumb.” I whacked upside the head. “Shut up.” I said, eating my food some more. “This is actually good...” I said. “Surprising.” Danny grinned. “Surprising in a good way, or a bad way?” he asked. “Not sure, but you seem like RJ, except without the shortness and the fatness and the nerdyness, oh wait, but I shouldn't be talking since I'm a major nerd.” I grinned. “You don't seem nerd-ish...” Danny said. “Yeah, since when are you a nerd?” Dougie asked. “You mean she hasn't been on the computer all night?” Chara asked, surprised. “Well, before we came over...” she corrected herself. “Nope, surprising, isn't it?” I asked, grinning. “I think I'm going to go on now. Bye ugly Danny, bye other freako McFly peoples...” I smirked, rushing up the stairs and into my room, where Uncle Fletch was gone. I went to my computer, and saw that my screen had been closed and there was an email on there. It was for my Uncle, but I'm nosy. It was titled 'McFly' and it was from, it was from a Mr. Bourne.....Hmm....I wonder if it could be....I looked at the first name and nearly screamed, and I ran down the stairs. Oh well, I would check the email out later. “You know JAMES BOURNE?!” I asked, in a yell, grabbing Danny's shirt. “Yeah....” Danny said, like it was no big deal. “You didn't tell me this?!” she asked, with wide-eyes. “Woah, fan-girl, chill.” Dougie said. “I am not a fan girl....I just love Busted and Son of Dork...” I said. “But, I thought you were this big rock head-” “Well, I am, but I like some Pop/Rock bands too....I've never really heard you guys before....so, I wouldn't know... Chara knows who you are, because she was all like 'Oh my god!! It's Dougie!!!” Chara blushed and Dougie smirked. “I always thought that you and Dougie would end up together.” Danny said to me, smirking. Tom had woken up from the floor. “ Dori, get up....” he shook Dori a little and she stirred awake. “Hi.” she smiled, kissing him softly. “What is it with everyone and being a couple?!” I asked. I was bored of seeing everyone acting like a couple. Danny laughed. “Somebodies jealous!” Danny sung. “Who? You? Well, live with it....” I said. Danny grinned and shook his head. “Hey Chara, Jordan, Dori, and all you other dudes I don't care about, I've got to go meet Alex, Colby, and Mason....we're supposed to go and be random all day. We're going to wreck the uni, so I've got to go.....seeeeee ya!” the coffee made me hyper. I walked up the stairs and changed quickly, brushing my hair and teeth, and doing all stuff that was needed to do. I walked down the stairs and gave a quick wave, walking out the door.

Danny's POV

“So she is going where?” I laughed, as she just walked out the door. I returned her small wave, not that she would notice. I was really beginning to like her, okay, that was an understatement. Hell, I made breakfast for her! She was oh-so unappreciative. Once I had remembered what I had done, the whole snog thing the night before, when we were drunk, I was a little happy of where I was laying, with her, and I didn't want her to wake up. And now, since everyone is acting all couple-ish-ness, It's annoying me, and it's making me want to just go over to her and just kiss her. I don't know what is going on with me, but I have to get my act together. She's my manager's niece, and we're only supposed to be friends.....So that will be my plan.....for now, unless she shows some feelings for me, or if I can't control my emotions anymore. Maybe I'll just write songs....Yeah, that should be good for my feelings. Oh god, I sound like a girl, but oh well, maybe I should start paying attention now.....

Chara's POV
I had just put a pause on Dougie's conversation with me, as he had to use the loo. I was so happy at the moment. I had Dougie, what more could I want....? Sweet, cute, funny, and, oh god, I'm going into a daze again..... Anyway, for about 10 minutes now, Danny's been staring off into space, and I think I know why. It's pretty obvious, how much Danny likes my best friend. No, not Jordan, Victoria. You can tell. How his face brightens up when she walks in the room. How shy and protective he is around her, just....everything! And it is so obvious when Victoria likes a guy....Besides, she told me yesterday, and even the clueless Dougie, or my boyfriend, knew that Victoria liked Danny.... I hope that they aren't like Victoria and Colby, because if this is like that relationship, they have no chance as a couple....They give each other hints and get on each others nerves so much, that sooner or later, they will just end up hating each other one day, and then end up being just friends, and being fine with it.....I really hope that it's not like that, because it was so annoying hearing the love/hate relationship story....It was always the same.....It just got uninteresting....because I usually enjoyed hearing stuff about peoples relationship, but this, this was sickening......And I am wishing to myself that this relationship will just become a couple, otherwise, I'm in for a long time of repetition....
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.
Haha, glad you like it. xD
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Chapter 3 cont...

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:20 pm

Victoria's POV
A few hours later....
I am so happy! I lied about the whole 'meeting friends' thing so that I could go do what I wanted....I got a 'Joss Stone' nose stud piercing thing...And, I had gotten various colours in my hair. Blue, purple, red, green, and orange. My mum will kill me later, but I don't care....she's text me, saying that she was going to be out for a while. I walked in the door, and Jordan and Dori had left, but Chara was still there. What I noticed, was Chara smiling and walking up to me. “Nice. But the nose ring? Joss Stone, much?” I laughed. “Yeah, I thought I'd get it....” I smiled. “Well, it's cool.” she said, walking back over to Dougie.

Danny's POV

Why, why, why did she have to get the nose ring? I love Joss Stone, especially the nose ring.....And Victoria.....she is looking hot...Jesus! I'm going to need to write, now! “Hey, we'll sing a song, seems appropriate to your new look.” I said, laughing as I grabbed my guitar from where it was laying. I began to play 5 colours in her hair. When we were finished, she laughed and sat next to me. “You know, you really shouldn't lie....I'm not hot....” she said. “Oh well, we'll make the exception...” I smiled. She rolled her eyes and laughed. Then she poke-pushed me. “Your a dumb-ass...” she grinned. I poked my tongue out at her. “Oh well. You still love me really.” I smirked. She rolled her eyes. “You wish.” she laughed, smirking and poking her tongue out at me as well. She was so hot, and cute... I laughed. Ah, the rest of the time I am here, they are gonna be long and hard, because I don't know how much longer I can control my emotions....
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Decisions [13+][CHAPTER 10 NOW FINALLY UP!!] Empty Chapter 4

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:25 pm

Chapter 4
“I didn't know nobody! And then I saw you comin-” I was interrupted, of course, by my not-so-lovely “fraternal twin” (or twin brother from another mother, as I sometimes said). We were playing my Guitar Hero II game, and he wouldn't let me sing along to my favourite song on the game. It was Girlfriend by Matthew Sweet. “Would you stop singing?! I'm trying to play multiplayer here!” Tom said, making me roll my eyes as I played the notes with ease, while he struggled and focused on the screen. My singing wasn't that great, but he could deal with it. I was humming it, adding a few words of singing here and there and he sighed. I was like dancing in my seat, hitting the notes, while Tom was looking at the game in frustration, wondering how I could do Hard, while he couldn't even seem to get the basics of Easy. “Never gonna set yooouuu free! Never gonna set you free! Ba-na-na-na!” I finished. Tom sighed with relief, as he was just about to lose, his part of the screen flashing in red. “Haha! I win!” I jumped up and down, grinning. Okay, I wasn't usually this show-offy. It's just...I normally don't win against my stupid younger brother, who is the only one who will play this with me. At least, when he's home, which is never. I continued jumping up and down, now doing my weird happy dance, whilst laughing. “Show off...” I heard Tom grumble, making me laugh. “What's with the dance, chick?” I heard a voice ask. I looked up and saw that it was Dougie. “Oh hey Doug, I was just celebrating my victory.” I said, smirking at Tom, who sent me a glare. “..while ickle El Tommo is sitting here being a big baby!” I finished in a baby voice, pinching his cheek in a mock way. He slapped my hand away, placing the guitar controller on the floor next to the XBOX 360, and then standing up. “You probably can't beat anyone else in this house, I just suck.” Tom said, with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him, causing Dougie to laugh. “You two really are twins...” he said, grinning. “Well, Douglas, you will have to play Miss Victoria here, and prove my theory...” Tom said. “Wasahuh?” Dougie asked, not understanding his small proper moment. “ Thomas, I've taught your small mind well...Now, all I need to do is help all you other helpless sods...” I said, smirking. “Hey! That's Chara's job! She taught me some voc-vocab-uu-lary.” Dougie said, pretending to sound stupid. I laughed and he grinned. “Alright, we playing or what?” he asked, after I was finished laughing. “Sure.” I said, smirking before grabbing one of the guitars and arranging my fingers to be in the correct position. “Okay, I've only played this once or twice and James's house, so, don't blame me if I suck...” Dougie said. “Don't worry, I'll go easy on you, just like I did with you, right Tom?” I grinned at Tom. Tom laughed. “Of course, you know how much of a saint she is to others...” he walked over to me, made a little halo with his fingers and put it over my head, grinning. “Oh yeah, the two saint siblings...” Dougie said, rolling his eyes and laughing. “Yep.” Tom let his chin rest on my shoulder. I glanced at him and laughed as we made our innocent smiles. Dougie laughed. “Oi! You know you guys should stop being so incest!” Ah, I know that voice. Sexy alert! It was Danny. Tom laughed. “What? Jealous of our incest love?” Tom joked, smirking. “Oh yeah totally, I'll have to get my sister over here, and it can be incest make out time!” Danny said sarcastically, grinning. I laughed a little. “Blegh, who would kiss Tom?” I asked. “I mean, like a brother/sister kiss is alright, well, only for me and Tom, 'cos we're cool like that. See?” I gave him a peck on the lips, not that he cared, he just stuck his tongue out at Danny. “All jealous people. Shame Danny, look at that jealousness...” Tom said, clicking his tongue in a fake 'tsk'. I pulled Tom's chin off my shoulder and walked over to Danny. “And all over Danny's cute little face...Get over it.” I smirked and he stuck his tongue out at her. “Stop being so childish...” I said. “OOHH! DOUGIE! DON'T START THE GAME WITHOUT ME!” I said, being purposely childish....Okay, maybe just a little purposely, I mean I do have a lot of child in me...but I wanna play!

Danny didn't feel like playing with my right now, because, he 'wasn't ready' to play, unless James was here, which I doubt he would come soon, but I supplied Jaffa Cakes, just in case he would show up. Otherwise, there would be a problem. Danny walked into the kitchen. “ Dan? When is he coming?” I asked in a bored tone. “He said he's coming in a little while, because of how long he has to dr-” “I HAVE ARRIVED!” a voice yelled. I turned my head. It was the other, oh-so-sexy guy, James. I bit back a smile. “FINALLY!” Danny said. “Who's your pretty friend?” James said, grinning at me. I gave him a smile. “She's Victoria.” Danny said. His tone wasn't so nice. What was it, annoyed? Jealous? Nah, probably the first one, but I could mess with him a little. “Jealous, are we Daniel?” I asked, smirking at him. “No.” Danny said, sticking his tongue out at me. “Damn, your lovers?” James asked, in a joking way. “Oh yeah totally, right Danny?” I asked, grinning at him. “Uhh.....let me think...no.” Danny said, smirking. “Fine.” I stuck my tongue out at him. “Be that way....” I said, pretending to be mad. James laughed and walked over to me, putting his arm around with me. “I'll be the rebound.” he offered jokingly. I laughed. “Ha Danny, I already have a rebound.” I said. “Well, you know you love me more.” Danny laughed. “Oh yeah, totally.” I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and smiling. “Can we go play Guitar Hero now?” I asked. “YES! GUITAR HERO!” they both screamed and ran into the living room, planting themselves on the couch. I noticed that there was only a little bit of room left, a little smidge, right in between Danny and James, not that I minded. Harry and Dougie were sitting on the left, and Danny and James was sitting with a little bit of space in between them, so there was my seat. Actually, I'm gonna sit on the arm of the couch, next to James, with his sexyness. I walked over, placing myself on the arm of the couch. “Hey! I leave you space here.” he patted the small spot. “And you go and sit on the arm of couch, next to that thing!” Danny said, doing pretend hurt, with his cute little face. I sighed in defeat. “Fine.” I smiled and sat in the small spot, ending up being on both Danny and James a little, not that they minded. I took the guitar out of Danny's hands. “I'm playing James, and if you don't like it, you can cry in the corner like a little baby.” Danny laughed. “Whatever.” he rolled his eyes at my excited face when James chose the song. “Yes! This song is the bestest!!!” I said, grinning. “Calm down, I just picked a random song...” Tom walked in and looked at the song. “Uh-oh...she's gonna sing.” Tom said. Yes, now I definitely was...

“YES!” I screamed out in victory, getting out of the small space and smiling. “How did you beat me?” James asked, confused. “Just better than you babe.” I said, smirking. “And now, it's Daniel's turn, so give him the guitar, so I can whoop his cute little ass too...” James smirked. “You know, you shouldn't be looking at Danny's ass....” James said. “I don't. It was just a figure of speech.” I said in a 'duh' tone. “Besides, Harry's the only one with a cute ass.” I laughed a little as I seated myself back down. “Oh no...” Dougie muttered. “Yes! I know! My beau-” he was cut off by Danny. “Okay, okay, we get it, your beautiful ass, blah, blah, lemme PLAY!” Danny said, laughing a little as he took the remote from James's hands. He was sulking a little because he had lost, but in a joking way. “Aww...Don't worry, I'll let you win next time.” He continued to sigh. “Come on, that face is too cute to ignore...” James grinned. “I know.” he said. “Ha! I got you to stop, now, Danny, lets play!” I said.

I looked at the screen in shock. “How did you beat me?!” I was in disbelief. “Just better than you babe.” he mimicked me. “I hate you Danny.” I said in a joking way, pretending to be mad. “Come on Vick, don't hate me. Vick, Vicksie, Vickle!” he did all these random nicknames, that made me laugh. “Ha yes!” Danny grinned triumphantly. “Wah.” I hit him in the arm. He put his arm around me. “You know, you really shouldn't do that...” Danny said. “What are you going to do about?” He smirked. “Hmm....I could...tickle you...” he smirked. “No way, I hate that...” I said. “I will...” Danny said. “You do it, and you die...” I said. He then grinned. “Jeez Vick, I'm only kidding.” he laughed and I stuck my tongue out at him. “You know what? I'm gonna go eat all my Jaffa Cakes, later!” I tried to rush out, but James grabbed my wrist. “Not without me!” he screamed, and we ran into the kitchen, being to plunge into the Jaffa Cakes.

“Jesus, I can't believe you guys ate so many of those things!” Danny laughed at us as we were on top of each other, too bloated to move. “Meh..” I muttered, frowning. “Bleh...” James muttered, frowning too. I poked his nose and he licked my finger, to get it away, because his arms weren't working. “Ew...” I said. “Then don't poke my nose.” Danny had this weirdo look on his face. “Help me up. I think uglio is going to die, and I don't want to have to see it.” I said, smirking at James. “No-ooo-ooo!” James whined, his arms suddenly working. He wrapped his arms around me. “I don't wanna be alone.” he whined again. I couldn't get out of his grip, not that I was trying to anyways. “ James...” I began. “Don't leave, or....I'll kiss you.” he dared. I stuck my tongue out at him. “I'll risk it.” I said. I tried to get out of his grip, but couldn't. “Shouldn't have done that.” He leaned in and kissed me. And...I did something that I never thought I would do, especially after all the feelings I have for Danny....I kissed him back.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:27 pm

Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.

That, would be an understatement.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:28 pm

Chapter 5
Ah, it was so nice, kissing James, right now. We were still on the kitchen floor, kissing for a minute or so now, not that I was counting, because I was enjoying this. He pulled away a few seconds later, getting wide-eyed. “Sorry, I shouldn't have done that.” James said quickly. Something was on his mind, I could tell from his deep blue eyes, looking up at something with wide eyes. I looked over to where James was looking. He didn't notice me looking, but it was Danny that James was looking at. His brilliant blue eyes were filled with hurt, a frown on his face. I wonder what that look is about. He looks so hurt, and I feel so bad. My smile that had recently been on my face had faded, and I now had a concerned look on my face. Him, now noticing me, gave me a glance, and turned, walking back into the living room. I heard James sigh as I watched Danny's figure disappear into the living room. I turned to James. “What's wrong with him?” I asked, the concern apparent in my voice. James sighed again, his eyes clouded, and unreadable. I knew he was hiding something, and it was about Danny. “I'm sorry, I can't tell you. Lets just...forget about the kiss, alright?” James asked, standing up. I nodded, but I was really confused. Not sad, confused. I don't know why I wasn't sad, just wasn't. James gave me a weak smile, not really one that would comfort me, just one to thank me, and then walked out. When I knew that James was back in the living room, I sighed. Great, more confusing drama. “Hey guys.” That was all I could think of to say when I walked in the room. I noticed them look up for a second, and then back at the TV, not even bothering to say anything. What the hell did I do?! I noticed James give them all a look, and they just rolled their eyes. The only spot on the couch available was the one in between Dougie and Danny. Oh joy. I sat down hesitantly, receiving a weird look from Dougie. Why was everyone angry with me? I glanced over at Danny, but he wouldn't notice. He was in this trance, staring at the wall. His eyes seemed to be clouded over, unreadable. They seemed so much darker then the brilliant colour that they normally were. I seemed to stare at him, feeling so confused. I knew I liked him a lot, but this was weird. It was like, I could feel his pain, and I wasn't feeling too good right now. “Vick, can I talk to you for a sec?” That got me out of my trance. Tom was the one who had said that. He must've known what I was feeling. He did seem to know what I was thinking. Like, the joking about the 'fraternal twin' thing, actually was true, and we could read each others minds. Like twins. “Uh...sure.” I said, standing up and following him into the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen, I nearly bumped into Tom, as he had stopped dead in his tracks, not even bothering to turn as he spoke. “Do you know what you've done to him?” His tone was cold and stern. I didn't know why he was in such a tone, and I had a feeling that he was going to tell me why everyone (except James), was mad at me. “Wh-” “Please, don't interrupt me.” At least he said please. I shut my mouth, wanting to hear what he had to say, but also a little scared. “It's been so obvious, that he's liked you. And all of us, except him, knew that you liked him from the first time you saw him...” Wait...is he talking about James? “Did you even realize how much he liked you? How he hated that you flirted with Dougie first, instead of him? No. You were clueless, exactly like him.” he let out a laugh, a bitter one. “The perfect match.” He had finally turned around. “But then you go, and you kiss someone else, right in front of his face, and expect him to be okay?” His face was annoyed and angry. “Well, Victoria, you need to stop being so oblivious, and see how much Danny really likes you.” he said that in a soft, stern tone, near storming out. I sighed. Danny liked me. And I was too oblivious to see it. So I go and I kiss James! I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH! I sighed again, going into the living room with a guilty and sad expression on my face. I went up the stairs and up to my room. This day was going just great.

No POV

Danny was not in the trance anymore, and was waiting for Tom and Victoria's conversation to end. He hoped that the conversation wasn't what he thought it was about. Because he had meant to tell her himself. Well, when he got the guts to do it. He saw Tom walk back into the living room, a stern look on his face, as he pretended to watch the TV, when anyone who saw his face, knew that he had something on his mind, and those thoughts couldn't stop him from thinking about it. A few minutes later, he saw that familiar girl. Victoria. With that sad expression on the face. Right then and there, he wanted to punch Tom in the face. When Victoria had disappeared up the stairs, he sent a glare to Tom. “ Tom, what did you do?” he asked, in an angry tone. Tom turned to face him, giving him a blank look. “I helped you.” he said simply, turning back to the TV. “By hurting her?” Danny asked. Tom didn't turn from the TV. “I didn't do that. I told her the truth, and she must've finally had a big reality check. Danny rolled his eyes and stood up. “Why do you do shit like that?” Danny asked, not waiting for his answer as he went up the stairs.

Victoria's POV

Why did I not know? I should have. I suck. I hate it. Why did I have to kiss James?! I squirmed a little, trying to find a comfortable spot to lay in on my bed. “You alright?” I knew that voice. That familiar voice. And it was full of concern. I feel like a total and complete bitch. I looked up. It was Danny, leaning against the door frame, in that cool manner he always seemed to have. “Not really.” I said, chipping the black nail polish off my nails. My involuntary nervous habit. My eyes were focused on my nails, so he wouldn't have to see my guilt-filled eyes. “ Tom, right?” Danny asked. He must have talked with Tom. I stopped chipping my nails, but looked at them, wanting to look at anything, but him. “Maybe....” I muttered, my eyes still glued to my nails. “You know, you really don't need to hide from me. I know I'm a loser, but...” I tore my eyes away from my nails to look at him. His eyes were to the floor, and a sad expression was on his face. I sat up, now on the edge of the bed. “No, you're not.” I said, smiling softly. He looked up. “Yes, I am. Acting all stupid because of..well... James and stuff...” he said, his smile beginning on his face. “Oh...” I said. “ James...well, him, I think it was a whole, caught-up-in-the-moment thing...” His grin seemed to widen a little. “What did Tom tell you, exactly?” he asked, taking a seat next to me on the edge of the bed. I nearly blushed as he did that, and I didn't exactly know why. “Everything.” I said simply. “Even the thing about-” “Yeah...” I said. “Well...it may be true, but, I hope you don't hate me for it...” he said. “If I hated you, do you think that I would let you talk to me, nonetheless, let you sit here, next to me, in my room, and on my bed?” I asked, giving him a little hint that I hope he got. Again, my eyes were glued to my nails, stuck on what to say. The silence was killing me... I felt his hand on my chin, gently lifting it so I would be facing him. His blue eyes just made me melt. Oh god, what is he doing?! What am I doing?! He leaned in. And it seemed to go too slowly. I seemed to involuntarily lean in as well. He pressed his lips against mine. I felt a spark go through me, and I could tell it was a mutual thing. Whatever this spark was, I knew it was a good thing.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.

Haha, you are such a freak. xD Liking my stuff..hahaha.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.

Meh.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:35 pm

[quote="Jordan|x"]
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.

Meh.
But, good to know you looovvee it. xD
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:37 pm

[quote="Vick x"]
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.

Meh.

Exactly. Very Happy
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:38 pm

Chapter 6
I continued to kiss him, feeling his smile in the kiss, making me smile into the kiss as well. The door then opened. “ Da-” We pulled apart quickly and looked at who was at the door. It was Tom. He smirked. “Uhm...sorry...I'll uh....go...” Tom quickly rushed out. “ DOUGIE! JAMES! HARRY! GUESS WHAT?!” I didn't move, I was nervous. I glanced over at him, and he seemed to glance over at me at the same time. When our eyes met, we both immediately looked away. I turned a little red, a small smile creeping onto my face. We were both silent for a while. Danny coughed, as if to clear this awkward silence, but it was weird. I mean, we had just kissed, and well, what were we supposed to say to each other. Danny suddenly stood up, making me look up at him. He gave me a small smile, a little wave, and then he walked out of the room. I lay back on my bed. I am such an idiot....Ugh. I grabbed the sheets, groaned, and then let go, and punched the bed in annoyance. What was I going to do?

Danny's POV
Ah, how great was that. But I totally screwed up. As soon as Tom walked in, and the kissing had stopped, I lost all my confidence. I couldn't talk, and it was just...awkward. I knew that kiss was amazing to me, but, I couldn't really bring myself to tell her that I liked her...The question was if that kiss had meant that we were....like 'together' or whatever...or if it was just the spur of the moment...I was so confused. And then I went and just left. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I sighed, walking down the stairs, a confused look on my face. “ Danny, Danny, Danny. We've been hearing things from Thomas here...” James said, giving me his cheesy grin. I had to laugh a little at that. He was so weird. Good 'ol Jaffa-cake-obsessed James. “Sorry, my Jaffa Cake obsessed friend, I don't kiss and tell...” I said, trying to think about that kiss instead of the weird thing after. “So there was a kiss..” James said, his cheeky grin still on his face. “Did I like, ruin it or something, 'cos you seemed to come down right after I interrupted...” Tom said. “....I would've screwed it up anyways....” The smiles seemed to disappear off all their faces, including mine. “What do you mean?” Dougie asked. I sighed as I began to tell them how I screwed up so badly. “Dude, you didn't screw up. She didn't say anything either, so you were probably too nervous or whatever.” Dougie said. “Thanks, Doug, but I screwed up...Jeez, how am I going to face her now?” I was talking to myself, and I didn't know why. James patted my back. “I think I'm gonna go, alright? I'll come round tomorrow if you'd like....” James offered. I merely shrugged and looked at the floor. James gave me one more look of concern, and then disappeared into the kitchen. I sighed once again. This was going to be a long night.

Victoria's POV

An hour or so had gone by, and I had been thinking. I didn't know what I was going to do. I was confused, and it was never good when I was confused. I had put new pictures on my wall. An assortment of McFly and I, just messing around with the camera, well it was mostly the guys taking random pictures with me, which I did not like, at all. But it was fun, and I just kinda forgot the camera was there, and just thought of it as annoying flashes. I stared at the pictures, remembering the fun day that had been.

I rolled my eyes as Tom came up behind me, stealing the camera from me, while Harry threw me over my shoulder. “O-ow!” I said, laughing as he ran around the room, me over his shoulder as he decided he was going to play Tarzan. And I was his victim. Tom laughed, and I saw a flash. A camera! “ Toooommmm!” I yelled. “Don't take pictures of me! Especially with me over uglio's shoulder!” Harry put me down, on the couch, and I saw two heads with trucker hats, and eyes. “So you knew about this...” I gave them a fake glare, as they flipped onto the couch, Dougie landing on the spot next to me, while Danny clumsily fell on top of me. “Ahh!” I said, as he landed on me. Danny grinned. “Hello.” he said. “Get off.” I laughed trying to push him off, because he was grabbing my ear and pulling it in that irritating way. I was too busy messing around to Danny, to notice that a flash went off, many times, of us smiling.

The rest of the day was filled with laughs, and them driving me insane. They kept switching places, so they could all take their weirdo pictures with me. When it was Danny's turn, he smirked. “My turn.” He muttered in my ear that we should be randomly romantical. I agreed, not really caring. We took pictures with our arms around each other, then him bullying me, as usual. I grinned at the camera, as I twirled one of his long locks of straightened hair with my finger, making it all curly. He was about to slap my hand when the camera flashed. He then slapped my hands away, going on top of me and fake bullying me some more.

I smiled as I saw just one day that I had with some of the best guys I had ever met. Being best friends to me, and one, that one being Danny, as way more than that. I've always known that. I took one last glance at the pictures, before deciding to myself that I was going to go downstairs. If Danny decided to talk to me about that kiss, then he could, but, even if he didn't, I still wanted things to be the way they were. Even if we were flirty friends. I'd never realized that, until I took a good look at those pictures. Anyone that didn't know us, would say that we were going out. Everyone that did know us, said we were the “perfect love match”. Perfect Love Match? Yeah right, more like the perfectly unperfect love disaster.

As I made my way down the stairs, I saw Dougie, Tom, and Harry look up at me, smiling. “Hey Victoria.” they all chorused, and a little mutter of that coming from Danny. He gave me a small, troubled smile. I can't believe that I had done that to him. I feel even more horrible than before. “Hi guys.” I muttered, before seating myself on the left edge of the couch. So that it was Me on the left corner, Danny next to me, Dougie next to Danny, Tom next to Dougie, and Harry on the right corner. Danny glanced at me, his look was nervous, I could see it in those bright blue eyes. I could read him like a book. I gave a smile back, just as I felt, also nervous.

Danny and I kept giving each other glances, smiling, blushing (I saw him blush a little too), and then looking back at the TV. I kept seeing his hand move to the popcorn bag that Dougie made us share, and I wanted to do the flirty thing and put my hand in at the same time, you know, see what happens, but I couldn't. I was too nervous.

Danny's POV

Dougie had to make us share popcorn, didn't she? They are so stupid. They are playing matchmaker again.....I put my hand in the popcorn, not paying attention to what I was doing. I felt something softer, not knowing what it was. I felt until it was a bit sharper, and I knew what it was, it was Victoria's hand. I looked up, sending her an apologetic look and she just smiled, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. I put our intertwined hands in the popcorn and smiled at her. She returned the smile, turning back to the TV, as did I. Man, now I was really confused. She probably just felt bad for me...

Victoria's POV

I'm so happy Danny finally made his move, I don't think I really could handle not at least holding his hand. It was weird, I didn't know why, either. But, now, we were holding hands in the popcorn, as cliché as that sounds, and I'm loving every moment of it. Maybe this won't turn into the disaster I thought it would be....

Dougie's POV
I think it worked. They looked so happy, and was it me, or were one of both of their hands were in the popcorn? I smiled. I was happy for them. I hoped that they would actually talk about this, instead of just being friends who make out sometimes. But, until then, Tom, Harry, and I would have to play matchmaker.....
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:39 pm

[quote="Jordan|x"]
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Woot woot!
*dances*
As you know. Very Happy

Ah well. haha.

Meh.

Exactly. Very Happy
Me with my freaky stories. haha
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

Chapter 7
I glanced over at Danny, not being able to focus on the movie. I mean, how could I? I mean, it's Danny! Although, the reason why I glanced over at him, is because I had to use the loo.... “Um..I'll be right back.” I said, removing my hand from the popcorn and Danny's grip. I noticed his face fall a little, and tried to ignore it as I went up the stairs. Now! To the loo!

Danny's POV

“So, dude, what was that all about?” I turned to see that it was Dougie asked me that, and he was grinning in that 'I told you so' way... “What was what all about?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. I knew fully well what he was talking about, but I wouldn't admit that to him. Dougie gave me a look. How could he tell when I was lying like that? It was like, he was Doctor Phil with hair.... “You know fully well what I'm talking about...” Dougie said, rolling his eyes. I hate him... “I have no clue what your talking about dude...” He sighed. “Why are you in this complete denial....You know that you and her are like completely in love, but your too scared to say anything...and it's obvious that she's not gonna say anything...” Dougie said. How does he know this? Oh yeah, he's a girly boy.... I sighed. “No, we're not. So you should just shut up..” I said, turning my attention to the TV, and trying to ignore the stares that they had on me. They knew it was patronizing. “Stop staring at me.” I grumbled, but they kept their stares. I turned and gave them all death glares, only to see they were smirking at me. “So, I was right. And I was only guessing....” Dougie said, smirking. “So what?” I snapped. “Now he admits it...” Tom said, smirking. He must've got his idea from Dougie and had those weirdo mind reading powers off of Victoria. Stupid, bloody fake twins.... “Just...shut up.” I snapped, and the stares finally stopped. “Whatever dude...” Dougie said, shrugging, looking back at the TV. But I could tell that he was thinking of his next evil plot...Damn, I hate him.

Dougie's POV
Danny can tell that I'm thinking up one of my plans, doesn't he? Oh well! It will still work...Unless they lock me up in a box, or a bathroom, or a room....again....That never gets old to them, does it? I know! I'm going to get Chara involved with this plan, 'cos then they can't torture me anymore...

Harry's POV
I wonder what Dougie's thinking about....Hmm....maybe food....Mmm....pizza....

Tom's POV

What the hell is up with Harry's look about? He's like dazed off and drooling. That could mean 2 things. Either he's thinking about boobs(particularly Jordan's), or he's thinking about food.

Victoria's POV
When I walked down the stairs, I saw Harry with this freaky look on his face, Tom looking at Harry weirdly, Dougie smirking, and Danny with a cute little angry face and his arms crossed. “What's with the dementio looks?” I asked, smiling. Danny looked up and smiled, then shrugged. Dougie turned. “I don't have any look on my face.” Dougie got rid of the smirk. Pshh...he was gonna act like I didn't see it! Whatever. I rolled my eyes. “ Harry's got this weird look on his face. He's in a daze about something. Either boobs, or food...” Tom said, laughing. Danny and I laughed as well. Harry continued that dazed look, and I shrugged, smiled and seated myself back next to Danny, who grinned at me. I smiled back, one of those shy ones, and looked back at the movie. A smile began to creep onto my face as Danny's hand reached for mine. This was going to be a good day.

This movie was three hours, and it was already late out. I was so tired. I laid my head onto the couch, my eyes drooping a little, then opening. Danny must've noticed this, because he leaned over and whispered to me. “Go to sleep.” I nodded and sent him a small smile as I shut my eyes. As I began to fall asleep, I felt sudden worth and felt more comfortable. Then, I fell asleep.

No POV

Danny glanced at her, fast asleep. To keep her warmer (or so he said to the guys, before admitting the whole thing with holding hands), he put his arms around her, laying her on top of him, her head on his chest. He was tired too, and felt that this would just be more comfortable for the both of them. He had to admit that he liked holding her. Whether it was simply holding hands, to the way they were right now, he loved it, and he knew it felt right. Dougie smiled at the pair, glad that they were finally going to work out something. They both were asleep, a smile on both of their faces. Dougie didn't like to admit it to anyone, but he liked to see his friends happy, even if it meant in the really cheesy way. He just loved it.

In the morning, Victoria opened her eyes slowly, to see that she was in this position. No wonder I was so comfortable last night.... she thought, smiling at the sleeping Danny. She thought it was sweet the fact that he had done this. She got this weird urge to kiss him, because he just looked so cute to her, and she couldn't resist. She pressed her lips onto his, kissing him softly. She was about to pull away, when she felt a hand pull her back into the kiss. He was awake.

Victoria's POV
Back to square one, thanks to me, but I love it. I hope this time we can actually talk about it.

Danny's POV

So, she does actually like me back. She kissed me! I'm really happy right now...I hope we'll have the chance to talk about it...because I really think I wanna be with her. I really like her...

Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:45 pm

I just realized something...
Would I happen to be the Jordan in this?
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 pm

Chapter 8
Victoria wrapped her arms around Danny's neck, and Danny wrapped his arms around Victoria's waist.”We. Really. Shouldn't. Be. Doing this. Again.” she said, in-between kisses. Danny didn't respond, because he had to catch his breath. He pulled away, breathing as quickly as he could. When Danny leaned in to kiss her again, Victoria stopped him with her finger. Danny gave her a confused. “Look, I'm sorry, but if this is all we're going to do, I can't do this....” Victoria was pretty tired of this. He didn't like the whole make-out and awkwardness thing.... Danny sighed. “I know, but what am I supposed to do? Last time, I didn't know what to do, it was just....awkward. You decided to just pretend it never happened.....and I don't know, I guess I thought-” “You thought I was being a tease.” she cut him off. “You think that I'm that much of a slut? That much of a whory bitch to mess with you like that?” she snapped. She didn't wait for answer. “Don't look at me, or touch me. Again.” she said angrily, standing up and storming out before he could stop her. Danny groaned and put his head in his hand. What was he going to do now?

When Victoria stormed out, she saw Dougie, Tom, and Harry watching for a moment, with confused looks on their faces. “Move out of the way, you nosy eavesdroppers.” she pushed them out of the way roughly and stormed up the stairs. She felt like she was going on the verge of tears, and she didn't know why.....Wait, yes she did. She was falling for him. Well, she was beginning to; but right now, she didn't even want to see his face. When she walked up the stairs, she saw that someone's email was opened. Deja vu, much? But, this time, it was Dougie's email. Her uncle and mum would be back tonight, as they had things to do.... Victoria fought back the tears that were daring to try to form, and saw the open message. She looked at the Subject. It was called Danny. This would not be good...

As she scanned through the email, she had a shocked and angry expression on her face. They had been watching her. And Danny. And, they had video diaries of them that they sent to each other. It was a messaging between James. But she had only met James yesterday...Could Dougie have been planning this all along? “ DOUGIE!” she called from up the stairs, trying not to sound angry, even though the fury building up inside her was making her almost ready to kill Dougie. She heard a faint “What?” after a few seconds. “Get your ass up here!” she called back, not caring how angry she sounded.

“Erm...okay.” Dougie said to himself as she gave him that angry response. Him and the guys had been trying to help Danny, who was talking about how stupid he was for what he said to Victoria, and how much he hated himself right now. “Mate, I'll be right back....” Dougie said to Danny, who was muttering to himself, while Tom was telling him that he did nothing wrong, and Harry was in the room, recording. Something that could be useful to determine how long it will take for them to get together. And it could also be something to show Victoria, to show how much they seemed to be obliviously falling for each other. Dougie hesitantly made his way upstairs, scared of what Victoria was going to “talk” to him about, because she was pissed off. And he knew that a pissed off Victoria wasn't someone you wanted to be near. He walked in. “What is it?” he asked, trying to keep his voice calm.

Victoria looked strangely calm. This was all acting. She was really, really angry. “So, Douglas.” she began, her teeth clenched. Dougie looked absolutely confused and freaked out. “I saw your little email that you left on my computer....” she continued. “Look, if it's about using your computer-” “That's not it.” she cut him off. “And I've also heard that you've been recording things. Come here.” she gestured him towards the computer chair she was sitting at. Dougie made his way over there. He hoped he didn't leave the email open when Harry had called him down. He knew he would be dead if he did.... “Look at the computer.” she commanded. Dougie looked at the computer and his eyes widened. It was the email. “So, you've been recording Danny and I, hm? And why is that?” she demanded. “Well...you see...we knew that you guys were going to get together sooner or later...and.....Well, it seemed as though you guys were never showing any signs that you were going to finally confess your feelings for each other.....So, we made a bet-” “What could making a bet possibly have anything to do with you taping Danny and I?” she cut him off. “Well, we made a bet to see who would make the first move, or admit which one of you would admit you like the other.....Well, James won. He said you would, and I said Danny would.....Then, even though I paid James, we still decided to tape it. To, you know, have something to look back on. Because I think everyone knows you two are gonna end up together.” Dougie finally finished, a nervous smile on his face.

“I can't believe you would do that...” Dougie was getting ready to be slapped, but then heard her laugh. He wondered what she was laughing about. “Do you have any lives at all? You guys taped us to find out if me and Danny would get together...?” Dougie nodded. “You guys need to do something else. It's not going to happen. I don't like him. Sorry.” she said, shrugging. Dougie rolled his eyes. “Oh, come on Victoria. You really need to stop being so stubborn-” “I am not stubborn!” “Yes you are.” Dougie said. “Just listen. If you didn't like him, then why would you kiss him, twice? Or are you a tease, like Danny you thought Danny thinks of you...?” Dougie asked. She looked down at the floor, and that was when Dougie knew he was right. “Exactly, you do. And, you should see him right now. He's like depressed. I would show you the tape, but you'd get pissed at me for having it...” Dougie said. “I'm not talking to him. So just, go away...” she said, pushing him out of the room. She hated how Dougie, Tom, and Harry could read her mind....

“Just talk to him.” Chara consulted her confused friend. They were at their daily visit to Starbucks. “I can't Chara.....I'm just...too nervous.” she said, paying for her Mocha Frapochino and waiting for Chara to pay for hers. “Look, it's obvious that he likes you, just, I don't know, talk to him about all this. He wouldn't have kissed you back if he didn't like you....” Chara said. She wondered when this stupid thing was going to end. As much as she enjoyed the whole drama of it all, she could without her being like this 24/7.....There was enough drama...They took a seat in a booth. “I'll try to talk to him, I don't know if it will help anything though....”

James looked around awkwardly as Danny continued to mutter to himself. “Mate, stop.” James stopped his friend. “Sorry, just...confused...” Danny said with a sigh. “About what?” he asked, playing stupid. He hadn't heard about what happened with Victoria from Danny, but from the others, and he knew that Danny would kill them later if he said he knew.... “Well...” he didn't know if he should tell James or not. He figured that Dougie had probably told him earlier anyway, being that Dougie told James about every aspect in everyones lives....So he told him. Everything. And it was stressing him badly. “Well, I dunno Danny, I guess talk to her or something....” James said. Danny shrugged. “I would...If she didn't completely hate me...She told me to stay away from her...” he said. “She's probably just pissed. Or PMS....Just....see what happens...talk to her, 'cos I'm sick of talking about this romantical stuff...” James said, smirking a little. Danny smiled. “Thanks man, whatever.” Danny said, rolling his eyes.

“Hmm...I'm hungry...” Victoria said to herself, as she lay in her room, thinking that all the guys were gone, and not knowing that Danny was still in the house. She walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen, bumping into someone. She looked up and saw it was the one person she was hoping not to have to see. Danny. “Hi...” he muttered, though he seemed kinda nervous. “Hi...” she replied, trying not to to be as stubborn about the comment as everyone said she was. “I think we need to talk...” they both muttered. What they were going to say, was a mystery even to them....
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Jordan|x wrote:
Perhaps...
Haha.
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Perhaps...
Haha.
It wasn't supposed to be you at first, 'cos I wrote this when you liked Tom....xDD
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Vick x wrote:
Jordan|x wrote:
Perhaps...
Haha.

Vick x wrote:Jordan and Harry were already making out, but that was only because Harry was a man-whore and Jordan was a slut, and they were both proud of it.

The Holy Hooker strikes again!
lmao
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next