Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scared Of Loving You

3 posters

Go down

Scared Of Loving You Empty Scared Of Loving You

Post  Vick x Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Chapter One
[Feel happy, I'm finally not writing about myself and Danny Razz]

“Chara....Charalie? GET YOUR FUCKING ASS UP!!” was the “loverly” good morning I got from my best friend, Vick.
“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!!?!?” I yelled, as I glared from the open cracks of the blanket.
“We have to go meet that new band today...? You know, the one that your cousin invited us to..?” Damn....that's right. Great, it would some new idiots my cousin had picked out to be the support and it would be another round of “Let's pretend not to like each other, when we secretly make out while Chara's not looking” from Matt and Vick. Yeah, Matt Willis is my cousin. And before you go all 'O.M.G' on me, it's not that great. My cousin is annoying and ugly and looks like a skunk. Which is why he is known as Skunkie.
“Buutt Viicckkk-” I began in a whine, before getting cut off by the bitch. “No buts, you're going. Now hurry up and get your ass dressed so that we can go.” she snapped, ripping the covers off me and dragging them along with her.
“HEY!! THOSE ARE MINEE!!” Stupid bitch. She knows it's freezing and that I won't be able to get back asleep now.....I hate her...My eyes narrowed as I let out a groan.
“Get dreesseedd...” Vick sang from the other room, laughing a bit.
“I HATE YOU!” I yelled, getting off my bed and stomping to my drawer to look for something to wear.
“I love you too, my loverly hoe.” Vick called back. Bitch. I hate her, I hate her, I HATE HER!! I looked through my closet with my eyes half open. I decided that I would take longer, to piss Vick off, but then I remembered...SHE HURTS! Plus, Matt will most likely kill me if I make us late, 'cos he can't stand a whole day of not seeing her secret lover Vick's face....I rolled my eyes and finally decided on something. It was a short black skirt, a tight Godsmack shirt, my Korn hat, and shoes that had words written in sharpie that said 'fuck off, I have better shoes than you' in my handwriting. I brushed my hair and put on my make-up and brushed my teeth and such before trudging out.
“Glad to see your finally ready.” Vick said, smirking.
“Shut up.” I grumbled, narrowing my eyes at her.
“Well, we gotta go like now.” Vick said, beginning to pull at my arm.
“Yeah, yeah. Stop pulling on me, I'm going.” I grumbled, ripping my arm from her grip as I got in the passengers side. Yeah, I still couldn't drive. It sucked. My father claims that 'I can't drive until I'm at least 20', so I have to wait....and I'm 15. Well...almost 15, that is. I just had to wait for July to come around. Vick was turning 16!! I hate her....okay, not really. I love her, as a sister. But the fact that she got to be an adult really sucked.
“So, you gonna talk to them:?” Vick asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
“Hmm..? Oh, no...Probably not. It all depends..” “Depends on how hot they are, huh?” Damn...how did she know that?
“Psh...no....” I said, though I looked around.
Vick laughed. “I know, you would never do something like that.” she said, rolling her eyes and laughing.
“You gonna make out with Skunkie the whole time, I'm guessing?” I asked, smirking.
“Ehh..” Vick shrugged, not really seeming to care. I fake gasped. “Did the lovers break up?!?!” I asked, fake shock in my tone and my expression.
“Shut up..” Vick said. “We aren't technically together....And I dunno, maybe one of the dude's will be hot...” she added, with a smirk.
“Ah, Vick, you are turning into such a slut.” I said, with a laugh.
“Learned it from the pro.” Vick said, smirking at me.
“Hey, that's not nice.” I defended, though I laughed.
“Whoever said I was nice?” Vick asked, laughing a bit as well. The rest of the ride was just the radio and Vick and I singing along to it, my voice being bad, and hers being good...Well, in my opinion, anyway. She has low self-esteem [not that I don't], and she thinks she's incapable of having talent at pretty much anything. As we reached the place that I was familiar to as the Busted house, I sighed. I didn't want to be here, now or EVER, while this new “McFLY” band was here. This sucked, truly.

As we knocked on the door, there was a big bang heard, followed by boyish giggles, which I guessed was from all the teenagers pretending to be men in the house.
“Comminnggg!!” someone sang. It was James, it had to be, by the way his voice sounded. The door opened, and guess what? I was right, it was James.
“Jammeessss!!” I yelled, as I tackled him.
He laughed. “Chara, I know I'm sexy, but..” James began and trailed off as I smacked him. He grinned. “Don't be hurting the Jaffaking.” he said. “I'll hurt “the Jaffaking if I want. But, hiiiiii!!” I yelled, suddenly hyper. I dunno why, but that was the effect James had on everyone...Well, everyone except Vick, because....she was weird...Not to mention that her and James didn't get along, but that's just a minor detail.
I got off of him and grinned. “Sooo, what's up?” I asked.
James pulled himself up. “Nothing much, just having a psycho lunge herself on me.” he said, smirking.
“Hmmm...wonder who that could be, huh?” I asked, grinning more as I skipped randomly into the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks to set my eyes on some of the hottest guys I have ever seen.
“Uh..hi...” I muttered, keeping from my mouth dropping open.
James ran in and jumped on the lad with straight light brown hair. “These are the retards we like to call McFLY!!!” James shouted. When Vick walked in, I sensed she had the same opinion as me, as we shared a look before sitting down.
“Heyyy Vick...” Matt said, entranced now.
“Uh..hi..” Vick muttered, seeming to still be looking at the sexies we were now getting to meet. I hadn't really gotten a good look at them, so when the introductions came, it was a great thing.
“Hi, I'm Tom. Nice to meet you” the blonde haired one said, holding his hand out. I accepted it and shook it. He was okay-looking, but not-so-much hot...I sensed he was the one with the nicest personality by his friendly smile and the way he talked and how his brown eyes seemed warm.
“Chara.” I replied.
Then the next one came up. He was HOT. “'Ello, I'm Harry.” he seemed a bit posh, but the Incubus sweatshirt and jeans gave that posh-ness up quickly. He had blue eyes and brown hair that was in a sort of mullet style, with the tips being a bit blondish. But overall, he was really hot. I shook his hand. I didn't need to say what my name was, 'cos it was obvious to be heard.
The next came up. He was also VERY hot...though he reminded me of a dog.... He had really blue eyes that popped out with his slightly preppish, though country-looking clothes. He was the lad that James had jumped on. His arms were attacked with freckles with the short-sleeved shirt he was wearing.
“Hello, I'm Danny.” his Bolton accent rang out.
“Hmmm...I think I'm gonna call you...Dogface.” I said, with a smirk. Dogface gave me a weird look before returning to his seat, seeming a bit confused about the Dogface comment. It wasn't my fault he looked like a dog!!
And then, the last came up. I felt like I was going to die. He was just......there wasn't really a way to describe it, not even sexy fit HIM. His hair was blonde, and although pulled in a sort of crazy fashion, it still looked sexy on him. He had grayish-blue eyes that I knew I could stare at all day if I wanted to [and if he would allow me], and his clothes complete it all. He looked like a surfer dude.
“Hi, I'm Dougie.” his accent made me smile, despite how hard I tried not to. Damnit it, he smiled back. This kid is seriously going to make me have a heart-attack or something.
“Chara.” I replied, even though I knew that he probably knew already. And also that it would never stand a chance against the way he said his name. Dougie, Dougie, Dougie, Dougie.....What a great name...Wait, why am I obsessing? Okay, this can't be right. I shook his hand, and it almost made me shiver. Jeez, I hate him right now.... He's got me acting lovesick already, this can't be happening....I can't obsess over 5 minutes...Although, his hand is pretty warm, and he smells just lov-NO! I quickly pulled my hand away, and he gave me a weird look before taking his seat back down next to Dogface.

After all the greetings were done, we were all sat down on the couch. Vick and Danny's greeting seemed to drag on and on, ending in them sitting together, and talking. Wow, she got more words out of Dogface then I did with sexy Dougie....Well, that doesn't surprise me...I mean, she IS prettier than me...and he started the conversation....Stupid Dogface with his courage... Why can't Sexy be like that? All he did was sit there awkwardly, not saying a word....Of course, I had to think the Shy Guy was sexy...that is NOT fair at all. I decided that I had better talk if I was going to get anywhere with him...If I could get anywhere with him, that is. Since stupid Dogface had stolen my seat, I sat down next to Dougie, who glanced over to see who was there, then moved his eyes rather quickly in a different direction. Was he TRYING to avoid me? Figures...
“Hey...” I muttered, a bit embarrassed already, expecting immediate rejection to my start of conversation.
“Hi..” he muttered back, seeming very interested in the side wall, where posters were hanging.
“Uhm...so what do you do in McFLY?” I asked, immediately regretting it. How stupid am I? I come up to talk to him with nothing to say!! I'm doomed to a world of embarrassment, and also most likely him never speaking to me civilly!!
“The bassist.” was his simple reply. He didn't seem in the mood for conversation for some reason. I don't know why, because he had no problem talking to the others [besides Vick]...Maybe he had a problem with girls...? Or maybe he just had a problem with me....
I sighed, accidentally out loud, and Dougie gave me a weird look. “Are you alright?” he asked, though his eyes turned to looming dark clouds, as he hid all emotions and his eyes clouded over.
“Yeah, yeah fine...” I said, lying and trying to do his secret eye power thing, failing completely and making it even more obvious that I was lying. He must've not notice, or if he did, then he didn't care, because he just nodded and went back to staring at the posters with his looming gray clouds.
“Don't worry about Doug, he's always like that.” James whispered in my ear, probably so that Dougie wouldn't hear. As soon as James did so, Dougie's looming gray clouds turned into a darker shade of gray, and he now looked down at the floor.
“James, shut up.” I hissed, elbowing James in the ribs.
“Owwwww!!” James whined, rubbing his ribs as he leaned back to where he was sitting with a frown. Tom and Harry sniggered, while Matt continued his watchful eye on Vick and Danny, who seemed to be getting gradually closer to each other as they continued to talk to each other, their eyes not moving from each others. Dougie just seemed to stay silent, and I was getting a bit mad. I was about to say something, when Charlie walked in.
“HEY CHARLIE!!” I yelled, doing my 'Charlie voice' which Vick claimed sounded like 'An old man on crack'. Charlie just rolled his eyes before noticing that everyone was here.
“Douuggg, dude, why so low?” he asked. Dougie just shrugged. “Aww..is little Dougster nervous because of the girlies?” Charlie asked, smirking. “No, just shut up and leave me alone.” Dougie grumbled, seeming to get annoyed. Getting past all the hot mysterious-ness of this guy, he seemed like a total jerk.
“Hey, why'd you snap at him? He didn't do anything to you. He was only kidding.” I pointed out, not really knowing why I was defending Charlie.
“Because it's none of his business.” Dougie snapped back. Okay, now he was starting to get on my nerves.
“Well, if you're just going to snap at everyone all day, then why don't you just fuck off. No one wants someone ruining everyone else's fun just 'cos one person decides to be a jerk on a particular day.” I snapped back, glaring at him. He returned my dirty look and I saw a bit of emotion in eyes, but I didn't know which, because they quickly turned back into dark clouds as he stormed out.
“Well, that's just great.” Tom muttered, as Harry left to go get Dougie.
James gave me a look. “What?” I asked.
“That wasn't necessary.” James said, shaking his in disappointment.
“He shouldn't be snapping at me when I didn't even do anything to him.” I said simply.
“He's been having a hard time lately, Chara. His girlfriend recently dumped him to try to get together with Danny, so that's why he's like that....Charlie was just trying to cheer him up before with a joke, but he knew that it wouldn't work and would just lead into him being snapped at.” James explained. Oh crap, now I felt really bad.....
“I'll...be right back..” I said, getting my coat on and hurrying out the door.

When I finally found him, he was chatting with Harry. He was frowning and his dark clouds seemed to just get darker, more depressing...They were now gloomy. When my footsteps were heard, Harry looked up, but Dougie didn't even bother.
“Oh, it's you...” Harry said, not seeming too happy with me at the moment.
“Can I just talk to Dougie alone...?” I asked.
Apparently, there was some sort of expression on my face that I didn't notice, because he suddenly got a bit nicer, and nodded, getting up and muttering 'Good luck', before leaving. Good luck? I wondered what good luck had to do with any relevance of the sort....Good luck that he would forgive me, or..what? I sat down next to Dougie and he made no way of showing that he knew my presence existed near him.
“Look, I'm sorry....James told me-” “I don't need your pity, I'm fine...” Dougie's snap cut me down a bit, but I refrained from yelling.
“I'm not pitying you, I had no idea what the case was with you. I thought you were just being an ass hole and snapping at people for no reason...” I said. I waited a few moments, but Dougie still didn't reply.
I sighed and stood up. “By the way Dougie...” I said. “Your ex-girlfriend is without.” and I began to walk away.
“Hey Chara?” Dougie asked, though it wasn't very loud.
I turned around. “Thanks.” he said, the slight form of a smile on his face.
“Your welcome. And perk up, depressed isn't a good look for you.” I said with a warm smile, walking back to the house with a smile on my face. “Hey, where's Dougie?” Tom and Harry asked simultaneously, getting worried looks on their faces.
“He's fine. Leave him be for a bit, I think he just needs some time to think...” I replied, the smile still on my face. I smiled not because Dougie was happy with me again, but the fact that Dougie was well on his way to recovery from his broken heart. And the smile on his face made me happy, even if he was just some guy that I met for a couple of hours....
Vick x
Vick x

Number of posts : 188
Location : Rhode Island....The smallest and most boring state in the US...:P
Registration date : 2008-02-25

http://www.freewebs.com/theheartneverliesfiction

Back to top Go down

Scared Of Loving You Empty Re: Scared Of Loving You

Post  Mileythesmiley Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:02 am

That was a brilliant start! Very Happy
I really liked it.
cannot wait for more.
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:00 am

VICTORIA JONES!
don't ask.
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEEE?!
You know you and Mr Mexy will be gettin it ONNNNNNN.
Rolling Eyes
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Mileythesmiley wrote:That was a brilliant start! Very Happy
I really liked it.
cannot wait for more.

Thanks.
I'm glad you liked it. Smile
Though, Chara's not too happy with me about it. xD
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:12 pm

Last edited by Vick x on Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Jordiee wrote:
VICTORIA JONES!
don't ask.
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEEE?!
You know you and Mr Mexy will be gettin it ONNNNNNN.
Rolling Eyes

Well...
JORDAN JUDD!
Have you not ever heard of surprise? Razz
Plus, you weren't on.... Rolling Eyes
And yeeahhhh...
Me and Mr. Santos, WOO! Very Happy
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:46 am

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy.
You know what I'm thinkingggggggg?
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Cool
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Vick x Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:18 pm

I come bearing updatessss!!!! Yes, Jordan, now you can cry joy out to the heavens, you holy hoe...

“VICK, STOP LISTENING TO THAT NOWWW!!” I yelled, as I was walking out of the bathroom, finishing my shower and only clad in a towel that was wrapped around me, while my curls curtained my face.
I pulled my hair back, and knew Vick hadn't heard me. She was too busy blasting her latest obsession, Michael Jackson. I rolled my eyes as I walked into the living room only to see her dancing in her moronic way, belting out the lyrics. She was lucky I didn't think her voice was bad. It was still 10 am, and she was already woken up. Iced Coffee, I was guessing.
“GET DRESSED YOU SLUT!” Victoria yelled in a breathless tone, as she continued to dance, not even caring about my angry face.
“TURN IT OFF!!” I yelled in her ear, and she jumped back, landing flat on the couch.
Wow, talk about good luck. She glared at me before lowering the volume.
I smirked. “That's what you get for not listening to me the first time.....” I said, but she just glared harder.
She thought that I would care about her glares, HA! She'd have to be an idiot to think that...But she was just Victoria...and that was her Victoria-ness acting up again. I just laughed at her and turned around, when the doorbell sounded. A wicked grin appeared on her face, then she bolted for the door. And then I knew what she was up to. I was still in my towel!! And I STILL HAD MY EVIL CURLS OUTT!!! I tried to run, but the floor was wet because of my hair dripping and I began to fall. Luckily, I grabbed onto the corner of the wall, and ended up in a half-split position.
But, Victoria had opened the door already. And shit, it was DogFace and...DOUGIE! My eyes widened and I tried, but I had already been caught. DogFace began to chuckle, stifling it, while Dougie looked at me, grinning sheepishly and giving a little wave. I'm glad someone wasn't laughing at me...Though, he could just be playing nice so he could see if he could catch a glance at my boobs.
I quickly got to regular position, and bolted out of the room, and to my room. I had to move and get looking presentable. And QUICK. I quickly changed into my clothes for the day: A longish black skirt with pink leggings, a black and pink shirt, and my yet again amazing shoes. I blow-dried my hair, making sure to decease of the curls. I had already made a bad impression as it was, I didn't need my stupid hair to make it any worse. I finished applying my make-up, making sure everything was perfect and done before making my entrance in.
When I went to sit down, I noticed DogFace and Victoria snicker again. “Oh, what is it this time?” I snapped.
“Uhm...Chara? Your skirt kinda got caught in your leggings.” Dougie said quietly, being all shy.
And when I did look down to see, it was. Thank GOD I had been wearing leggings. My cheeks flushed red and I quickly fixed it, sitting down on the couch next to Dougie. Because he was the only one that wouldn't laugh at me....In my face, anyway.

So, as Vick and DogFace talked away, flirting and all that crap that I could care less about when it comes to my best friend and some....DOGFACE! A hot DogFace, but a DogFace nonetheless. Dougie and I were being awkward. I guess the whole 'first impression' thing is true....because now we couldn't even talk to each other. With the way I was nearly swooning over him at first, then snapping at him the next second...I didn't know what my problem was. Maybe I just liked ruining my whole life. Yes, that must've been it, because there was no other reasonable explanation for it. Otherwise I'd be either friends with Dougie, or maybe even going out [though my looks didn't help any].Why did I have to be me, and why did he have to be who he was....Otherwise, things may have worked out between us....But the awkward glances he seems to be giving me aren't giving me any signs of open friendship or anything more.....Just blank, awkward looks that didn't last very long, as I just gave him weird looks in return.
“Hey-er, look-Chara...” Dougie stammered...I was guessing this was him trying to make the conversation, so maybe it would fill the awkward void...But, of course his desperate attempts were useless....It was just driving in more awkwardness....Because we couldn't be like Victoria and DogFace....We had to be like Chara and Dougie; the hyper, weird looking freak, and the mysterious, hot, unknowing one....That could be a problem...
“Yes?” I asked, trying to get him to stop stammering.
The increase of awkwardness with every previous stammer before was beginning to get on my nerves....Because it wasn't me who was causing all this, it was him. He was the one that was making it all so awkward. Shy guys.....
“Erm....nothing. Just trying to make conversation...” Dougie muttered embarrassed.
He even looked cute as embarrassed. I had to suppress a smile as I saw his cheeks flush red. How cute it was, to see a guy blush for once.
“Oh, well....What is there really to say? I mean, it's not as if we're going to start being like DogFace and Victoria, all chatty and loved up.” I replied, grinning.
I was trying to make him feel more comfortable, but he wouldn't even look up. That's what I get for trying to help, I guess.
“Yeah, I know...” Dougie said, and muttered something else that I couldn't quite make out.
“What?” I asked, but he didn't clarify what he had said.....
Maybe it was none of my business, maybe it was something about me....I gave him a suspicious look, but he didn't even flinch.
“Hey Dougie, why are you so nervous now? You were just fine yesterday....” I blurted out by mistake...That was meant to be the question in my head, so I could try to put me in Dougie's footsteps, then I could maybe picture what was going on.
He looked up at me and gave me a curious look. “Well, getting snapped at does change a lot.” he said, standing up.
“Danny, can we go? I'm not feeling well...” he said to DogFace, sounding like a child.
“Take the car yourself, I'll get a ride somehow.” DogFace replied, not seeming interested in whatever Dougie had to say.
“Yeah, I'm sure your newfound lover would be happy to.” I mumbled, rolling my eyes.
Vick sent me a fierce glare, and DogFace looked confused. Jeez, will that guy ever learn anything.

I walked out with Dougie, who was having a fag before he left.
I took a fag out of my pack. “Can I get a light?” I asked, holding my fag out expectantly.
He didn't reply, just took his liter out and lit it for me. We only mumbled some form of conversation as we smoked the fags, and I saw that I really didn't have much in common with this Dougie kid. Sure, we had the same taste in music, and he was hot and had very good sense in clothes, in my opinion...But, if we couldn't even hold a conversation, did that mean something? Did it mean that we were just not meant to be even friends? Or was it just because the both of us were so nervous that neither of us knew it? I knew that from the first time I saw Dougie, that I thought I liked him...Now I wasn't so sure....I sure hoped so. Because he looked like a good guy....just a bit shy. It wasn't his fault. It was just his character, and no one can help their character. I'm more outgoing then he is, so...does that mean I have to make the first move. Or will there be any first move to make?
I was so confused, all these thoughts swimming around in my head. I heard Dougie mumble a goodbye to me, and I did a little wave.
“Bye Dougie, sorry I made you ill. I'll try to be better next time.” I called, and I heard him laugh a little.
He turned around and waved to me, sending me a little grin, before getting in the car.
I watched him as he left in DogFace's car, soon being blasted by some horrible singer that was Bruce Springsteen. It was quickly changed to Blink-182, as he drove off.
You know how men are always saying it's the girls who are confusing? Well, I think they've got it backwards....So here's my analysis for today [not in the nerdy way]....Men. All confusing, and unpredictable. It just makes me want to rip my hair out....
Vick x
Vick x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:34 pm

VICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
I love this.
Very Happy