Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chosen to save.

3 posters

Go down

Chosen to save. Empty Chosen to save.

Post  Julesbox. Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:42 am

Alright, i said i'd post my newest fic. So yeah.
I'm a slow adder. But i have written adds, since i have this posted on Refresh, too.
Well, here it is.

Danny Jones - Chicago

Danny quickly sat up in his bed, causing him to hit his head on the lamp that had fallen over his bed during the night. He let out a small squeek as his hand automatically flew up to his forehead to take the pain away. He knew it didn't help, but he wanted to make sure he wasn't bleeding. He sighed, as he opened his eyes, putting the floor lamp back to it's place. He threw the covers of his body, he was sweating from the heat in his room. Danny walked over to the window, to get some air. The house was quiet, and that wasn't unusual, not for his family. Both of his parents worked all day and Danny knew that they wouldn't be home until about 6 pm. He took a deep breath before entering the bathroom with a soft green towel swung over his shoulder.
He glanced at his reflection the mirror, he ruffled his curly wild brown hair before stepping into the shower. But when Danny turned the tap, no water came. He frowned in confusion, but then he remembered. His dad didn't pay the water bill. With yet another deep sigh, Danny walked back to his room, picked up a pair of jeans and smelled his shirt that he was wearing, this would do, he shrugged and slid into his jeans. After putting on some of his cologne he strolled into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He picked out the carton of apple juice and poured it into a glass from the cupboard. His eyes moved to the digital clock on the microwave, i showed 9:57. It was Sunday, and nothing depressed him as much as Sundays. Placing the glass in the sink he sat down on the living room couch and picked up the remote. Danny pressed the power button, but nothing happened. He began to feel frusturated over all of this, nothing would work. He decided to go outside instead, better than sitting here he thought. He grabbed his jacket and stormed out of his house. Not bothering to lock the door, since his little sister was home. "What the...?" Danny whispered to himself, as he laid his eyes on the big builing his uncle worked in, that looked like it had fell down. He rubbed his eyes, to see if he was hallucinating. "Shiiit.." He looked around him, feeling the panic crawl up on him. What's going on? He asked himself, but he didn't know the answer. Without knowing where to go, he started walking down the street. He kept walking until he came to the hospital, where his mum worked. He pushed the door open, entering the white steril environment. Nobody was there, Danny couldn't hear a single person inside the hospital. "Uhm..Hello?" He called out with a tone of hope and confusion in his voice. As expected, no one answered him and he made his way down to the reception. The panic Danny felt earlier had know grown to something more, he had no clue what to do or where to go. He didn't know where his parents were or his sister for that matter. He decided to leave this building, since he hated hospitals. They gave him shivers, freaked him out.Danny walked out and sat down on a bench. Trying to understand what happened. What could've made the whole city quiet? Was he all alone in Chicago? These questions made him crazy, was he insane or was this facts? As he leaned back against the backrest on the bench he saw a white and slightly grey cat coming towards him. He frowned as it sat down infront of him and let out a noise. It jumped up on the bench to sit next to him but Danny shook his head and got annoyed. "Go away, you crazy animal" He sighed and tried to push the cat away, but he couldn't. Why did he suddenly care so much about it? Maybe it was just him and that cat left in the whole city, Danny thought. He embraced the cat with his arms and it started to purr. He know made up his mind, he was going back home, and lie down. This was just a dream, a bad one. This cat didn't excist, it was just in his head. He chuckled and started walking back to his house, so that he could wake up from this rather uncomfortable dream of his.
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Chosen to save. Empty Re: Chosen to save.

Post  chicken.sandwich Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:00 am

Gah Juuls.
freaky.
I love it.
yessss

more!
chicken.sandwich
chicken.sandwich

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:26 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I believe this is the one I read.
And loved. Very Happy
Can't wait for more Cheese<3
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum