Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daddy Would Do Anything [15+]

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Daddy Would Do Anything [15+] - Page 3 Empty Re: Daddy Would Do Anything [15+]

Post  Music* Tue May 27, 2008 1:09 pm

The next morning I took a shower and was doubting what to do, my bag was downstairs and my clean clothes were in it. Hoping that he was still sleeping I walked downstairs in my underwear. Big mistake! I walked into the living room to find not only Danny looking at me but also the other three. Act casual or act hysterical? Casual it is. I took my bag and walked back upstairs, got dressed and quickly walked back down again trying to act as normal as possible. ‘’Sorry, that wasn’t supposed to happen,’’ I mumbled. ‘’You always walk around in your underwear?’’ Dougie asked. ‘’Well… Two of you are married, one is my…father and as there is always one gay guy in a band that must be you. So I’m not in trouble and I can do it more often,’’ I said casually and sat down on the couch. ‘’Danny could be the gay one!’’ Dougie laughed. ‘’Could be but I think it’s you! No offence though’’ I told him. ‘’Hahaha, Danny you have a smart daughter,’’ Harry laughed. ‘’I’m not gay!’’ Dougie yelled and turned bright red. ‘’You’re not? Hmm, I’m not walking around in my underwear anymore.’’ I mumbled and walked into the kitchen.
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Wed May 28, 2008 2:31 am

Aw, Dougie don't deny it(:
If you aren't gay, then why did you blush?
HUH?!
HA! Smile

Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Wed May 28, 2008 2:40 am

Hahahahaaaa Laughing
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Thu May 29, 2008 5:06 am

YEAH DOUGIE!!'
HUH?!?
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Thu May 29, 2008 9:14 am

After breakfast Tessa joined us in the backyard and I could guess what we were going to do. ‘’So, what are we doing today?’’ I asked. ‘’We are talking today,’’ Tessa said in a firm voice. ‘’Ooh no, we are not. That didn’t work out yesterday and it’s not going to work out today!’’ I said and got up. ‘’Sit down!’’ Tessa said and I sat down again. ‘’The seven of us are going to talk, now!’’ Tessa said and I looked around. ‘’Where is Erika then?’’ I asked her. ‘’No, not Erika. Your mom!’’ She answered. Oh my god, this was not good. I saw the phone lying on the table. ‘’Hello?’’ My moms’ voice filled the garden. ‘’Hi! Great that we could do this!’’ Tessa said. ‘’You already planned this?’’ I yelled. ‘’Amy, be quiet!’’ My mom said and I knew this was going to get ugly. They wouldn’t want me here after this. ‘’Can I smoke? Cigarettes off course,’’ I asked. I looked at Danny and saw that he doubted. ‘’You can’t change me in one day,’’ I mumbled. Danny told me I could smoke but only because we were outside. ‘’So, quick please I only have half an hour,’’ my mom said. ‘’Okay, did you agree on her not going to school?’’ Tessa asked. ‘’No I did not but that girl is out of control,’’ My mom answered. I rolled my eyes and lighted a cigarette. ‘’What kind of job did she have?’’ Danny asked. Oh no! ‘’She deals drugs and sells stolen stuff like computers…And she might be ehm, selling herself’’ I heard my mom say. What did she just say? I saw everybody looking at me in shock. ‘’You fucking bitch that is not true,’’ I yelled. ‘’Don’t deny it baby,’’ my mom said. ‘’You’re just saying this because you’re hoping they will send me away and I will come back to you. Well, just to make it clear. You are never ever going to see me again!’’ I yelled and stormed off.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Fri May 30, 2008 7:47 am

BAAAAAAAAAA
I dunno what to say.
haha
xD

WHERE IS JAMES?!
Neutral
I mean...her mum isn't that nice.
-.-
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:08 am

A whore, she was saying I was a whore? The bitch, I hate her! I walked to the living room and saw my stuff lying on the table. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and put it to my mouth. ‘’Amy, don’t!’’ I heard Danny say. I turned around and saw him and Dougie standing on the other side of the room. ‘’You can’t believe her, she is lying!’’ I cried. ‘’Amy...’’ he said while walking towards me. ‘’Don’t…don’t take another step,’’ I said while walking backwards. ‘’Do you believe her? I’ll tell you everything just don’t believe her… Please don’t,’’ I cried while I was still walking backwards. Suddenly I tripped over something and lost my balance, my head hit something hard and everything turned black.

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them again, the bright sunlight was too much. My head hurt incredibly badly and I tried to remember what had happened. I fell, I was crying about something, I was panicking but about what. I opened my eyes again and saw Tessa sitting next to the bed I was lying in, this was not the spare bedroom. ’’Welcome back,’’ Tessa said smiling and walked out of the room. Just a moment later Danny walked into the bedroom and then the other three followed. I remembered, the phone call, my mom, whore. ‘’Oh my god,’’ I mumbled and started to cry. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and wanted to get up but I couldn’t my head hurt so badly. I saw Danny moving in my direction, probably to help me but I didn’t want him to I needed an answer first. ‘’Don’t even think about it,’’ I cried but this time he didn’t listen and helped me back into the bed. Then he laid down next to me and put his arms around me, pulling me closer. I tried to push him away at first but then I gave in and snuggled into him while crying hysterically. ‘’I believe you, off course I believe you,’’ he whispered. I closed my eyes again and after a while I heard everyone leave and I fell asleep.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Awww, Danny!(:
<3<3<3
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:27 am

awawawww...
cutie dx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:35 am

I stumbled down the stairs and walked into the living room, Erika saw me stumbling and helped me to the couch. ‘’Where is everyone?’’ I asked. ‘’They are at the party for a while, they will be back in…Oh, that must be them!’’ she said while putting a blanket over me. James came running in and was screaming like an idiot, when he saw me on the couch he was silent and climbed on top of me. ‘’Daddy said I had to be quiet around you, ‘cause your head hurts and you are sad,’’ he whispered. I nodded and tears filled my eyes, what a sweet little boy. Everyone walked into the living room and Danny sat down next to me, I started to cry again but James wiped my tears away and placed a little kiss on my nose. ‘’Don’t cry… Do you want a smelly cigarette? That made you smile yesterday,’’ he said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and shook my head. ‘’I don’t want a smelly cigarette James, I want another kiss!’’ I said. He placed another kiss on my nose and ran into the kitchen. We spend the night in front of the TV, everyone except for Harry and Erika and the kids. My headache was slowly disappearing and I was starting to feel comfortable in Danny’s arms. I wasn’t really paying attention to the movie that was on, I was thinking. Thinking about my past, my past as a junkie. Yes, my past as a junkie. I would stop, life could be so much better. ‘’Danny?’’ I asked. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ he asked me. ‘’Where is my…stuff?’’ I asked him. He gave me a questioning look and pointed at the kitchen. I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, I looked around and saw a plastic bag in the corner. I threw all my stuff into the plastic bag and walked through the living room to the front door. I sighed and walked outside, the trashcans would get emptied tomorrow, I walked to the sidewalk and opened the trashcan. The bag disappeared into the trashcan and I walked back inside. All eyes on me when I sat down on the couch again. ‘’What did you do?’’ Danny asked. ‘’I just moved in,’’ I sighed. They all gave me questioning looks but then Tessa got up and hugged me. ‘’Welcome to the family, they are not that smart!’’ she joked. ‘’Hey! Explain,’’ Tom yelled pretending he was offended. ‘’If I understand correctly, she just threw away her stuff ‘cause Danny said she could live here if she would quit.’’ She said. I turned red and looked down, ashamed of the mess I was. ‘’Is she right?’’ Danny asked carefully.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:04 am

‘’Welcome to the family, they are not that smart!’’
HAHAHAHHAAA

Hooray for her though!Very Happy
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Razz
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:44 pm

=O
Mooore!
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:29 am

Aaw..
I love this dx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Two chapters for youuuu Very Happy

‘’I guess she is,’’ I mumbled. I still wasn’t sure about living here and I definitely wasn’t sure about the quitting drugging and drinking part. I was on that shit for almost two years and I wasn’t sure if I could quit it just like that. ‘’You understand that you will have to listen to our crappy music?’’ Tom joked. ‘’Hmmm, I’ll figure something out,’’ I said and smiled at him. Danny hugged me tight, he is a very huggable person.
‘’Drinks anyone?’’ Tom asked. ‘’The usual, or not…’’Dougie said, looking at Danny who shook his head. I didn’t get it, I looked from Danny to Dougie and back again. ‘’I’ll help Tom!’’ I said and followed Tom into the kitchen.

‘’What’s the usual Tom?’’ I asked him. ‘’Beer,’’ he answered carefully. I walked over to the fridge and took out four beers and a can of orange juice, I passed the beers over to Tom and followed him back into the living room with my orange juice. ‘’Tom!’’ Danny said angrily when Tom put the beers on the table. ‘’Not Tom! Amy!’’ I said and stuck out my tongue. ‘’I haven’t got anything to do with it!’’ Tom mumbled. ‘’Amy, are you sure?’’ Dougie asked. I poured myself a glass orange juice and fell down on the couch. ‘’I’m fine!’’ I said. Finally they all grabbed their bottles and started drinking.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:54 am

I finished my drink and got up, I sat down in front of a pile of CD’s and looked around for the right CD. Hahaha, like I thought! He has his own CD’s. I looked at the picture and saw that it was an old one, they were really young. ‘’Wonderland,’’ I mumbled while I put the CD in the CD player, I looked at the names of the songs. I chose I wanna hold you and laid down on the floor. When I heard Danny’s voice filling the room I couldn’t help but giggle. What a cheesy love song, pure rubbish. I looked at the names again and switched to She falls asleep pt.2. Tom! ‘’A lot better!’’ I mumbled and I immediately heard everyone laughing. When the song ended I searched for another CD and found one called Motion in the Ocean, an old one too. I put on Transylvania and laid down on the floor again. When the song ended I stopped the CD and turned around. ‘’Who wrote that one?’’ I asked. ‘’That would be me,’’ Dougie said grinning. I looked at him and started to laugh, he gave me a weird look and pretended to attack me. ‘’You were sooo stoned when you wrote that,’’ I laughed. ‘’I was not stoned!’’ Dougie yelled. Everybody laughed at him but I felt sorry for him and wrapped my arms around him. ‘’A lot better then the I-wanna-hold-you-and-I-love-you-so-much-crap,’’I said. ‘’Amy!’’ Tessa yelled. ‘’What? I can relate to this, people marching to the drums. Love it!’’ I said seriously. ‘’You can’t relate to I wanna hold you and love?’’ Tessa asked. I decided to not answer that question, I let go of Dougie and laid back down on the floor after putting Transylvania on again.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:26 pm

I loovveee this story Very Happy
Mooore!!
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 am

Haha!
I always loved that chapter XD
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks for the comments
Love you girls <3

‘’How long are you going to keep doing this?’’ I asked while looking at the pictures on the CD boxes. ‘’Don’t know, as long as it stays fun and people like our music I guess,’’ Tom said. ‘’Half of your fan club just thinks you’re hot and now you’re getting old and…’’ I began but couldn’t finish my sentence ‘cause two people attacked me. ‘’Watch it assholes!’’ I yelled. ‘’What’s going on here?’’ A voice interrupted us and I could escape from Tom and Dougie. ‘’Aaah, I now know which one I like best!’’ I said grinning at Harry who just came in with James in his arms. ‘’Oh, Amy that’s so sweet!’’ Harry said and put his free arm around me. I looked up at him and pulled a funny face. ‘’Not you stupid! James!’’ I grinned. James woke up when I mentioned his name and stuck his arms up at me, I took him over from Harry and he immediately put his little arms around my neck and pecked me on the nose. ‘’What are you doing up little man?’’ I asked him. He didn’t answer me but put his thumb in his mouth and buried his head in my chest. I didn’t know what to do so I looked at Harry, he pointed to the stairs. I walked upstairs and put James in my bed, he snuggled into the pillow and fell asleep. When I came back down Harry and Dougie were putting on their coats. ‘’You’re leaving?’’ I asked them. ‘’No, just going outside for a smoke. Wanna come?’’ Dougie asked. I was craving for a cigarette but looked at Danny first, he smiled at me and nodded so I followed Harry and Dougie outside.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 am

smoking is baad...
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:25 am

We all lighted a cigarette and sat down on the grass. ‘’So, do you like it here…or something?’’ Dougie asked. ‘’Hmm, I don’t know. It’s a bit weird I guess,’’ I mumbled and laid down on the grass, looking up to the sky filled with thousands of stars. Fifteen minutes later Tom and Tessa went home and after that Harry picked up James and went home too. I stayed outside with Dougie, smoking and staring at the stars. ‘’Do you miss your mom?’’ Dougie suddenly asked. I turned my head and looked at him, I thought about it for a second. ‘’No, I don’t and I won’t,’’ I answered. He touched my hand lightly and immediately got up and pulled me up too. ‘’You’re freezing, we’re going inside!’’ he said. When he pulled me up I noticed how tired I was and my head ache was coming back, I let him take me into the house where he lifted me up and walked up the stairs. When I hit the bed I was already asleep and dreaming about a big forest where people were dancing while bears were playing the drums, producing the sound of love.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 am

The next morning I woke up ‘cause three kids were jumping on my bed and another was opening the curtains. ‘’What time is it?’’ I asked while looking around me. ‘’Seven thirty, you have to hurry!’’ Jake said. ‘’Why do I have to hurry?’’ I asked them and pulled the blankets over my head. ‘’Hurry!!’’ They all screamed. They left my room and I went in the shower and got dressed. Well, dressed half. I didn’t have any clean shirts so I decided to borrow one of Danny’s shirts. Ten minutes later I was downstairs trying to find out why I had to hurry. ‘’That shirt seems familiar,’’ Danny said while I walked into the garden with a cup of coffee. ‘’It’s yours! You guys are up early, what’s going on?’’ I asked. Everybody was in the garden, eating breakfast. ‘’We are working today and you are taking the kids to school and to my parents,’’ Harry said. ‘’What am I doing?’’ I asked surprised. They all started to laugh and then told me I wasn’t going alone but with Tessa and Erika, I sighed in relief. I already pictured myself walking around with four kids, Jeez. ‘’So why are you wearing my clothes?’’ Danny asked me. ‘’I don’t have any clean clothes left, I only brought one clean shirt.’’ I told him. I saw Tessa and Erika looking at each other and grinning like idiots. ‘’’Shopping!’’ they both yelled. That word scared me and it scared me so much that I moved in the wrong way and fell off my chair. ‘’Amy, are you okay?’’ Tom asked while helping me up. ‘’Shopping? Nooo, I don’t do shopping!’’ I said disgusted. Everyone started to laugh again and Tessa and Erika got this weird look in their eyes. ‘’And a haircut and maybe a new colour and then new shoes and dresses and skirts and a lot of pink’’ they started to plan. ‘’Ooooh no, no! No! No!’’ I panicked. The guys were in stitches and the girls kept talking about blond hair, high heels and pink dresses.
Music*
Music*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:08 am

Haha, I love her reaction when they say "Shopping!"
Very Happy

Dougie is cute(:
Tanita (:
Tanita (: