Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD]

4 posters

Go down

I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD] Empty I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD]

Post  Julesbox. Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:17 am

Okay, here's my second standalone.
I just proof read it quickly, 'cause i need to go, so if there's any spelling mistakes i apologize ^^.
So here it goes! Lol.

- - -

A new city, a new home. This is the way it goes, every time my mum decides to move.
She says that it'll be a new begining for us. Even though i know that we'll only stay for a month or so.
With a deep sigh, i place my laptop on the desk in my new room.

I've already decided that i'll keep a low profile in the new school, and not make good friends with anyone.
'Cause then it'll just be harder to leave. I press the power button on my laptop and walk back down stairs, to help mum unpack.
My little sister's sitting by the window, looking down at the kids her age play on the street.
I spot a tear roll down her cheek, as she jumps down from the window frame.

"Could you grab the last box, down by the car?" Mum asks me, as i watch her place the empty light pink vase on the coffee-table.
I nod and slid into my jacket, open the door and start to walk down the echoing stairway.

I walk over to the white moving truck, i see a big brown box stand still inside the trailer.
As i make my way into it, i hear a voice behind me. A soft male voice, i turn around to face a boy.
He looks around my age, maybe a year older or so.

His hands are shoved down in his pockets and he has a smile on.
His brown curly hair falls down in his forehead, framing his face.
I frown as he asks me, what i think is the stupidest question ever.

"What are you doing?" He asks, with a english accent that makes me warm inside.

"I'm getting this box" I smile pointing at the box, that's just behind me.

"Need some help?" He asks whilst he's joining me with a small smile.
I shrug and let him help, we lift the box from different sides and place it on the ground as we now stand on the concrete sidewalk.

"I can take it from here, thanks for helping" I smile as i'm feeling the slightly cold spring air breeze by.
He nodds and looks down at the ground, kicking a stone that's carefully placed just infront of his feet.

"Okay, no problem. I'll see you around then" He says pulling up his hand from his jeanspocket.
And as he shakes my hand i feel something beeing dropped in it.
He makes a wave gesture as he starts to walk backwards, making his way over the street.

"Yeah, I'll see you" I smile mirroring his wave as he turns around the corner.
I unfold the little paper that i had in my hand. A number is scribbled down on it, i smile and bend down to pick up the box from the ground.
I turn around and walk up the stairs that i came down from just minutes earlier.

"What did you do down there? It took you forever" Mum chuckles as i place the box next to the couch. I shrug and flash a smile, before answering.

"Nothing, the box was just heavy" I lie, picking up the magazine that's on the table, some kind of gossip magazine.
I turn to the first page, and see a familiar face. The boy from earlier.
With big black letters on the white paper, the name McFly is formed and i feel my heart speed up as i start to read the text.
He's famous, he's in a band. I look at the piece of paper, under the number a name is written.
The name Danny.
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD] Empty Re: I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD]

Post  Tanita (: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:21 am

Aww, that was so cute.
I went awww many times.
(:
I like this aswell.
You have to write stand alones FOREVER!
Don't you ever stop!
Very Happy
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD] Empty Re: I Think I'm in Love [couldn't think of a name xD]

Post  Mia-xx Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:41 am

Aaaaaaaw!! OMG Cheeese!!!! I LOVE THIS!!
- this one deserves a SEQUEL!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Pleeease? xD that would be a grrrrreeeat fiction!!! xD
Mia-xx
Mia-xx
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://Fictionized.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julesbox. Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:45 am

Well, i might write something... Wink
Just 'cause you want me to Miiia! ^^

Thanks <3 Very Happy
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 am

aaaaaw. ^_^
that was so sweet.

loveit<3
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Julesbox. Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:47 am

Mileythesmiley wrote:
aaaaaw. ^_^
that was so sweet.

loveit<3

Thanks, Rie <3 Very Happy
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mia-xx Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 am

Weeee Very Happy Very Happy
go Cheese, goo Cheeeeese <'3
Mia-xx
Mia-xx
Admin

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-02-15

http://Fictionized.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down