Fictionized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Days Like These [Joint]

+4
Mileythesmiley
Julesbox.
Jordan[:
Shattered Dreamer
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Days Like These [Joint] Empty Days Like These [Joint]

Post  Shattered Dreamer Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Me and Jordan's new Fic xD

"Why did I ever leave you?" Abbey whispered staring down into a photo taken almost three years ago on her seventeenth birthday. Regret filled her mind and tears began to fill her grayish blue eyes as she remembered the night she dumped the love of her life. She buried her face in her pillow, "Get a grip of yourself Abbey, that was three freaking years ago."

Although half of her wished she could totally forget her ex, half of her longed to be with him at this very second. And she couldn't stop the thoughts of what could've, what should've been from flooding into her mind. She took a deep breath and sat up staring at her clock, 10:30 pm.

Her cell phone began vibrating in her jean pocket, she quickly whipped it out not bothering to check the ID before answering "Hello?"

"Abbey?!?!" Her best friend, practically her sister's voice rung out happily.

"Hey Jordan." She knew her probably sounded like crap, but that's what she felt like.

"Abbs, are you okay?" Concern was obvious in Jordan's voice.

Biting her lip Abbey easily lied, "Yeah Jordie, I'm fine. So, tell me how the date went?"

"Oh, it was a blast!"

"I need a bit more info then that Jordan!" Abbey said glad to have something to take her mind off him.

"Okay, wellll."

"C'mon, you know I hate suspense!"

"Alright, alright. So first we went to his house and I got to meet his roommates. You know, the ones he's in that band with. All of them were hilariously nice…and hot, but not as hot as he is."

"Of course not, keep going."

"So yeah, after I met them he wanted to go right away but I begged him to play something for me. And of course, he gave in and I got to hear them play for an hour!"

"Well, are they any good?"

"Oh my God Abbs, they are…their music is sooo, well it's amazing!"

"Hmm..you'll have to bring me over sometime so I can hear them."

"Yeah," She was smiling through the phone, Abbey could tell.

"So what happened next?"

"Well, see. He wanted to take me to some expensive restaurant but I was like, 'I don't think the restaurant people will appreciate my jeans and a t-shirt as appropriate clothing. So yeah, once again I won, so instead we ended up going to some little Italian restaurant instead."

"Hmm…what'd you order?"

"Well actually we were going to order salad and share a plate of spaghetti under the moonlight, since they had dining outside but…"

"But what?"

"His roommates called complaining they were hungry and there was no food in the house. And that one of the other guys took the other car so they had no way of getting to the store. Soooo, we ordered four pizzas to go."

"Poor you."

"More like poor them, when we got there it looked like he was going to strangle them!"

Abbey laughed softly, "So, not so romantic, huh?"

When Jordan was silent Abbey grinned teasingly, "Ooh, was there a kiss?"

"Maaaybe." Jordan said half laughing, but Abbey could hear her blushing.

"Hmm, so you going to give me the details?"

"No."

What do you mean no? Jordan, I have no love life so you tell me every second of your's!"

"Okay, okay. If you swear you'll do me a favor."

"Okay, I swear I'll do you a favor." Abbey said instantly regretting it.

"Alright, well on the drive home we were holding hands, normal boyfriend girlfriend thing. Then when he got in front of my house…we both leaned forward and kissed, for a little bit.

"Nice. So when do I get to meet him?"

"Well, me and him are going out tomorrow and we wondering if may you wanted to…"

"Jordan, I hate being the third wheel, you know that!"

"Well, that's the favor… it'd be a double date. See, one of his roommates-"

"JORDAN! I'm taking a break from guys, remember?"

"Abbey, calm down! I know you are, I know. It's just that I really want you to meet him, and his roommate is single.

"God Jordan, I'm almost twenty! I'm so not sixteen anymore, you can't just drag me along on double dates."

"Aww, c'mon pleeeeease? Just this once?"

She sighed in defeat, "Fine. But you owe me. Big time."

"Yesss, I always win! Okay so, they're pick us up from your house at seven. I'll come over at three so that gives us four hours to get ready!"

"What'd happen if I said no? I mean you gave them my address to pick me up at MY house."

"One word, duct tape."

"Actually that's two."

"Okay here's to more, rope and gag."

"Jordan you're freaking insane, and that's three."

"Whatever. Oh, hey he's calling me I gotta go!"

There was a click and Jordan was gone. Abbey went over to her radio and turned it on, "Darn it, just commercials." She sighed and sat down on her bed, she picked up the picture she had been studying before the phone call, "You hear that? I'm finally going to forget you. You and me never happened." She whispered then flung the photo as far away as possible.
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Days Like These [Joint] Empty Re: Days Like These [Joint]

Post  Jordan[: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:24 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
I'm excited for this.

You know, Evil or Very Mad
Someone could comment. Rolling Eyes
Cos I know people have read it.
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Oh come on you guys!
xD
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 pm

lol maybe if you post your amazing part they'll comment...xD
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Julesbox. Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:24 pm

I AM COMMENTING!
WHEEY, GO ME!
Haha.
Amazing start! I'm intruiged. tongue (Ew, ugly smiley! Lmao)
*Waits for Jordlan to post her add*
POST, JORDLAN, POST, NOW.
Very Happy
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:07 pm

Ahahah GO CHEESE!
And Abbs, should I go ahead and post it?
Or do you want me to wait til you have your next part?
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Thank you Cheese!!!
I have the next part it pretty much sucks, but I have it. I just gotta type it up. And whether you post is up to you, xD
I'ma type up my part up now and send it to you so you can start your next part Laughing
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:04 am

Okay haha I'll post my bit in a little while then Very Happy
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:38 am

Jordan ran in her front door and immediately dialed Abbey's number. "Pick up, pick up... come on Abbs." Jordan muttered to herself as she bounced on the balls of her feet waiting for her best friend to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Jordan heard Abbey's voice speak quietly down the line. "Abbey?!?" Jordan yelled bouncing even faster.

"Hey Jordan." Abbey said, and Jordan immediately knew something was wrong. Jordan stopped bouncing and began to get worried.

"Abbs, are you okay?" Jordan asked biting her lip, hoping that everything was okay. "Yeah Jordie, I'm fine. So, tell me how the date went?" Abbey answered. Jordan immediately forgot about everything but her date.

"Oh, it was a blast!" Jordan said sighing, thinking about how amazing her date had gone. "I need a bit more info then that Jordan!" Abbey said, seeming happier now. Jordan grinned, planning on torturing Abbey with it. "Okay wellll." Jordan began, smirking when Abbey shrieked down her end of the phone. "C'mon, you know I hate suspense!" Abbey whined. Jordan laughed, knowing how true that was.

"Alright, alright. So first we went to his house and I got to meet his roommates. You know, the ones he's in that band with. All of them were hilariously nice... And hot, but not as hot as he is." Jordan said grinning at the memory of just a couple hours before.

"Of course not, keep going." Abbey replied and Jordan smiled as she sat down on her sofa. "So yeah, after I met them he wanted to go right away but I begged him to play something for me. And of course, he gave in and I got to hear them play for an hour!" Jordan said smiling wider as she remembered the image of him playing drums.

"Well, are they any good?"

"Oh my god Abbs, they are... their music is sooo, well it's amazing!" Jordan answered after struggling to find the right words to describe them. "Hmm... you'll have to bring me over sometime so I can hear them." Jordan smiled, "Yeah."

"So what happened next?" Abbey questioned.

"Well, see. He wanted to take me to some expensive restaurant but I was like, 'I don't think the restaurant people will appreciate my jeans and a t-shirt as appropriate clothing'. So yeah, once again I won, so instead we ended up going to some little Italian restaurant instead."

"Hmm... What'd you order?"

"Well actually we were going to order salad and share a plate of spaghetti under the moonlight, since they had dining outside but..."

"But what?" Abbey asked and Jordan tried not to laugh at the thought of earlier.

"His roommates called complaining they were hungry and there was no food in the house. And that one of the other guys took the other car so they had no way of getting to the store. Soooo, we ordered four pizzas to go." Jordan replied laughing slightly.

"Poor you." Abbey said and Jordan could tell she was smiling. "More like poor them, when we got there it looked like he was going to strangle them!" Jordan said laughing.

"So, not so romantic, huh?" Abbey asked laughing slightly. Jordan bit her lip as she started to turn light red. "Ooh, was there a kiss?" Abbey asked, and Jordan turned a darker shade of red. "Maaaybe." Jordan said giggling.

"Hmm, so you going to give me the details?" Abbey asked and Jordan started shaking her head, turning a bit redder before realising Abbey couldn't see her. "No." Jordan said knowing it would annoy her.

"What do you mean no? Jordan, I have no love life so you tell me every second of yours!" Abbey said and Jordan couldn't help but laugh. Jordan debated telling her before grinning mischievously. "Okay, okay. If you swear you'll do me a favor."

"Okay, I swear I'll do you a favor." Jordan heard Abbey say and Jordan pumped her fists in the air, cheering quietly. "Alright, well on the drive home we were holding hand, normal boyfriend girlfriend thing. Then when we got in front of my house... we both leaned forward and kissed, for a little bit." Jordan said smiling a little.

"Nice. So when do I get to meet him?"

"Well, me and him are going out tomorrow and we're wondering if maybe you wanted to--" "Jordan, I hate being the third wheel, you know that!" Abbey said cutting Jordan off.

"Well, that's the favor... It'd be a double date. See, one of his roommates--" "JORDAN! I'm taking a break from guys, remember?" Abbey replied cutting Jordan off again.

"Abbey, calm down! I know you are, I know. It's just that I really want you to meet him, and his roommate is single."

"God Jordan, I'm almost twenty! I'm so not sixteen anymore, you can't just drag me along on double dates."

"Aww, c'mon pleeeeeease? Just this once?" Jordan begged. "Fine, but you own me. Big time." Abbey sighed and Jordan pumped her fists in the air once again. "Yesss, I always win! Okay so, they're picking us up from your house at seven. I'll come over at three so that gives us four hours to get ready!"

"What'd happen if I said no? I mean you gave them my address to pick me up at MY house." Abbey said rolling her eyes. Jordan smirked, "One word, duct tape."

"Actually that's two." Abbey laughed.

"Okay here's more, rope and gag."

"Jordan, you're freaking insane, and that's three."

Jordan looked at the screen of her phone as it beeped and read Harry's name. Jordan bit her lip smiling before putting the phone back to her ear. "Whatever. Oh, hey he's calling me I gotta go!" Jordan said before hanging up and switching over to Harry.

"Hi." Jordan spoke nervously biting her lip as she picked up his call. Jordan heard Harry chuckle, "Hey Jordan." Jordan turned slightly red knowing he could tell she was nervous.

"Hi." Jordan said trying not to sound too nervous. "You just said that you know." Harry laughed, causing Jordan to turn redder.

"Right, well... whats up?" Jordan asked, embarrassed. Harry chuckled again and Jordan glared at the wall in front of her. "You know, if you called just to laugh at me..." Jordan joked.

"Okay, okay. I'm done now. ...So what are you doing?" Harry asked and Jordan heard him sitting down. "Um, well, as you just dropped me off half a hour ago... Not a whole lot." Jordan smirked as she heard Harry begin to get embarrassed.

"Well... Um... I'm... Uh... Bored?" Harry finally stuttered out. "So I'm only here to make you un-bored?" Jordan smirked, trying to give him a hard time.

"No... I just... Uh..." Harry struggled to find words. "You know Judd, I never thought of you to be one having trouble with words." Jordan smirked.

"I'm not having trouble! I just... uh..." Harry began again, only proving Jordan's point as she giggled. From somewhere in the background, Jordan heard a voice come in, that she soon recognized as Dougie.

"Harry, just admit that you miss the girl already." Dougie laughed, and Jordan could just hear the smirk in his voice. "Aw, little Harry is blushing." Jordan heard Dougie tease and Jordan grinned.

"Poynter!" Harry screeched, sounding embarrassed before she heard Dougie cry out in pain. "Expect to be dead by morning." Jordan heard Harry threaten before he began talking down the phone.

"Uh, sorry about.. him. It's just uh... He's an idiot." Harry came to a conclusion. "Oookayy." Jordan smirked. "What?! It's true!" Harry said defensively.

"Oh, yeah I know that bit. But is he joking? Or is that the truth?" Jordan said, not expecting him to 'miss her' as they hadn't known each other that long, and been dating for even less time. Even though she felt that way towards him, she didn't expect him to feel the same to her.

"Um... I've gotta go. Danny's being... Danny. See you tomorrow! Bye!" Harry said before hanging up.

"Uh huh, bye." Jordan said to the dial tone, laughing.

Last edited by Jordie on Thu May 15, 2008 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Julesbox. Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:43 am

JORDIE!
That didn't in any way suck at all!
That was just a brilliant as Abbs add!
Very Happy
*Excited*
Haha, can't wait for moreeeeee!
Julesbox.
Julesbox.

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:01 am

Haha thanks Cheese<3
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:24 am

aaw.
How sweet? Very Happy
It's really good!
Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:59 pm

awh..
Jordiee..
I loved that..
Danny's being... Danny.
that was so fun dx

btw, I'm gonna call you JJ from now on..
stands for Jordie Judd dx
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanita (: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Okay, I PROMISE I will read this.
I just don't have the time now.
I have hundreds off tests and exams coming up so I have to focus on school.
-.-
But when that's over I promise to read this!
Very Happy
I've wanted to for a while now(:
Tanita (:
Tanita (:

Number of posts : 1708

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 am

Awh, this is nice!
You girls should update! Wink
Like NOW Razz
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 am

“Oh my God, Jordan! You look a-maze-ing!” Abbey squealed as she admired Jordan’s choice of dress, accessories, and makeup.
“Ha, thanks. You look great too.” Jordan answered, her cheeks were glowing a bright red. Abbey shook her head slightly, why was Jordan so embarrassed to admit how fantastic she looked. I mean all this was for a great guy, at least from the stories she’d heard so far.

Abbey stared at glanced into her bedroom mirror; apparently Jordan’s boyfriend made his mind up on treating the four of them to some fancy restaurant and would drag them there even if they were dressed in their pajamas. So the girls deciding he was absolutely serious got dressed up.
That was the story behind her long ankle length midnight blue dress which outlined her slightly slim figure. Her medium golden brown hair was left down, it had a slight wave to it and was as shiny as ever. Mascara, eyeliner, and a light eye shadow made her grayish blue eyes stand out stunningly. Even she had to admit she didn’t look bad, even a little good, sure not half as gorgeous as Jordan was, but definitely not bad.

“I still can’t believe I’m doing this.” Abbey said breaking the silence.
Jordan looked up at her with a grin, “Well, too late to change your mind now!”
“Unfortunately you’re right…” A gentle knock interrupted their conversation causing Jordan to go from calm and ready to nervous and excited.

“Okay, you ready?” Abbey asked as she felt a wave of nervousness wash over her. She was about to go on a date with a complete stranger.
“I guess, as ready as I ever will be.” She answered looking a bit happy, but still nervous.
“Wait! Where are your shoes?” Abbey asked glancing down at Jordan’s bare feet.
“Oh crap! I dunno.” There was another knock, slightly louder and faster.

“I’ll stall for you, find your shoes or find a pair of mine that match your dress the best!” Abbey shouted half way out the door. She bit her lip as she reached the front door, she was greeted by another impatient knock.

Abbey took a deep breath and wrapped her fingers around the silver doorknob. She was about to meet her best friend’s dream boyfriend, possibly even her future husband. This had to be a good first impression, she needed it to be the best first impression she’d made in her life. She usually made extremely bad ones, but this was different.

Not giving herself another moment to worry about it she yanked the open with a wide smile across her face, ready to greet Jordan’s boyfriend. A boy stood on her front porch rubbing his neck dressed in a nice tuxedo, he immediately straightened and extended his hand when he saw her standing there. “’Ello I’m Harry, Harry Judd. Jordan’s boyfriend, you must be her friend?”

Abbey’s grin was wiped clear off of her face, it was replaced with a blank look. She just stood there in complete silence her mouth half open. She couldn’t speak, she couldn’t move, she could hardly even breathe. Suddenly her hand once again gripped the doorknob and she slammed the door with such force that her whole house shook.
“ABBEY! What the hell? You do realize that was my boyfriend you just slammed the door on, right?” Jordan yelled running into the room wearing a pair of heels that looked maybe a half a size too big. Abbey slowly turned around still having the blank look on her face, she didn’t have time to answer Jordan for she fell face forward, knocked out.
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 am

your turn Jordie xD
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Music* Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:55 am

Ooooh poor her!
Heart attack Razz
Music*
Music*

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:04 pm

ILuvThisSkaterDude wrote:your turn Jordie xD

Ahhh I seriously have got to write tonight.
I promise to write later.

if my mom lets me >_<
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mileythesmiley Thu May 01, 2008 1:07 am

ooooooooohh.
What happened to her!? Shocked

Amazing add Very Happy

Mileythesmiley
Mileythesmiley
Admin

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-14

http://www.myspace.com/marialearnstorock

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma-xxx Fri May 02, 2008 2:14 am

UPDATE!
NOW!
That's an ORDER!
Emma-xxx
Emma-xxx

Number of posts : 330

http://www.myspace.com/ninjapiexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Mon May 05, 2008 4:08 pm

Thanks you guys. <3

Last edited by Jordie on Tue May 06, 2008 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  .Meg; Tue May 06, 2008 6:09 pm

*cough*
HOW DARE YOU TWO LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS AWESOMENESS?!?!?!
I see this is from last month.
I am feeling severly unloved at the moment. O_O
Oooooh you shall pay for this.

Now.
Moving on from my spazzed out rant....
FREAKING AMAZING STORY.
I am blown away.
Jojo, write more, right now, so you can keep it going.
cyclops
.Meg;
.Meg;

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordan[: Tue May 06, 2008 7:54 pm

.Meg; wrote:
*cough*

Now.
FREAKING AMAZING STORY.
I am blown away.
cyclops

*points at Abbey*
IT WAS ALL THE BUBBLENATOR!
Okay, so I seriously thought I had told you.
:O! I LOVE YOU!
Gosh.

Thanks Meg<3
I'm writing as I type this.
*sings* Anddd itssss crapppppppp!
Jordan[:
Jordan[:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shattered Dreamer Wed May 07, 2008 11:17 am

.Meg; wrote:
*cough*

Now.
FREAKING AMAZING STORY.
I am blown away.
cyclops

*Looks like deer caught in headlights*
Um..I didn't tell you? xD

And Jordie sent me her part, so not crap! It was ah-maze-ing!
So pooooost it, Fluffenator XD
Shattered Dreamer
Shattered Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: